What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Well I believe internet has increased islamophobia to a great extent. I am sure Prophet Muhammad was an amazing human being but non-muslims will naturally feel terrible when they hear stories of Banu Qurayzah Jews being killed and their women being taken as slaves, or the story of a young mother known as Asma Bint Marwan who was supposedly killed for opposing the prophet. Due to easy access to internet, many non-muslims read biography of the prophet muhammad and feel horrified by such events which leds them to islamophobia.
u do realize that we had a treaty with those jews right? and they betrayed it hence naturally HAD TO DIE. Obviously we dont want Palestinian situation anywhere where we see what majority Jews do when in power.

Anyways Islam forbids insults to any religion, the non muslims all they can do is too be a civilized group of people if not then do realize, Islam isnt christianity.......we r allowed to hit back! We dont believe in silly concepts like of one slaps u then turn the other cheek like a fool.

And we all can see, in all the wars be it from Battle of Yarmouk to Crusades to yr recent adventures in Afghanistan and Iraq. And we know who ended up winning as always!

Nobody in the whole wide world does what u westerners do nor the South Americans, not the Africans nor certainly the Asians. Why r u an abomination in the world?

Middle East Islamists seems to be bit muted now

Had this been the 80s and 90s Nupur might have faced the fate of Salman Rushdie
Only one who is muted are idiots like this and trend will continue. Once you realise you do not have any leverage over them better for you but you are dung eater so i doubt you can that grasp that.

Peace loving Hindu spotted:
👎

1654543239407.png

Only one who is muted are idiots like this and trend will continue. Once you realise you do not have any leverage over them better for you but you are dung eater so i doubt you can that grasp that.

Rakto Jr

I merely stated an observation, if that is causing emotional damage to your kind reality will make you suffer more

Govt sponsored Islamism in the Middle-east world has taken backseat post geo-political changes in region beginning of this century and I am not responsible for it

Some random Arab firing and immigrant employee on basis of their faith is not exactly news
There is much worse incidents of mistreatment of South Asians in the Arab long before

Last edited:
Moreover I believe respect also should be mutual. In India some muslims for example Munawar Faruqui insults Hindu gods. India is a hindu majority country and obviously many hindus would be enraged.

So, like I said, much of Hindus hatred for Islam or Muslims is purely based on prejudice. You got a problem of Pakistan, you get to blame every Muslim or the entire Islam for it insecurities

Why always blame the west for everything? Arabs, Mughals and Ottomans were also criminals. Do not forget, it was the white people who abolished slavery when Arabs and Ottomans were promoting slavery. We are the first group of people to establish freedom of religion. Currently European nations have more freedom of religion than any Arab, Asian country. We do not force muslim women to wear bikini and in USA muslim women can wear hijab, niqab whatever. But in Iran it is compulsory for Christian women to wear hijab which is not even our culture.

and in India you are not allowed to eat beef but we dont kill anybody for beef or pork. No country on earth comes close to Europe and USA when it comes to religious freedom.
Please Don't mix Europe with US
I live in US and I like it very much - I wish everyone follows US when it comes to personal or relgious freedoms and rights as Muslims have prospered in US like no other western country (except for maybe during 9/11 aftershocks)

Europe on the other hand has a history of dislike towards Islamic faith, Muslims, almost a historical beef, putting them in ghettos and watching it explode , a whole piece can be written about what's going on in France which is nothing short of cruelty

West is too broad a term - North America good rest of the western world can do better

Middle East Islamists seems to be bit muted now

Had this been the 80s and 90s Nupur might have faced the fate of Salman Rushdie

You both deserve each other. When are you going to boycott Arab products and airlines?

Why always blame the west for everything? Arabs, Mughals and Ottomans were also criminals. Do not forget, it was the white people who abolished slavery when Arabs and Ottomans were promoting slavery. We are the first group of people to establish freedom of religion. Currently European nations have more freedom of religion than any Arab, Asian country. We do not force muslim women to wear bikini and in USA muslim women can wear hijab, niqab whatever. But in Iran it is compulsory for Christian women to wear hijab which is not even our culture.

and in India you are not allowed to eat beef but we dont kill anybody for beef or pork. No country on earth comes close to Europe and USA when it comes to religious freedom.

1654546224147.png

If you are Jonathan from the USA... I am the Pope!
@waz

False flagger detected.

Mughals werent criminals, thats for sure, these r those who ended up making yr india, a Golden Sparrow......contributing 23% of the World's GDP back then. The very reason British got attracted to india on the first place.

And r u an indian or western? based on yr flags and yr name i assumed yr western.

Iranis follow their own rules, we dont much agree with them. While in Pakistan yr western women even wear their revealing cloths and get away with it,. Like this woman, she is an American Citizen and lives here. And she even moves around in her bike in Lahore which is our biggest city.

Shariat applies to Muslims as its for the Muslims not for non believer like non Muslims. U can check this on other Muslim countries too.

Here the rules of Shariat even in Pak do not apply for local religious minorities either. Here the religious minorities even can legally eat pork(it is imported), and can drink infact they do drink alcohol. There is a Brewery in Pakistan called Murree Brewery in Pak for this purpose. Its a privately owned brewery owned by a zoroastrian family. They supply in specially designated areas by the government for alcohol distribution for minorities or for non muslims.

We also have different civic laws for Muslims and for minorities. For Christians its their own biblical laws controlled by their pastors/clergy. Hindus and Sikhs also have their laws based on their own religious laws controlled by their own clergy.

