What's new

Uri effect: India may withdraw ‘Most Favoured Nation’ status accorded to Pakistan

Folks, this is the "Sir je Kal, Aj naheen, Ram Ram" strikes they were talking about.

Yes please, do so.

This is something you can do, this MFN whatever that is, is causing billions of dollars being sent to India.

Nothing good in their for Pakistan, there is not much trade taking place anyway.

Lol India must know we have 46 billions of dollars coming in CPEC and 150 billion more as investments. And Pakistan is developing in fast phase. Pity u Indians u are failed have MFN .. Dont be a cry baby lol.

Sanp Nikal Gia, Ab Lakeer Petnay ka Kia Faida
Modi you suck ! No surgical Stikes, from tomorrow I will have to go to My JOB as usual......where i bang my head
:mad::mad::mad::mad::cray:

LOL Indians won't attack us they know China will be involved

Lol India must know we have 46 billions of dollars coming in CPEC and 150 billion more as investments. And Pakistan is developing in fast phase. Pity u Indians u are failed have MFN .. Dont be a cry baby lol.
Lol we are 2.29 trillion $ economy and trade with Pakistan is just peanuts so withdrawing MFN is best bet

LOL Indians won't attack us they know China will be involved
So China will spoil it's 48billion $ trade with India just to support Pakistan.
You are just delusional

Lol we are 2.29 trillion $ economy and trade with Pakistan is just peanuts so withdrawing MFN is best bet

So China will spoil it's 48billion $ trade with India just to support Pakistan.
You are just delusional
LOL desperate Indian found. Don't be a cry baby. U need sweets now cry baby?

So.....now after surigical strike threats.. modi has now come to this????? What happened to all tht chest thumping and what not?

Ok...good to come back to reality..this is the most u can do...

lol, we don't give a Rat's *** to this symbolic title. It literally means nothing, India can toss this status to any other country and btw India begged us for MFN but we always rejected them on some serious potential security risks.:lol:

Bd is lollipop to India. Chusta rahe

You guys should support us so we can take care of them and we can even avenge your mistreatment. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom