What's new

Uri effect: India may withdraw ‘Most Favoured Nation’ status accorded to Pakistan

actually MFN helps balance out a little of the imbalance. without MFN the balance will further tilt towards India
MFN is not in Pakistan favor at all. Its only good for India. Because its all game of supply and demand. Pakistan has low production and high demand and its good for India. I wish I could find the list of items in Pak-India export list would surprising. It look like only India is supplier and no demand of Pakistani products for Indian market.

MFN is not in Pakistan favor at all. Its only good for India. Because its all game of supply and demand. Pakistan has low production and high demand and its good for India. I wish I could find the list of items in Pak-India export list would surprising. It look like only India is supplier and no demand of Pakistani products for Indian market.
Interesting. Can you please post what the difference in Trade would be with MFN and without MFN? if the demand is there, then no MFN would increase the import cost and decrease the export potential. Right?

If India does this to most favored nation then i feel pity for the 2nd most favored nations on Indian list

Back
Top Bottom