And about these bolded parts......lol according whom u have so called religious freedom on the first place,..... let alone viz viz anybody else in the world? or westerners abolished slavery:lol:

This is getting better

View attachment 851973

If you are Jonathan from the USA... I am the Pope!
@waz

False flagger detected.
yup he isnt a western.

Last edited:
Mughals werent criminals, thats for sure, these r those who ended up making yr india, a Golden Sparrow......contributing 23% of the World's GDP back then. The very reason British got attracted to india on the first place.

And r u an indian or western? based on yr flags and yr name i assumed yr western.

Iranis follow their own rules, we dont much agree with them. While in Pakistan yr western women even wear their revealing cloths and get away with it,. Like this woman, she is an American Citizen and lives here. And she even moves around in her bike in Lahore which is our biggest city.

Shariat applies to Muslims as its for the Muslims not for non believer like non Muslims. U can check this on other Muslim countries too.

Here the rules of Shariat even in Pak do not apply for local religious minorities either. Here the religious minorities even can legally eat pork(it is imported), and can drink infact they do drink alcohol. There is a Brewery in Pakistan called Murree Brewery in Pak for this purpose. Its a privately owned brewery owned by a zoroastrian family. They supply in specially designated areas by the government for alcohol distribution for minorities or for non muslims.

We also have different civic laws for Muslims and for minorities. For Christians its their own biblical laws controlled by their pastors/clergy. Hindus and Sikhs also have their laws based on their own religious laws controlled by their own clergy.

And about these bolded parts......lol according whom u have so called religious freedom on the first place,..... let alone viz viz anybody else in the world? or westerners abolished slavery:lol:

This is getting better

yup he is a western.

"Western"

I don't think anything would come out of this whole Fassad, Indian Govt will on paper say we condemn her remarks, and some extra condemnations will come and than things will go back to normal, the hate within the Indian society for Muslims and other minority groups will only increase over time, Social media is working like a miracle for these fanatics just as it did with ISIS, fake news and graphic and harmful contents spread to millions with a push of few buttons and reactions come to the street.

As for the comments and things she mentioned regarding Hazrat Ayesha RA age, violent verses in Quran, Banu Qureza's Fate etc all these topics are well documented, well explained and done and dusted long time ago, but expecting a Jahil Hindu Fanatic or Born Again Evangelical Christian to understand those thing is delusional, they will keep using the same arguments over and over again, when 98% of them can not even read Arabic to understand the Hadith or Biographies which were written very soon after the death of Prophet. Things will go back, Arabs will resume their businesses with Indian Govt, until the next BJP or Indian Govt minister use insults against Islam or Prophet, and whole thing will repeat, no permanent solutions for this, because the thing that drives such comments from Indian Hindu Fanatics or Evangelical Christians is not theological arguments but hate/jealousy/inferiority complex.

Islam is still the fasting growing religion in west and (i think) all over the world, just in USA many many people are reverting to Islam, and no one is forcing them to do so, all the information is available to them including the alleged controversial topics within Islam, A Christian church going person in his lifetime never once hear full Bible from his priest, as they never talk about the violent and graphic verses within the New/Old testaments, they just keep repeating the few selected verses in the congregation. Anyone who does really want to educate themselves on such topics there are enough material available for them to study, but lets be honest its not about education its all about trolling and provoking the Muslims to react poorly and them getting sympathies out of it from the world, show Muslims as intolerant and against freedom of speech Blah blah.

I will not cheer for Arabs or Persians or even Pakistan's response over this, because we are the biggest cause of shame and embarrassment to Islam and Rasool Allah today than those Jahils from Hindu Fanatics or Evangelical Christian world.

I don't think anything would come out of this whole Fassad, Indian Govt will on paper say we condemn her remarks, and some extra condemnations will come and than things will go back to normal, the hate within the Indian society for Muslims and other minority groups will only increase over time, Social media is working like a miracle for these fanatics just as it did with ISIS, fake news and graphic and harmful contents spread to millions with a push of few buttons and reactions come to the street.

As for the comments and things she mentioned regarding Hazrat Ayesha RA age, violent verses in Quran, Banu Qureza's Fate etc all these topics are well documented, well explained and done and dusted long time ago, but expecting a Jahil Hindu Fanatic or Born Again Evangelical Christian to understand those thing is delusional, they will keep using the same arguments over and over again, when 98% of them can not even read Arabic to understand the Hadith or Biographies which were written very soon after the death of Prophet. Things will go back, Arabs will resume their businesses with Indian Govt, until the next BJP or Indian Govt minister use insults against Islam or Prophet, and whole thing will repeat, no permanent solutions for this, because the thing that drives such comments from Indian Hindu Fanatics or Evangelical Christians is not theological arguments but hate/jealousy/inferiority complex.

Islam is still the fasting growing religion in west and (i think) all over the world, just in USA many many people are reverting to Islam, and no one is forcing them to do so, all the information is available to them including the alleged controversial topics within Islam, A Christian church going person in his lifetime never once hear full Bible from his priest, as they never talk about the violent and graphic verses within the New/Old testaments, they just keep repeating the few selected verses in the congregation. Anyone who does really want to educate themselves on such topics there are enough material available for them to study, but lets be honest its not about education its all about trolling and provoking the Muslims to react poorly and them getting sympathies out of it from the world, show Muslims as intolerant and against freedom of speech Blah blah.

I will not cheer for Arabs or Persians or even Pakistan's response over this, because we are the biggest cause of shame and embarrassment to Islam and Rasool Allah today than those Jahils from Hindu Fanatics or Evangelical Christian world.
Thank you for taking the time to compose a detailed and beautiful post.

Back
Top Bottom