What's new

Uproar in Muslim world after BJP leaders' derogatory remarks on Prophet

Why always blame the west for everything? Arabs, Mughals and Ottomans were also criminals. Do not forget, it was the white people who abolished slavery when Arabs and Ottomans were promoting slavery. We are the first group of people to establish freedom of religion. Currently European nations have more freedom of religion than any Arab, Asian country. We do not force muslim women to wear bikini and in USA muslim women can wear hijab, niqab whatever. But in Iran it is compulsory for Christian women to wear hijab which is not even our culture.

and in India you are not allowed to eat beef but we dont kill anybody for beef or pork. No country on earth comes close to Europe and USA when it comes to religious freedom.

The only criminal here is you, American. Killer of humanity.

You behave like this and talk about Islamophobia, irony. I really want to know the answer.i guess I will only find insecure people.
No one needs to debunk anything here... @Jango kindly please do the needful here.

Re post here:

Thank you.

How does is it feel making headlines across the world? Looks like your Modi is earning a real good name for you guys.

He is an Indian. 100%.
Agreed, these people must think we are duffers. At this point the level of trolling is so poor it's not even entertaining, at least in the good old days the Indian trolls were creative. WTF is this shit? :lol:

Ok if you cannot answer ,you should not have quoted me in the first place.
ITS A FORUM, YOU DON'T DICTATE HERE. YOU ARE NOT AN AGRIEVED PARTY.

Ok if you cannot answer ,you should not have quoted me in the first place.

What is there left for you people to say? You live abroad in Arab Muslim lands. You earn money and send remittances back home in the billions. Yet you hate their prophet, religion and culture. How about you take a hike from these lands and please your white masters back home. You can cuss Islam and its prophet freely in Modiland.

LOL are you going to be a true Hindutva and boycott Qatar Airways?

How does is it feel making headlines across the world? Looks like your Modi is earning a real good name for you guys.

He is an Indian. 100%. You read through his BS. Using American flags to fool us.
Dude it doesn't effect us much, instead of countering her ,people Here are more threatening and that doesn't send a good image about Islam, for non Muslims like me it send wrong signals.

What is there left for you people to say? You live abroad in Arab Muslim lands. You earn money and send remittances back home in the billions. Yet you hate their prophet, religion and culture. How about you take a hike from these lands and please your white masters back home.

LOL arw you going to be a true Hindutva and boycott Qatar Airways?
Common mate ,you are comparing oranges to apples. They work earn and come back. As long as they live there we expect them to follow the laws of the country. If they do anything wrong while living there they get punished as per their law right.

for non Muslims like me it send wrong signals.
When Indian Hindus lynch Muslims and Christians and Ministers and government officials mock Islam, as a non-Hindu, it sends me wrong signals. And quite frankly you are so transparent in your thinly veiled attempt at trolling its not even remotely engaging. Get Lost!

I don't think anything would come out of this whole Fassad, Indian Govt will on paper say we condemn her remarks, and some extra condemnations will come and than things will go back to normal, the hate within the Indian society for Muslims and other minority groups will only increase over time, Social media is working like a miracle for these fanatics just as it did with ISIS, fake news and graphic and harmful contents spread to millions with a push of few buttons and reactions come to the street.

As for the comments and things she mentioned regarding Hazrat Ayesha RA age, violent verses in Quran, Banu Qureza's Fate etc all these topics are well documented, well explained and done and dusted long time ago, but expecting a Jahil Hindu Fanatic or Born Again Evangelical Christian to understand those thing is delusional, they will keep using the same arguments over and over again, when 98% of them can not even read Arabic to understand the Hadith or Biographies which were written very soon after the death of Prophet. Things will go back, Arabs will resume their businesses with Indian Govt, until the next BJP or Indian Govt minister use insults against Islam or Prophet, and whole thing will repeat, no permanent solutions for this, because the thing that drives such comments from Indian Hindu Fanatics or Evangelical Christians is not theological arguments but hate/jealousy/inferiority complex.

Islam is still the fasting growing religion in west and (i think) all over the world, just in USA many many people are reverting to Islam, and no one is forcing them to do so, all the information is available to them including the alleged controversial topics within Islam, A Christian church going person in his lifetime never once hear full Bible from his priest, as they never talk about the violent and graphic verses within the New/Old testaments, they just keep repeating the few selected verses in the congregation. Anyone who does really want to educate themselves on such topics there are enough material available for them to study, but lets be honest its not about education its all about trolling and provoking the Muslims to react poorly and them getting sympathies out of it from the world, show Muslims as intolerant and against freedom of speech Blah blah.

I will not cheer for Arabs or Persians or even Pakistan's response over this, because we are the biggest cause of shame and embarrassment to Islam and Rasool Allah today than those Jahils from Hindu Fanatics or Evangelical Christian world.

I call it equilibrium. It is God's mysterious way of keeping things in an orderly balance. The charade is hidden behind a cloak. Each time some Hindutva bigot wakes up and reminds us all the stark reality. The Arabs too can pretend all they like. The truth always reveals itself.

Last edited:
Dude it doesn't effect us much, instead of countering her ,people Here are more threatening and that doesn't send a good image about Islam, for non Muslims like me it send wrong signals.

If it doesn't affect you guys then why don't all 7 million indians leave the Muslim GCC nations and go back home to india and never return............ :azn: You then be as hindu and hindutva as you like.

PS Do you HONESTLY believe that the opinions of you subhuman, hideously ugly indians REALLY matter to ANYONE?.............:lol:

Common mate ,you are comparing oranges to apples. They work earn and come back. As long as they live there we expect them to follow the laws of the country. If they do anything wrong while living there they get punished as per their law right.

You are a hateful individual just like your Hindutva brothers and sisters. Your denials and pathetic words won't conceal the truth. It is for everyone to see in broad daylight. How bigoted and nasty you people are.

Just take a hike from GCC lands if you don't like their prophet and religion. Don't waste my time.

When Indian Hindus lynch Muslims and Christians and Ministers and government officials mock Islam, as a non-Hindu, it sends me wrong signals. And quite frankly you are so transparent in your thinly veiled attempt at trolling its not even remotely engaging. Get Lost!
More Muslims are killed by Muslims, I am not saying we are right . If we are really that bad we would be having the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world and still we call them minority.

You are a hateful individual just like your Hindutva brothers and sisters. Your denials and pathetic words won't conceal the truth. It is for everyone to see in broad daylight. How bigoted and nasty you people are.

Just take a hike from GCC lands if you don't like their prophet and religion. Don't waste my time.
He claims it doesn't affect him, yet he comes to PDF to lecture us anyway :lol: . What a RETARD!

More Muslims are killed by Muslims, I am not saying we are right . If we are really that bad you would be having the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world and still we call them minority.

Another myth spun by Islam haters. Ask your daddy America who has been invading and killing Muslims for decades in their own lands.

The whole world knows how you treat Indian Muslims in your country. You lynch them. You rape them. You deny them their human rights.

Last edited:
More Muslims are killed by Muslims, I am not saying we are right . If we are really that bad we would be having the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world and still we call them minority.
Get lost already!

He claims it doesn't affect him, yet he comes to PDF to lecture us anyway :lol: . What a RETARD!

That is what I always read on this forum by Israelis, Indians and Americans. We don't care blah blah. They are always the first to react. Obsessive creatures. They are obsessed with us. Day and night. They roam on our forums. They read our posts. They have the audacity to pretend they don't care.

Asking a question is not hate.i respect your belief and choice , If cannot answer it or don't want to answer it ,I will still respect that.

Back
Top Bottom