What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok,this is ridiculous. You're just trolling. That's what you do,you troll until you get banned and then you come back and troll again.
Derailing
Trolling

Your buzz words...stick to it
Bans mean nothing to me..your life is this forum so it's important to u

Derailing
Trolling

Your buzz words...stick to it
Bans mean nothing to me..your life is this forum so it's important to u
So far you're the one derailing the thread by constantly attacking me personally.

ارے بھئی
میں نے تو تمہیں
Ummah concept
کے اتنے سارے
side effects
گنوا دیے ہیں ۔
See this recent frustration of Ummah lover:

The point is if we will nurture Ummah concept, our next generations will think of international relations emotionally not logically.
More and more of our people will be used as canon fodders by our Ummah brothers to sustain their own geopolitical wars

Iran recruits Pakistani Shias for combat in Syria
https://tribune-com-pk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/tribune.com.pk/story/1007694/iran-recruits-pakistani-shias-for-combat-in-syria?amp=1&amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM=#amp_ct=1681200957981&amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16812009452310&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://tribune.com.pk/story/1007694/iran-recruits-pakistani-shias-for-combat-in-syria

The benefits you are suggesting can be achieved by building relations on the ground of common interests.
See China,India they play successful geopolitical games on the basis of common economic interests.
The geopolitics run on a simple and straight forward rule:
"There is no permanent friend or foe in this world Only interests matter "
Now ask your self why Iran is supporting Palestinians against Israel
The reason is simple
" Common geopolitical interests"
While Iran just vetoed our kashmir resolution in OIC to get economic benefits from India.

You want our nation to become a fanatic breed that can be used by your Ummah Brothers whenever needed.
While i want my nation,my country men to be developed into a well oriented diplomatic, progressive and logical nation who know what's better for them ,who know how the real world works.

Seriously, right?
You post this and the flipside of your own arguments is lost on you‽

What is contiguous to Pakistan anyways? Why Pakistan doesn't extend to say all Pakhtoon hinterland? Or Baloch? Same language, often same tribes and practicing same faith, why?
A hard border delivered on a hand-me-down basis? What British took or possessed, delivered. So tell me again what really is your argument? Ethnic Punjabis killed each other the most, likewise the slavs on the eve of Yugoslavia.
Middle East is ruled by weak states sitting over resource rich regions and protected by western powers. Of course, they were part of the initial breakup of Ottoman Empire, will not be the ones to mend ties.
It always requires strength that can be imparted, communicated and if need be executed. Resources are for the use of people not the other way round. And collective west effectively turned the spigot to it's shores from all parts of the world. So much so the people satiate western appetite of goods with their(western) created inflation, a fiat, that otherwise has no value and in fact keeps slicing the salami or the pie more you feed it(both value and the product keeps going offshore) Meaning the worker keeps getting poorer however those who manipulate and/or control the spigot keep getting richer... it will remain so and there are no two ways about it. So, get off that "I will work harder to make me rich"... these are the fools needed by the machine. Only tangible accrued by this transfer of wealth is infrastructure and that too in not all cases, as system prefers permanent slaves(in flux or rentier state)... so as long as the dangled carrots still seem approachable to the gullible.

That being said, let's turn to the scapegoats, innuendo and stereotyping. Islam actively prohibits theocracy, rabbinicism, clergy, ministry or monasticism. On the flip side are soothe sayers in suits(the politicians) selling their own product, their theology, craft and ideologies. Which is why there never existed a state theocracy akin to Iranian model and/or Taliban for that matter. Both were in response to their native discourse and outside influences. So, the fallacy peddled by many that Muslim unity is somehow akin to an extremist theocratic state is false... So to are populism, democracy, fascism or communism.
Islamic model is based on recognition of two factors kinship/tribe(a family it's smallest unit) and language. Each with their unanimous representative presenting their case and "voting" for HIS people... i.e being faithful has no bearing on that, for that you are accountable individually. State takes power from these constituents and implements governance top down.

So, instead it is you who is emotionally charged and invested in status quo and not in deliberation, conveniently hiding behind innuendo and fallacies. One used as a divisive tactic... for you confines of the borders only matter as long as they are convenient to your cause because, if Shi'i recruit outside of their ordained confines... sky is falling! Whereas they're only applying the brotherhood, under a shallower ceiling. And, you, who alluded earlier to Punjab, do exercise that same thing to and for your kin... Punjabis! Remember you didn't call Pakistan... and those Punjabis too on your side of the border... but it will hurt your ego if other ethnicities see past your shell. Where sikh and hindu Punjabis, those on the other side are lesser beings... you want to impart that to Baloch and Pakhtoon ethnics to wear the same goggles, though their kin on the other side maybe Muslim, practicing same faith, culture and language.

All of the above maybe lost on you as it will force you to break some false idols to look past them... and I can only hope you do!

Last edited:
Pakistan should imply but not really give nukes to Arabs
Arabs will imply they have nukes and negotiate with Israel on equal footing that they both have nukes
Arabs can get a better deal out of the palestinian issue if they can bluff their way into being a bigger threat then they are with the capacity to kill millions.

This is a much better strategy. Gaza is too densely populated so Israelis massacre civilians using rockets as an excuse. Southern Lebanon is lots of farmland and open area. Israelis can’t massacre that many civilians in the guise of “retaliation”.
100 rockets is too less. They should overwhelm Israeli defences with many hundreds aimed at critical Israeli infrastructure.
Absolutely

Seriously, right?

What is contiguous to Pakistan anyways? Why Pakistan doesn't extend to say all Pakhtoon hinterland? Or Baloch? Same language, often same tribes and practicing same faith, why?
A hard border delivered on a hand-me-down basis? What British took or possessed, delivered. So tell me again what really is your argument? Ethnic Punjabis killed each other the most, likewise the slavs on the eve of Yugoslavia.
Middle East is ruled by weak states sitting over resource rich regions and protected by western powers. Of course, they were part of the initial breakup of Ottoman Empire, will not be the ones to mend ties.
It always requires strength that can be imparted, communicated and if need be executed. Resources are for the use of people not the other way round. And collective west effectively turned the spigot to it's shores from all parts of the world. So much so the people satiate western appetite of goods with their(western) created inflation, a fiat, that otherwise has no value and in fact keeps slicing the salami or the pie more you feed it(both value and the product keeps going offshore) Meaning the worker keeps getting poorer however those who manipulate and/or control the spigot keep getting richer... it will remain so and there are no two ways about it. So, get off that "I will work harder to make me rich"... these are the fools needed by the machine. Only tangible accrued by this transfer of wealth is infrastructure and that too in not all cases, as system prefers permanent slaves(in flux or rentier state)... so as long as the dangled carrots still seem approachable to the gullible.

That being said, let's turn to the scapegoats, innuendo and stereotyping. Islam actively prohibits theocracy, rabbinicism, clergy, ministry or monasticism. On the flip side are soothe sayers in suits(the politicians) selling their own product, their theology, craft and ideologies. Which is why there never existed a state theocracy akin to Iranian model and/or Taliban for that matter. Both were in response to their native discourse and outside influences. So, the fallacy peddled by many that Muslim unity is somehow akin to an extremist theocratic state is false... So to are populism, democracy, fascism or communism.
Islamic model is based on recognition of two factors kinship/tribe(a family it's smallest unit) and language. Each with their unanimous representative presenting their case and "voting" for HIS people... i.e being faithful has no bearing on that, for that you are accountable individually. State takes power from these constituents and implements governance top down.

So, instead it is you who is emotionally charged and invested in status quo and not in deliberation, conveniently hiding behind innuendo and fallacies. One used as a divisive tactic... for you confines of the borders only matter as long as they are convenient to your cause because, if Shi'i recruit outside of their ordained confines... sky is falling! Whereas they're only applying the brotherhood, under a shallower ceiling. And, you, who alluded earlier to Punjab, do exercise that same thing to and for your kin... Punjabis! Remember you didn't call Pakistan... and those Punjabis too on your side of the border... but it will hurt your ego if other ethnicities see past your shell. Where sikh and hindu Punjabis, those on the other side are lesser beings... you want to impart that to Baloch and Pakhtoon ethnics to wear the same goggles, though their kin on the other side maybe Muslim, practicing same faith, culture and language.

