What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trango,go learn some history and when you're done,come back and post.

Because when you post such nonsense,you're either ignorant or biased.

Everyone who has followed this conflict for more than 20 years,knows that both sides are at fault. Palestinians have had their own big share of crimes and terrorist attacks.

Maybe you're too young,maybe you're too lazy. In 2001 onwards,I was watching documentaries and reading books about it like crazy. What were you doing? You were probably a toddler.

That is logical. Do you doubt that ultimately international Zionism wants to rule the entire world? They've achieved a big part of it.
So , if someone breaks into your house , robs you, assaults you , forces some members of the family out of the home, murders some and imprisons the rest and commits human rights violations daily and you try and fight back to reclaim your property and your rights, then will you cry that you are as bad as them? I am sure Aristotle wouldn't have sided with the oppressors either, so why do you?

I don't know,but I know what will happen to Pakistan if it nukes Israel.
Yeah Pakistani strategic forces will wipe out Israel before it can do harm. And We also have second strike capability so keep dreaming like Indians do. Our population size is much larger than that of Russian population.

So , if someone breaks into your house , robs you, assaults you , forces some members of the family out of the home, murders some and imprisons the rest and commits human rights violations daily and you try and fight back to reclaim your property and your rights, then will you cry that you are as bad as them? I am sure Aristotle wouldn't have sided with the oppressors either, so why do you?
Ah,but going into a super-market and blowing up to kill random people is not a crime? It's "different" because you're the oppressed?

Going in a bus and blowing up is not a crime? Attacking a restaurant or a cafe is an act of "resistance"? No,it's an act of terror and murder. It's a crime. If anything,it doesn't make you better than your oppressor.

And it will certainly not help you reclaim your land. As two intifadas already showed. First with acts of terrorism around the world and second with attacks on civilians in Israel.

The guy I replied to said "it's only Israel that attacks random people". I replied to him that this is not the case.

Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(1).png
Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(2).png
Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(3).png
Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(4).png
Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(5).png

Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(6).png
Screenshot_2023-04-08 List of Palestinian suicide attacks - Wikipedia(7).png

Yeah Pakistan strategic forces will wipe out Israel before it can do harm. And We also have second strike capability so keep dreaming like Indians do. Our population size is much bigger than that of Russian population.
How? By attacking with nukes first? Then you're automatically going to be nuked by USA and possibly Britain,maybe France too and your neighbor India. You will be annihilated.

He is ortodox fundamentalist, no good reasoning could be applied to his brain processes

How? By attacking with nukes first? Then you're automatically going to be nuked by USA and possibly Britain,maybe France too and your neighbor India. You will be annihilated.
China, Russia and North Korea will be sleeping during all this event. And you will destroy India too. So the Indians will nuke you back too. 🤣

Why are you worried Greek boy? I thought Greeks were lefties but you are a right twat. It only needs 10,000 real Muslim soldiers to destroy Israel, don't you forget it. The blood of Mujahedeen may color the land red but the oppressors have always been thrown out.

He is ortodox fundamentalist, no good reasoning could be applied to his brain processes
"Fundamentalist"? Dude,name something illogical that I've said in my posts. Go on. And explain why it is illogical.

Ah,but going into a super-market and blowing up to kill random people is not a crime? It's "different" because you're the oppressed?

Going in a bus and blowing up is not a crime? Attacking a restaurant or a cafe is an act of "resistance"? No,it's an act of terror and murder. It's a crime. If anything,it doesn't make you better than your oppressor.

And it will certainly not help you reclaim your land. As two intifadas already showed. First with acts of terrorism around the world and second with attacks on civilians in Israel.

The guy I replied to said "it's only Israel that attacks random people". I replied to him that this is not the case.

View attachment 923672

View attachment 923673View attachment 923674View attachment 923675View attachment 923676View attachment 923677

View attachment 923678View attachment 923679
lol, you keep a list of alleged Palestinian atrocities, do you keep a list of Israeli atrocities, no doubt you don't because you will be forever adding to the huge list which certainly won't fit on this thread. No doubt you are a Greek Jew , another person with a heart of stone and deaf and dumb to compassion and harmony.

Why are you worried Greek boy? I thought Greeks were lefties but you are a right twat. It only needs 10,000 real Muslim soldiers to destroy Israel, don't you forget it. The blood of Mujahedeen may color the land red but the oppressors have always been thrown out.
Who said I'm "worried"? Why would I be worried? You keyboard warrior Ertugrul fans say stuff like "Pakistan can destroy Israel",I'm simply asking you to explaining to you how that is not possible realistically. Now you're saying that just "10,000 real Muslim soldiers" can do the job. If that ain't laughable,then wtf?

lol, you keep a list of alleged Palestinian atrocities, do you keep a list of Israeli atrocities, no doubt you don't because you will be forever adding to the huge list which certainly won't fit on this thread. No doubt you are a Greek Jew , another person with a heart of stone and deaf and dumb to compassion and harmony.
Aaaah now I'm a "Greek Jew"?

Amazing. Another identity to add. My dear Pakistani-from-the-West,my answer was to those who doubt Palestinians have done anything bad. Can you at least understand that?

Who said I'm "worried"? Why would I be worried? You keyboard warrior Ertugrul fans say stuff like "Pakistan can destroy Israel",I'm simply asking you to explaining to you how that is not possible realistically. Now you're saying that just "10,000 real Muslim soldiers" can do the job. If that ain't laughable,then wtf?
Didn't 3000 Hizbollah soldiers stop the mighty Israeli army on the border in Lebanon with the Israeli army committing the fastest retreat back over the border ever seen in the region. Get real, It was Pakistan army that saved Jordan and gave it the strength that it has today. Pakistan will give weapons to the Palestinians and if Israel wants war with us we will kick your arse back to wherever you came from.

Didn't 3000 Hizbollah soldiers stop the mighty Israeli army on the border in Lebanon with the Israeli army committing the fastest retreat back over the border ever seen in the region. Get real, It was Pakistan army that saved Jordan and gave it the strength that it has today. Pakistan will give weapons to the Palestinians and if Israel wants war with us we will kick your arse back to wherever you came from.
Stopped mighty Israeli army from what? GOING INTO LEBANON? We're talking about Israelis DEFENDING Israel and you say "10,000 real Muslims" can do the job. Have you read about the 1948 War? The 1967 War? 1973? The amount of forces and weaponry gathered against Israel? And how many Muslim countries cooperated?

And now you're saying "10,000 men" can defeat Israel. Ok general,tell me how you will infiltrate them,what gear they will have and how will they liberate Jerusalem?

Stopped mighty Israeli army from what? GOING INTO LEBANON? We're talking about Israelis DEFENDING Israel and you say "10,000 real Muslims" can do the job. Have you read about the 1948 War? The 1967 War? 1973? The amount of forces and weaponry gathered against Israel? And how many Muslim countries cooperated?

And now you're saying "10,000 men" can defeat Israel. Ok general,tell me how you will infiltrate them,what gear they will have and how will they liberate Jerusalem?
No, I have read about the Afghan war, how Pakistan Airforce shot Jew boys out of the skies and if Israel had dared attack Pakistan's Nuke facilities with India that Israel would have been a goner. Being a Greek you are reading too much Machiavellian stuff, stick to Aristotle.

No, I have read about the Afghan war, how Pakistan Airforce shot Jew boys out of the skies and if Israel had dared attack Pakistan's Nuke facilities with India that Israel would have been a goner. Being a Greek you are reading too much Machiavellian stuff, stick to Aristotle.
The f does Afghan War have to do about PAF shooting down Jew boys?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom