What's new

Amid Cyclone Idai's devastation, Indian navy stepped in to help those in need

Is it compulsory to turn each thread into Pak vs Ind? When are we going to stop this 'mine is bigger then yours' behavior. :angry:

That was a completely different situation. The state government requested extra assistance from the central gov, which meant it had to provide those funds. Whereas this is a foreign humanitarian aid mission. The benefits India will receive from helping thousands of civilians in Mozambique and showing the efficacy of its navy, while earning international praise and excellent PR in the process, will far outwiegh any sort of monetary compensation.

That was a completely different situation. The state government requested extra assistance from the central gov, which meant it had to provide those funds. Whereas this is a foreign humanitarian aid mission. The benefits India will receive from helping thousands of civilians in Mozambique and showing the efficacy of its navy, while earning international praise and excellent PR in the process, will far outwiegh any sort of monetary compensation.
So u mean to say that India is not helping them due to humanitarian issue but helping them as a business mind?

Then bro stop using the words like "humanitarian,help, relief operation etc"

So u mean to say that India is not helping them due to humanitarian issue but helping them as a business mind?

Then bro stop using the words like "humanitarian,help, relief operation etc"
When did I say that? What I said was the good image we created both in Africa and around the world as well as the soft power that comes with it would be greater than any kind of monetary benefit. The primary reason we got involved is to help those people, any other benefit comes second. I honestly don't know why you are so butthurt we saved thousands of lives. Maybe once your navy catches up to our coast guard, you will do the same and create a positive image for yourselves for once.

Back
Top Bottom