All of the above maybe lost on you as it will force you to break some false idols to look past them... and I can only hope you do!

Seriously, right?

That's really a whataboutism

You think of Muslim world like a dream Islamic World but that's not how things work out in real world.

The story is still simple:
At the end of day:
"There is no permanent friend or foe in this world
Only interests matter"

Ummah concept and secterianism are a tool some countries use to advance their geopolitical interests and no sane person will fall into this trap.

That's really a whataboutism

You think of Muslim world like a dream Islamic World but that's not how things work out in real world.

The story is still simple:
At the end of day:
"There is no permanent friend or foe in this world
Only interests matter"

Ummah concept and secterianism are a tool some countries use to advance their geopolitical interests and no sane person will fall into this trap.

Here is one more knock at the rock!

Whataboutism?
When what I wrote is historically and empirically proven.
Any how, give me the very reason for the creation of Pakistan?
Your earlier retort of gunning for your Punjabi/native anecdotes?
Your example of Shi'i recruits beyond their borders...
How many years did the Caliph last?
For how long did many ethnicities and myriad of people in Pakistan remained incorporated in different empires?
So, you choose to cling to rope of Almighty, tropes, secularism or fiat... your choice.
All of the above carry a central theme and actually hold answers to your questions...
Solve the puzzle yourself.

You know what, sometimes life hits you... perhaps we give it rest and hope for an epiphany!

Last edited:
When what I wrote is historically and empirically proven.
Our Central point of discussion was running foreign policy:
You said it should be run on Ummah concept
While i am of opinion that we can achieve more by running our foreign policy on the grounds of common interests
And we should not involve ourselves in wars that do not benefit us economically.
You said this will increase our influence
While the reality is this involvement will only suck huge and huge money compromising our internal development
China and India run their foreign policy on the basis of common geopolitical interests and they are quite successful in uplifting their economy and gaining global influence even beyond religious boundaries
Your other points were off topic.
Now you raised the point of Pakistan's very existence:
Why was Pakistan established?
Pakistan was established to bring religious freedom and economic uplift for the oppressed Muslims of this region.
Protecting the  Political interests of Muslims of British India was also a part of agenda.

Our Central point of discussion was running foreign policy:
You said it should be run on Ummah concept
While i am of opinion that we can achieve more by running our foreign policy on the grounds of common interests
And we should not involve ourselves in wars that do not benefit us economically.
On the contrary, I only attempted to pull you out of your bubble. You conveniently retracted to your Punjabi shell... implicating sectarian ruse, who, by the way, instead of your ethnic shell use Shi'ism as a call to unity, get it?
I gave you a vision of a throne, one of leverage, one of strength and a goal to work for... a nation of 230 million running the gambit.
Breaking eggs and making omelet!
I implored you to work towards a goal with a youth that only provide you leverage in Muslim world NOT in India, nor China!
I told you others from various backgrounds found and find unity on different metrics... Choose Punjab, remain with Punjab!
I implored you to chart your own course on shared values, in recognition of nations, tribes and languages as done previously by myriad of empires including your former overlords, the brits and Caliphs of yore.

You said this will increase our influence
While the reality is this involvement will only suck huge and huge money compromising our internal development
There is no such thing as money ... it is superfluous, relative. Wealth doesn't equate, trivial money!
Those poor centuries ago, made efforts to explore and moved their young for their exploits, living on them now. Europe mapped and reoriented resources both mineral and human towards it's cause... this is wealth!
You work for them get their currency and hope for wealth, riches... money?

You, your people and state, their work and products are a source of wealth for your master, the money you work for... Dollar!

You'll be better man when you get it... trust me bro!

China and India run their foreign policy on the basis of common geopolitical interests and they are quite successful in uplifting their economy and gaining global influence even beyond religious boundaries
China, considers itself a civilizational state... it works for a shallower ceiling. It has very little or no ambition beyond that...
Took it's poison...
that being said it has and continues to pay a very heavy price for it aimed for... only becoming apparent overtime. India Though is beneficiary of western largesse, an artificial construct imagined in western medieval mind. A collective, who's philosophies, languages and ethnicities bunched into one... a "puritanical" form of which gave birth to the hostile hindu.

