What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

That is what I always read on this forum by Israelis, Indians and Americans. We don't care blah blah. They are always the first to react. Obsessive creatures.
I know, it does make me laugh, but mocking our prophet is where I draw the line. What will I say to Allah (SWT) on the day of judgement, if I can't even rebuke a bigot online...

If a Kafir makes fun of Prophet Muhammad (saw) in a Kafir country, then who cares.

but if a Kafir comes to a Muslim country and makes fun of the Prophet Muhammad (saw), then we have every right to be angry.
You are a very very weak person. And religiously I have seen many of your comments and they show a very afraid individual.

Asking a question is not hate.i respect your belief and choice , If cannot answer it or don't want to answer it ,I will still respect that.

Good riddance. I am sick and tired of these Hindutva Islam hating hypocrites.

More muslims are killed by muslims? according to who? CNN?

According to Hindutva logic. These Hindutva extremist morons live in their bubble thinking the world also believes their fairytales.

More muslims are killed by muslims? according to who? CNN?
His Daddy Modi
1654550408048.png

You are a very very weak person. And religiously I have seen many of your comments and they show a very afraid individual.
Look in a Kafir country, a Kafir can do whatever they want. But in our house they better respect our religion and Prophet Muhammad (saw).

I am trying to be as fair as possible.

I am not at all afraid.

But if idiots in Pakistan start rioting and destroying cars or burning buildings what is that going to solve?

I too am a practicing Muslim.

I say my obligatory namaz with my abba every day including Sunnat and Nafle namaz. I'm as Muslim as you could possibly get.

Sanghi hordes should burn down the embassies of these countries in India. Boycott is no good.

Lol hahahaha this is all hilarious. Yes things might get patched up between governments but their image is trash now in the eyes of the general Arab public.

^^

What the Quran says
A perusal of the Quran will reveal that marriage in Islam is a civil contract, meesaaq (4:21), and as such it can be finalised only between persons who are intellectually and physically mature enough to understand and fulfill the responsibilities of such a contract. This can be further understood from the verse; “And test the orphans until they reach the age of nikah (marriage), and if you find in them rushdh (maturity of intellect) release their property to them.”(4:6). It may be noted here that the Quran makes intellectual maturity (which always falls beyond the age of puberty) the basis to arrive at the age of marriage. This is also in conformity with the Quranic description of marriage as emotional bonding between two mutually compatible persons through which they seek “to dwell in tranquility” (see 7:189 and 30:21) in the companionship of each other which is not possible if either of the spouses is mentally undeveloped.

Sanghi hordes should burn down the embassies of these countries in India. Boycott is no good.

Lol hahahaha this is all hilarious. Yes things might get patched up between governments but their image is trash now in the eyes of the general Arab public.

Let's see what these Hindutva patriots are made out of. They have been flexing their muscles on Twitter all day long. Calling for boycotts and a halt in diplomatic relations with Arab nations. Shree Modi should pay heed to his voters.

But if idiots in Pakistan start rioting and destroying cars or burning buildings what is that going to solve?
I have to agree with this sentiment, what will burning that Telenor Franchise do to the people who insult the prophet Mohammed (PBUH), it will only harm the roti and rozi of some poor Pakistani business person and those employees and their families who depend on that income.

Case in Point:
1654550929411.png

I have to agree with this sentiment, what will burning that Telenor Franchise do to the people who insult the prophet Mohammed (PBUH), it will only harm the roti and rozi of some poor Pakistani business person and those employees and their families who depend on that income.

Case in Point:
View attachment 851986
Exactly go get a university education and then go help build Pakistan.

Remember the Quaid-e-Azam:

1654551100218.png

Faith, Unity, Discipline.

I call it equilibrium. It is God's mysterious way of keeping things in an orderly balance. The charade is hidden behind a cloak. Each time some Hindutva bigot wakes up and reminds us all the stark reality. The Arabs too can pretend all they like. The truth always reveals itself.
Truth always reveal itself, Arabs/Persians/Pakistani's can always pretend that its not the every day Hindu, but reality is that India society is at a point of no return in their hate, just as the Evangelical and born again Christians, their hate of Islam and love/support for Jews in the holy land is theologically based on because in the bible it says that Jews will return to holy land and their Jesus will return to slaughter everyone else except for Christians, so its like their support for Jews in holy land is exactly like a Qurbani ka Bakra which we buy, take care off, feed until the day we sacrifice it.
Hindu society is not even intellectually capable of understanding the basics and fundamentals of Islam, let alone understanding the complex science of Hadith or linguistics of Quranic text, they are Hindu AQ waiting to become Hindu ISIS. The difference is that ISIS killed way more Muslims than they killed non Muslims, these Hindu Fanatics will kill the minorities the slowly and gradually, because they also have to worry about their " image " in the world, but time and time again their brutal treatment of minorities see the light of the day, while the Western world look the other way because most of the time their target is Muslims, and world when it comes to Muslims been victims they remind us of ISIS or AQ as they represents the entire 1.4+ Billion Muslims around the world, but hey we will look their way because India is a huge Market for their products/weapons and because they all have a common enemy which is Islam.

You should be angry with your books that says Muhammad married 6 years old and not with the infidels who just state what’s in your books.

Here we have another anti-Islam fool who always lurks in the background. Always wakes up at such moments to launch false attacks against Islam and Muslims.

Tell your Hindu brothers to leave Islamic countries if they don't like Islam. You can also leave this forum if you hate Islam. We are not holding a gun to your head to stay on this forum. If you falsely criticise our prophet or religion we will retaliate. Deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom