What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is Ukraine allowed to defend its elf and not Palestine? Palestine has teh right to absolutely kill every jew that's from Europe.

today the nazis Jews say there is no Palestine and there never was a Palestine.

here is history for you

Here is why these nazis must be stopped and its their jewsih military commanders saying this

For us Christian is CChristianwe don't differentiate just like you don't.
When it suits you you say what you like. Like isis is Muslim!!!
If we are talking history then it was the British chriatians that created this shit. The balfour Treaty.

Regarding palestinains resistance

If I come to your home and say my family owned this land 3000 years ago use the army to kick your family out. In the meantime I shoot your mother in the head. Kick your wife in the stomach and take your 5 year old son a prisoner labelling him a terrorist and using Christian media to portray that you were a terrorist harbouring a dangerous 5 year old who resisted my right to your home. I guess you would sit back and say ... sure take my home, no problem you killed my mother abused my wife and taken my 5 year old to prison that's OK.

Then I uproot 1000s year old olive trees and plant jewsih tree that biblically wollprotect them when the messiah come.

What planet is that OK.

Palestianins have 100% right to resist and infact theh should take the war abroad to attacking synagogues globally as al aqsa is under attack.

Christians are also under attack but you don't give a shit as its in Palestine.

If anyone needs to learn history it's you and dumb Europe that's asleep whist Jews rule u
Are you taking any kind of drug? Medication?

But I am disappointed by your stance in this issue: I don't condone Palestinians blowing themselves up in buses etc. But did they have the F16s or the sophisticated weaponry like the Israelis? Can you rule out that human being, in desperation and anger over their long plight would do whatever it would take to 'get the message across' to the other side?
This started out as an act of resistance against a disproportionate enemy,but instead of targeting only military,the Palestinians back then made the mistake of trying to force the Israelis into making a deal by terrorizing their society. In the end it became an act of vengeance. An eye for an eye.

PDVD_007.jpg

This girl's case was infamous. Ayat blown up in a mini-market and killed herself,a security guard and a teenage girl at her age. The girl's mother said she even supported the Palestinians. And they,eventually ended up killing her. Different stories.
There's always the other side. There are oppressors,but there are good people who oppose occupation and want peace and freedom. There are victims and there are those who constantly take advantage of others and use them as pawns for their cause,seeking only vengeance.

In this conflict, Israelis are the colonizing power and absolutely on the wrong side of history. They are kicking out people who have been living there for thousands of years. I encourage you to watch the Kim Iverson and the Russell Brand videos I posted above and after that TAKE A CLEAR STAND!
Do you doubt my stance?

I've said numerous times,that for me the best solution is for Israel to go back to the pre-1967 borders and remove all settlements from the West Bank and Gaza. They should then recognize the Palestinian State and allow them to have a normal,tactical army. Then the Palestinians on their side should ban all militias and armed groups and only allow a unified Palestinian Army to exist,under the command of the government.

What a cop out. Typical derailing the thread.

When you can't face fact you start making personal comments.

Ofcourse you do. Every psycho thinks the rest of teh world is mad

Screenshot_2020-05-27 Simon Cowell Best Insults PART 2 SAVAGE - YouTube.png

Try to read your own post. It makes little sense and looks like a rant.

Do you doubt my stance?

I've said numerous times,that for me the best solution is for Israel to go back to the pre-1967 borders and remove all settlements from the West Bank and Gaza. They should then recognize the Palestinian State and allow them to have a normal,tactical army. Then the Palestinians on their side should ban all militias and armed groups and only allow a unified Palestinian Army to exist,under the command of the government.

Perhaps your heart is in the right place but your mind is not. There is no 'moral equivalency' here. One is a colonizing power, determined to drive out the natives who had been living there for thousands of years.

Can you imagine Palestinians ever had the capability to target the Israeli 'military'? I believe they once did try the armed resistance but went nowhere for obvious reasons and so the next option was to hurt the occupation in whichever way they could and that's what they did.

And let it be very, very clear: No 'civil disobedience' or 'peaceful demonstrations' blah blah would ever make the Israelis back off from the centuries, if not the millennia old, idea of a 'Greater Israel'. Jews, Muslims, and Christians are all driven by grand ideologies in which ONLY their desired outcome would be acceptable in Jerusalem. Heck, my own wife, who is a Southern Baptist, believes in the Rapture and thus, I suspect, quietly supports Israel!! I never impose my views upon her. It's just not me!

Perhaps your heart is in the right place but your mind is not. There is no 'moral equivalency' here. One is a colonizing power, determined to drive out the natives who had been living there for thousands of years.
So basically you're saying that Palestinians are justified in killing women and children and old people.

Jews, Muslims, and Christians are all driven by grand ideologies in which ONLY their desired outcome would be acceptable in Jerusalem. Heck, my own wife, who is a Southern Baptist, believes in the Rapture and thus, I suspect, quietly supports Israel!! I never impose my views upon her. It's just not me!
When you guys say "Christians",do not include ALL Christians. I'm Greek Orthodox. For us,the Baptists and Evangelicals and basically all those Protestant sects in America are weird heresies and have very little to do with Eastern Orthodoxy or even Roman Catholicism. We see videos of these people and we go like "what is that?"

So basically you're saying that Palestinians are justified in killing women and children and old people.

When you guys say "Christians",do not include ALL Christians. I'm Greek Orthodox. For us,the Baptists and Evangelicals and basically all those Protestant sects in America are weird heresies and have very little to do with Eastern Orthodoxy or even Roman Catholicism. We see videos of these people and we go like "what is that?"

You are twisting my words. What I wouldn't or would do is not the same as those afflicted gravely would do or wouldn't do.

I have seen my American Protestant and Catholic friends argue bitterly over religion. I take no side in the theological debate except, per my personal observation, Catholics/Orthodox seem to be more peaceful and genuinely more Christian. Baptists are generally war-mongers!

This started out as an act of resistance against a disproportionate enemy,but instead of targeting only military,the Palestinians back then made the mistake of trying to force the Israelis into making a deal by terrorizing their society. In the end it became an act of vengeance. An eye for an eye.

View attachment 923755

This girl's case was infamous. Ayat blown up in a mini-market and killed herself,a security guard and a teenage girl at her age. The girl's mother said she even supported the Palestinians. And they,eventually ended up killing her. Different stories.
There's always the other side. There are oppressors,but there are good people who oppose occupation and want peace and freedom. There are victims and there are those who constantly take advantage of others and use them as pawns for their cause,seeking only vengeance.

Do you doubt my stance?

View attachment 923756

Try to read your own post. It makes little sense and looks like a rant.
Total cop out. But expected from you and your pathetic anti Muslim pro zionist nazi post

Total cop out. But expected from you and your pathetic anti Muslim pro zionist nazi post

I think you need to be fair on him....he isn't totally pro zionist and understands the situation well.

You will simply make him turn against you with such rhetoric.

You are twisting my words. What I wouldn't or would do is not the same as those afflicted gravely would do or wouldn't do.

I have seen my American Protestant and Catholic friends argue bitterly over religion. I take no side in the theological debate except, per my personal observation, Catholics/Orthodox seem to be more peaceful and genuinely more Christian. Baptists are generally war-mongers!
Baptists and most of the American Protestant sects,are somehow giving more emphasis on the Old Testament.
They have no patristic tradition,they are branches of heresies that came from other heresies that split from Protestant sects. Some guy should disagree with something and say "I will reform the Church because I know better". And in that way,they move further away from the truth.

Imagine,they started from Catholicism, then became Lutherans and Calvinists,then Anglicans,then split into other sects and then kept making their own Churches.

Now Syria launches rockets into the illegally occupied Golan Heights.

In the past 48-72 hours rockets have been launched at Israeli-occupied territory from Gaza, Lebanon and Syria.
What is that going to achieve.. that rocket firing against open fields?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom