What's new

US Aircraft Carriers near Senkakus

And you really think China's behavior in Asia, and the Chinese members' racist behaviors here on this little corner of the Internet, is conducive for that Asian unity against the West? News for you, what is 'the West' is no longer geographical but notional, meaning 'the West' is now a set of shared ideas and beliefs that crosses racial/ethnic and political borders. That mean South Korea, Japan, and Singapore, political and economic powerhouses in Asia, are members of 'the West'. US economic, political, and military influences will continue in Asia to offset China will be unto your children's life times. Longer if China will continue to behave as we are seeing today.

Rubbish! Just because you throw away your traditional culture and value doesn't mean everyone else does, economic has nothing to do with in. Granted, like everything else in this world, some ideas are adopted and unavoidable but it doesn't mean we're westernized and that's about it.

China's recent behaviors in Asia is nothing compare to the US behaviors in the world for the last few decades. You are so blind in your hatred of China you can't see beyond the tip of your nose.

Rubbish! Just because you throw away your traditional culture and value doesn't mean everyone else does, economic has nothing to do with in. Granted, like everything else in this world, some ideas are adopted and unavoidable but it doesn't mean we're westernized and that's about it.

China's recent behaviors in Asia is nothing compare to the US behaviors in the world for the last few decades. You are so blind in your hatred of China you can't see beyond the tip of your nose.

And what do you know of my traditional values? How are they different from yours? Buddy, I trained and worked with engineers from Singapore and at the core, their 'traditional values' are no different than from the American engineers of all ethnic backgrounds. You are more Westernized than you like to admit. Or possibly in too much self denial out of your own hatred for 'the West' to admit.

and yet, most asian countries feel safer to align with US instead of china. the chinese must be doing some horribly wrong.

And what do you know of my traditional values? How are they different from yours? Buddy, I trained and worked with engineers from Singapore and at the core, their 'traditional values' are no different than from the American engineers of all ethnic backgrounds. You are more Westernized than you like to admit. Or possibly in too much self denial out of your own hatred for 'the West' to admit.

Now you are pretending you don't what I meant by our traditional value now, ain't you? :lol: I have no hatred for the west but then I don't glorify and put them on the pedestals like you.

@ Abhishek

Of course why would any country alienated itself against the biggest bully of the lot. It's called playground mentality where the bully gets all the friends and the girls. Only the ones with deep self respects and fearless attitudes can stare the big bully in the eyes, after all.

^slight error in your judgement, china is seen as the bully in asia and most countries are willing to stand-up to defend themselves.

US just happens to have aligning interests with other countries. remember, there are no permanent friends, only permanent interests. for now US and other asian nations have converging interests.

Now you are pretending you don't what I meant by our traditional value now, ain't you? :lol: I have no hatred for the west but then I don't glorify and put them on the pedestals like you.

@ Abhishek

Of course why would any country alienated itself against the biggest bully of the lot. It's called playground mentality where the bully gets all the friends and the girls. Only the ones with deep self respects and fearless attitudes can stare the big bully in the eyes, after all.

so deep, you poured your soul in this post. Pity its worth only 50c and not more. :smokin:

oh and core values? that made me chuckle...we see your core values being displayed here all the time in the form of : China ruled Asia for eternity, then whites came, fcked us in the *** with no lubricant and took it away. Now we want it all back as we are the rightful rulers. All inspiring middle kingdom and all that bullshit.
Those core values?

Freedom of speech. Limited government. Low taxes. Strong national defense.

Kinda hard to disagree, ya think? :lol:

Anything below those 'Western' ideas it falls upon personal beliefs. Guess that is too 'Western' to grasp.

Freedom of speech. Limited government. Low taxes. Strong national defense.

Kinda hard to disagree, ya think? :lol:

Anything below those 'Western' ideas it falls upon personal beliefs. Guess that is too 'Western' to grasp.

Are they truly western idea? :no:

@ Abhisek

So our opinions on who's the biggest bully differ. The present Chinese government is a pragmatic government and she only wants friends not enemies but of course sometimes when self interests are in conflicts, enemies do appear. To be honest with each other the recent perceptions of China are the results of 1) being push by the big bully's 'Asia Pivot' and 2) the loud mouthed western medias.

@ Abhisek

So our opinions on who's the biggest bully differ. The present Chinese government is a pragmatic government and she only wants friends not enemies but of course sometimes when self interests are in conflicts, enemies do appear. To be honest with each other the recent perceptions of China are the results of 1) being push by the big bully's 'Asia Pivot' and 2) the loud mouthed western medias.
i'm sure those are factors, but it takes two to tango. it would be in chinese self-interest to contemplate/introspect where they are going wrong and allowing the evil westerners to take advantage.

as things stand today, most asian nations have converging interests with US instead of China.

i'm sure those are factors, but it takes two to tango. it would be in chinese self-interest to contemplate/introspect where they are going wrong and allowing the evil westerners to take advantage.

Aside from Diaoyu, which is non negotiable, China's incoming new leader, Xi, is working around the ASEAN arena. But then what can any country do when some belligerent country, back by a bigger bully, keep sticking it to your face.

Even on the Diaoyu affair China was satisfied with the status-quo until the right winger Tokyo mayor, Shintaro Ishihara, started all the troubles.

Limited government. Low taxes

I would disagree with these two. I support a big government, higher taxes and welfare. But, thats another topic.

Aside from Diaoyu, which is non negotiable, China's incoming new leader, Xi, is working around the ASEAN arena. But then what can any country do when some belligerent country, back by a bigger bully, keep sticking it to your face.

Even on the Diaoyu affair China was satisfied with the status-quo until the right winger Tokyo mayor, Shintaro Ishihara, started all the troubles.
do you really think people/or nations will buy this "i'm completely innocent, poor me, it is all other people's fault" argument?

china is equally responsible for the current state of affairs and as it stands today, it needs to find a way to retreat.

So our opinions on who's the biggest bully differ. The present Chinese government is a pragmatic government and she only wants friends not enemies
For a government that supposedly want only friends, it is surrounded by enemies all around and no friend.

then whites came, fcked us in the *** with no lubricant and took it away.
Why are you speaking like a frustrated Chinese when your flags say you are an EU citizen in the US?

What's with all these falseflag Chinese nationalist posters? Damn.

Well. China should remember the history of opium wars for sure. But then us the subcontinent people were Gora colony back then.

What they say if you live in a glass house ????????

peace

p.s. Just a light hearted take on your jingoistic post.

Lets put such idealism aside and admit how things work in reality. Stronger men have the license to colonize weaker men just like a lion has the license to kill and eat a deer. Since the very beginning of life, things have been working this way and it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

It was the fault of Chinese men that they could not defend themselves and so they deserved to be colonized soon after their defeat in the Opium Wars. The same story goes for the people of the subcontinent. The Africans too could not defend themselves and so they were colonized, they were used as slaves contributing to the rise of slave trade across the Atlantic.

Chinese men are weak and so they will again be losers. If they don't want to be losers, then they must ask themselves why they are weak. But as long as Chinese remain weak, stronger men will continue attacking them. This is what my neutral mind thinks.

do you really think people/or nations will buy this "i'm completely innocent, poor me, it is all other people's fault" argument?

china is equally responsible for the current state of affairs and as it stands today, it needs to find a way to retreat.

There's no need to justify or apologize for China's actions in the recent months, especially to people who hold bias views on the matters. China also doesn't mind and intends to seek peaceful solutions, however other countries equally need the same intentions in good faith.

@ Korean

Thanks to the vicious efforts of your adopted country.

Back
Top Bottom