Both, of the above target their native Muslim population because of their supranational affiliation, get it? Like catholics in the U.S were...

Now you raised the point of Pakistan's very existence:
Why was Pakistan established?
Pakistan was established to bring religious freedom and economic uplift for the oppressed Muslims of this region.
Protecting the  Political interests of Muslims of British India was also a part of agenda.

Yes! Because Pakistan was/is a Muslim project, not Punjabi... Punjabis were it's biggest victims in fact... lost generational abodes and wealth! Kind of thing you are blaming Shi'i for... if the economic uplift means you working independent of India to divide the same western pie... than I'm afraid you've achieved nothing. Pakistan in fact has become a basket case ... a nascent reality that wants to superimpose on the past, not own it, why?
Since it's formation it did not create nor own it's own... and continued existence as a colonial project... keeping guns pointed at its own! At this point, who is left that hasn't faced the brunt of the state itself?
Is that the political interest?

You choose your own path... you think you can snake your way out of the hole with eyes wide shut... keep aiming.

Last edited:

Jordan warns Israel of ‘catastrophic consequences’ if al-Aqsa mosque stormed again​

Mohammed Tawfeeq
By Mohammed Tawfeeq and Jo Shelley, CNN
Published 10:47 PM EDT, Sat April 8, 2023

CNN —
Jordan has warned of “catastrophic consequences” if Israeli forces were to storm the al-Aqsa mosque again.
Should the Israeli police, “assault worshipers again, in an attempt to empty [the mosque] of worshipers, in preparation for major incursions into the mosque,” it would, “push the situation towards more tension and violence, for which everyone will pay the price,” the Jordanian Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Ambassador Sinan al-Majali, said in a statement late on Saturday local time.
“The Israeli government bears responsibility for the escalation in Jerusalem and in all the occupied Palestinian territories and for the deterioration that will worsen if it does not stop its incursions into the holy al-Aqsa mosque… and its terrorization of worshipers in these blessed days,” al-Majali said.
The warning from Jordan was followed by a statement from the Israeli Foreign Ministry early on Sunday, saying that people who, “barricade themselves inside [the al-Aqsa mosque] are a dangerous mob, radicalized and incited by Hamas and other terror organizations.”
Smoke and fire rise from an explosion caused by an Israeli airstrike on Gaza City, early Friday, April 7, 2023. The Israeli military struck targets in the Gaza Strip early Friday, pushing the region closer toward a wider conflagration after a day of rocket fire along the country's northern and southern borders following two days of unrest at Jerusalem's most sensitive holy site. (AP Photo/Adel Hana)

Attacks in West Bank, Tel Aviv as tensions remain high following Israeli strikes

The Israeli Foreign Ministry called on Jordan’s Waqf guards, “to immediately remove from the al-Aqsa Mosque these extremists who are planning to riot (on Sunday) during Muslim prayers on the Temple Mount and the Priestly Blessing at the Western Wall.”
The Waqf is the Jordan-appointed body that manages the al-Aqsa mosque compound, known as the Temple Mount by Jews.
Israeli police raided Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque twice on Wednesday last week, claiming that “hundreds of rioters and mosque desecrators (had) barricaded themselves” inside.
On Saturday night, the Israeli police again alleged that, “many youngsters [had] entered the mosque and closed the doors, for no reason.”
Israeli police raids of al-Aqsa mosque are considered by Muslims as a major provocation.

Jews attacking Christians in Jerusalem, their arrogance showing no bounds :-

Jerusalem Christians say attacks on the rise​

• Published
      2 days ago

A statue of Jesus with a broken-off nose
IMAGE SOURCE,REUTERS
Image caption,
In February a Jewish American tourist vandalised a statue of Jesus at the Church of the Flagellation
By Yolande Knell
BBC News, Jerusalem

Walking in the footsteps of Jesus, huge crowds of Christian pilgrims have this month thronged Jerusalem's ancient streets where the Easter story unfolded.
"It's very emotional, I already cried a little," says Marina, who is visiting from Belgrade and joined the Orthodox Good Friday procession carrying a wooden cross. "It's something you have to feel to be here."
Local Christians also stand out as they join the devotions, with Palestinian and Armenian scout groups leading religious processions.
But in recent months, Christians living in the occupied East of the city say they have seen increased harassment and violence.

