What's new

Urgent help needed from Indian members

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
One of my close one's 8 months old son probably has small hole in heart according to hospital investigation in Bangladesh. He is going to take his son at Narayan Hospital in Bangalore, in India for full investigation within 1 month.
Need a estimated budget for 2 weeks for whole things (including staying in reasonable hotel)

Your help will be really appreciable.
please inform me as soon as possible.
@jamahir @Nilgiri @scorpionx @arp2041 @Skull and Bones @Kashmiri Pandit @ranjeet @nForce @hinduguy @Mike_Brando @Manindra @thesolar65 @Sam. @Aminroop @Echo_419 @Vyom @Srinivas and others

Last edited:
There are many paying guests accommodations available here. Some of them provide food also.

Check on the Internet and book in advance.

Staying in pg is better, select the pg which provide food also.

There are many paying guests accommodations available here. Some of them provide food also.

Can you provide some info about PG near IISc ?

thanks bro, can you give link ? and what might be possible cost of medical thing ( at max level)

I am no doctor but my cousin had also this condition.Doctor said holes in heart in children is not very big issue.Some holes heals automatically.And it healed.

Regarding Rs. I think it would cost around around 2 lakh INR .. that is also depending about condition of hole.

Old news but still relevant for you.

Hole in heart fixed sans surgery - The Times of India

yes it is . can you give me more info like staying, medical etc :)
I am no doctor but my cousin had also this condition.Doctor said holes in heart in children is not very big issue.Some holes heals automatically.And it healed.

Regarding Rs. I think it would cost around around 2 lakh INR .. that is also depending about condition of hole.

Old news but still relevant for you.

Hole in heart fixed sans surgery - The Times of India
thanks for the info :)

Agreed, PG's are cost effective 2 weeks hotel stay will cost more. Can stay in PG for a month for the same cost.
Even a budget no frills hotel will set back by Rs 1000-1500 per day. PG might come 9k-15k per month I suppose.
Food should not be an issue in bangalore if you are a vegetarian.

Agreed, PG's are cost effective 2 weeks hotel stay will cost more. Can stay in PG for a month for the same cost.
Even a budget no frills hotel will set back by Rs 1000-1500 per day. PG might come 9k-15k per month I suppose.
Food should not be an issue in bangalore if you are a vegetarian.
Husband, wife and little son (you can think actually 2 as he is little child), need such kind of PG

guys suggest me from this link if some PG is good or not ?
PG in Bangalore|Paying Guest Accommodation Bangalore|PG Hostels in Bangalore|Paying Guests in Bangalore
@Srinivas @Neuro @eyeswideshut @Dragon4 and others

The surgery cost is around 2.6 lakh. .medical, recuperation and stay would cost another 2 lakh. .travelling extra.
thanks for the info :)

thanks bro, can you give link ? and what might be possible cost of medical thing ( at max level)
If they have not decided on the hospital yet. They can try for Jayadeva hospital too its also a reputed one.
Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore

For PG's
PG in Electronic City|Paying Guest Accommodation Electronic City|PG Hostels in Electronic City|Paying Guests in Electronic City
http://www.quikr.com/homes/property/residential-for-pg_flatmates-in-bangalore-cid_23
olx bangalore

But being from outside it might be tough to get PG with foreign passport. Check with hospital staff they might guide them.

If they have not decided on the hospital yet. They can try for Jayadeva hospital too its also a reputed one.
Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research, Bangalore

For PG's
PG in Electronic City|Paying Guest Accommodation Electronic City|PG Hostels in Electronic City|Paying Guests in Electronic City
http://www.quikr.com/homes/property/residential-for-pg_flatmates-in-bangalore-cid_23
olx bangalore

But being from outside it might be tough to get PG with foreign passport. Check with hospital staff they might guide them.
thanks brother

Husband, wife and little son (you can think actually 2 as he is little child), need such kind of PG
Dont expect too much from these PG's, most of these are match boxes with just room enough to stretch your legs.
They cater to working bachelor IT population who dont stay in rooms for too long. Well furnished PG's cost more.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom