What's new

Upset with US’ India ‘tilt’, Pak redraws foreign policy

If US only read the history of Soviet Union's experience, it would know that Afghanistan is ungovernable. Not really a country, but a collection of fiefdoms that are constantly fighting with each other.

That makes it abundantly clear why then India is assisting an ungovernable collection of constantly infighting fiefdoms.

Pakistan's stance of India using Afghan soil for proxies is the correct one.

If US only read the history of Soviet Union's experience, it would know that Afghanistan is ungovernable. Not really a country, but a collection of fiefdoms that are constantly fighting with each other.
but America wants out but wants india to take its place

So says the sadomasochist............we know why your always on PDF and what you REALLY want to see...........:lol:

I even opened a thread on how china should take over Pak, you couldn't even argue properly against it. Sissy.

I've lost count how many times Pakistan was re-drawing its foreign policy, especially with the United States. Why would this time be any different?
This time Pak has CPEC leverage and frustration of losing thousands of citizen .... situation is not favorable , plus China and Russia is ready to catch this fall.

Not surprising. Russia, China, and Pakistan all have common borders.

This could change world politics as we know it.

American needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs American. Pakistan must close the NATO supply route to put pressure on America, and fence Pak-Aghanistan border.

The biggest mistake India could make today is to send troops to Afghanistan. Most will die and the whole of Afghanistan would turn against them.

That is exactly the reason i am in favour of India sending troops there.

India please send your troops to Afghanistan :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I've lost count how many times Pakistan was re-drawing its foreign policy, especially with the United States. Why would this time be any different?
Than you must have also lost count of how many times the US has talked about redesigning its policy or is your argument selective only?

copy paste indians.

trust me if usa send all its forces all its special forces and also the contractor dogs
they cant win
If US wanted to win and go away.. that would be a different story.. they just want to stay there and they have enough foreign policy and intelligence experts to make sure they stay.

Indian policy makers are wise enough to understand why not to send men in uniform to Afg.

Last edited:
Maybe Trump wants India now to support the bills for US forces, isnt that why he specially mentioned about India making billions in trade with the US should invest in Afghanistan? Interesting times ahead. Trump will soon wake up to the bania mentality.

I even opened a thread on how china should take over Pak, you couldn't even argue properly against it. Sissy.

How can you argue against a Sadomasochist thay needs a severe dose of burnol...............:lol:..........little weiner man..........:lol:

Back
Top Bottom