Wave of attacks​

The Greek Orthodox Patriarch Theophilos III has warned of "unprecedented attacks on the Christian presence by radical Israeli groups".
At the start of the year, on Mount Zion, where Christians believe the Last Supper took place, two ultra-Orthodox teenagers were caught on security cameras desecrating graves in the Anglican cemetery.
Crosses and headstones were smashed. Israeli police later said two arrests had been made.
A vandalised tombstone at the Protestant Mount Zion Cemetery
IMAGE SOURCE,REUTERS
Image caption,
Israeli police say tombstones were damaged in an "act of intentional vandalism"
At the end of January, an extremist Jewish mob hurled chairs and damaged property in violent scenes at an Armenian-owned restaurant by New Gate in the Old City. There were cries of "Death to Arabs, Death to Christians".
The next month, a religious Jewish American tourist vandalised a statue of Christ with a hammer at the Church of the Flagellation on the Way of the Cross.
In a video shot at the scene, a Palestinian guard could be heard shouting "call the police" while the man he has wrestled to the floor calls out: "you're not allowed to have idols." He was said to be undergoing a psychiatric evaluation.
Over the years, cases of spitting, cursing and pushing priests in the Old City have become routine. However, church leaders say recently there has been more sectarian abuse.
"It's happening because there is hatred and fanaticism, radicalisation of a part of the Israeli society," says Bishop William Shomali of the Latin Patriarchate. "It's a minority of people."
He suggests the rise of the far right in Israeli politics has played a role. The current Israeli government includes ultranationalists, such as finance minister Bezalel Smotrich, who advocate policies showing intolerance for those who do not share their religion.
A Christian Orthodox pilgrim holds a cross with a depiction of Jesus
IMAGE SOURCE,EPA
Image caption,
Christian pilgrims have been attending Easter celebrations in Jerusalem
"I don't believe that it is a strategy of the new government to attack churches," Bishop William says. "But the young people who practise these offences feel in some way protected because they have strong representatives in the government."
The holy city of Jerusalem lies at the heart of the Christian faith. However, the number of Christians living here has dropped from a quarter of the population a century ago to under 2%. Many have emigrated, escaping the painful daily realities of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and seeking better opportunities elsewhere.
Because of the small size of their community, Christians complain they are disproportionately affected by Israeli policies which make it difficult for Palestinians from Jerusalem to marry those from the occupied West Bank and stay with their families in the city.

'Not isolated acts'​

Jewish settlers are also taking over more and more properties. Settlements are seen as illegal under international law, but Israel disagrees.
Many Christians feel that the growing hostility towards them is meant to push them out.
In the Old City's Armenian Quarter, Setrag Balian sees an increase in racist abuse, hate-filled graffiti and intimidation, and blames Jewish religious nationalists.
"They're here to provoke, annoy and insult anyone who is not Jewish. These are people who feel entitled and who feel that all of the Old City, all of Jerusalem, all of the Holy Land belongs to them," he says.
He shows me a video of how he and his friends confronted a masked Jewish Israeli trying to scale the wall to take down the Armenian patriarchate flag, which bears a cross. The incident later resulted, he says, in his friends being pepper sprayed, called terrorists, and getting in trouble with the police. The police say they responded to reports of a fight and that officers were pushed.
Setrag Balian in Jerusalem's Armenian quarter

Image caption,
Setrag Balian says he has seen an increase in racist abuse
Setrag wants more international attention for sectarian problems.
"Either the Christian world decides to wake up and defend their Christian brothers who are here defending the lands where Jesus walked, which is the birthplace of Christianity, or we will lose it all," he says.
Israeli police are often accused of a slow response, but in a statement they told the BBC they "take acts of bullying, violence, and vandalism of any kind with severity. All incidents were dealt with quickly and decisively."
"Israel Police forces are working diligently to maintain security, order, and freedom of worship for members of all religions and denominations," they added.
Along the narrow alleyways of the Old City, near Zion's Gate, the Jerusalem Intercultural Center (JICC) is a non-profit organisation trying to change attitudes and behaviour. For almost a decade it has tracked attacks on Christian clergy, property, pilgrims and locals.
"In the last three months, we've picked up dozens of attacks and the goal now is to use the data to show policymakers that these are not individual or isolated acts," says Daniel Hasson, director of the JICC.
A Christian Orthodox pilgrim leans his head on a cross during a Good Friday procession
IMAGE SOURCE,EPA
Image caption,
In the last century Jerusalem's Christian population has shrunk to less than 2%
The centre encourages witnesses and victims of sectarian abuse to come forward, arranges for volunteers to accompany Christian processions and works with leaders of different faiths in the Old City.
"What we're missing right now is having our political leaders also speaking out against acts of violence," Mr Hasson says.
"The stakes here are very, very high. The Old City is important to all the monotheistic religions, which is more than half of humanity, so we have an obligation to look after its special character for the sake of all."
Back at the Orthodox Good Friday procession, a clutch of locals arrives at the Holy Sepulchre Church - built on the spot where it is believed Jesus was crucified, buried, and resurrected.
This Easter, with many worried about their future, Christians in Jerusalem say they are clinging on to the holiday's message of hope.

Gallant warns multi-front war far more likely for Israel than limited conflicts​

In briefing with reporters, defense minister says Iran ‘driving force in convergence of arenas,’ proxies becoming more brazen in attacks​

IDF Artillery Corps and an Iron Dome air defense system are seen near the border with Lebanon, in northern Israel, April 6, 2023. (Ayal Margolin/Flash90)
IDF Artillery Corps and an Iron Dome air defense system are seen near the border with Lebanon, in northern Israel, April 6, 2023. (Ayal Margolin/Flash90)

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant warned on Thursday that Israel would likely no longer see limited conflicts on single fronts, but rather would have to face a multi-front escalation in the near future.
“This is the end of the era of limited conflicts,” Gallant told reporters in a briefing. “We are facing a new security era in which there may be a real threat to all arenas at the same time.
“We operated for years under the assumption that limited conflicts could be managed, but that is a phenomenon that is disappearing. Today, there is a noticeable phenomenon of the convergence of the arenas,” Gallant said.

Earlier this month the country saw a security escalation on multiple fronts over the course of a few days, with rocket fire from the Gaza Strip and Israeli retaliatory strikes; a barrage of rockets from Lebanon; a rocket attack from Syria; a suspected Iranian drone launched from Syria and Israeli strikes in response; clashes at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem’s Temple Mount; and deadly terror attacks in Israel and the West Bank.

“Iran is the driving force in the convergence of the arenas. It transfers resources, ideology, knowledge, and training to its proxies,” Gallant said, referring to Palestinian terror groups in Gaza, Lebanon’s Hezbollah, and other Iran-backed militias across the region.

According to Gallant, Iran funds the Hezbollah terror group in Lebanon with $700 million a year, as well as “knowledge and strategic weaponry” such as precision-guided munitions.

Defense Minister Yoav Gallant is seen during a tour of the Lebanon border, March 16, 2023. (David Cohen/Flash90)

The Hamas terror group that rules the Gaza Strip is funded by Iran with $100 million annually, with additional funding worth tens of millions of dollars going to the second largest terror group in the Palestinian enclave, the Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Gallant said.

In Syria, hundreds of millions of dollars are sent to Iranian-backed militias each year, and the Syrian regime led by dictator Bashar Assad receives billions of dollars from Iran, he added.

Gallant said that Iran-backed militias in Iraq receive funding worth hundreds of millions of dollars each year as well as weaponry; and in Yemen, the Houthi rebel group is funded by Iran with hundreds of millions of dollars a year.

“The increasing dependence [of the proxies] on Iran leads them to step over the boundaries and become more brazen,” Gallant said.

File: Members of Al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas terror group, attend a rally in Beit Lahiya, May 30, 2021. (Atia Mohammed/Flash90)

Speaking on the Iranian nuclear program, Gallant said, “Iran is closer than ever to reaching military nuclear capability.”

“In the face of this threat, we must act in one of two ways: military action or a credible military threat,” he said.

Israel has been pushing for the US to prepare military contingency plans in order to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon. US President Joe Biden has said he is prepared to use military force if necessary, but still prefers to exhaust the diplomatic route first.

But in light of the lack of progress regarding a return by Iran to a 2015 nuclear agreement with world powers, the past two years have seen the IDF ramp up efforts to prepare a credible military threat against Tehran’s nuclear sites.

“Iran feels increasing self-confidence. In its view, the West is deterred and lacks effective tools against it,” Gallant said. “While Israel is busy dealing with Iran’s proxies, Iran is getting stronger economically and militarily and this gives it room for action. This is something that should keep the whole world, and Israel, awake at night.”

Israeli F-35i and American F-15 jets hold an exercise over Israel, November 29, 2022. (Israel Defense Forces)

Noting Israeli airstrikes against Iran’s entrenchment efforts in Syria, Gallant said: “We continue to systematically damage Iranian assets and capabilities in the region.

“We will not allow Iran to establish an Iranian army in Syria, we will not allow the Golan Heights to become Lebanon, and we will not allow Syrian territory to be a springboard for advanced weapons heading to Lebanon,” he said.

“We are working on all this at a large scale. Since I took office, in the first quarter of 2023 we doubled the rate of attacks in Syria. We are systematically attacking [Iranian] intelligence and military capabilities,” Gallant added.

Israel is alleged to have carried out a number of strikes in Syria this month, including one that killed two members of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps.

File: A fire is seen after an alleged airstrike near the Syrian city of Masyaf, on August 25, 2022. (Social media: used in accordance with Clause 27a of the Copyright Law)

Lastly, noting the rise of terror attacks in the West Bank and repeated gunfire by Palestinians against Israeli troops, Gallant blamed the weakened status of the Palestinian Authority.

“The weakening of the Palestinian Authority and the [PA security forces] creates significant security decisions for us. In places where the Palestinian Authority does not operate, this forces us to carry out longer and more intense operations,” he said.

Palestinian attacks in Israel and the West Bank have left 19 people dead since the beginning of the year and several more seriously hurt.

At least 92 Palestinians have been killed since the beginning of the year, most of them while carrying out attacks or during clashes with security forces, but some were uninvolved civilians and others were killed under circumstances that are being investigated.

On the contrary, I only attempted to pull you out of your bubble. You conveniently retracted to your Punjabi shell... implicating sectarian ruse, who, by the way, instead of your ethnic shell use Shi'ism as a call to unity, get it?
I gave you a vision of a throne, one of leverage, one of strength and a goal to work for... a nation of 230 million running the gambit.
Breaking eggs and making omelet!
I implored you to work towards a goal with a youth that only provide you leverage in Muslim world NOT in India, nor China!
I told you others from various backgrounds found and find unity on different metrics... Choose Punjab, remain with Punjab!
I implored you to chart your own course on shared values, in recognition of nations, tribes and languages as done previously by myriad of empires including your former overlords, the brits and Caliphs of yore.

There is no such thing as money ... it is superfluous, relative. Wealth doesn't equate, trivial money!
Those poor centuries ago, made efforts to explore and moved their young for their exploits, living on them now. Europe mapped and reoriented resources both mineral and human towards it's cause... this is wealth!
You work for them get their currency and hope for wealth, riches... money?

You, your people and state, their work and products are a source of wealth for your master, the money you work for... Dollar!

You'll be better man when you get it... trust me bro!

China, considers itself a civilizational state... it works for a shallower ceiling. It has very little or no ambition beyond that...
Took it's poison...
that being said it has and continues to pay a very heavy price for it aimed for... only becoming apparent overtime. India Though is beneficiary of western largesse, an artificial construct imagined in western medieval mind. A collective, who's philosophies, languages and ethnicities bunched into one... a "puritanical" form of which gave birth to the hostile hindu.

Both, of the above target their native Muslim population because of their supranational affiliation, get it? Like catholics in the U.S were...

Yes! Because Pakistan was/is a Muslim project, not Punjabi... Punjabis were it's biggest victims in fact... lost generational abodes and wealth! Kind of thing you are blaming Shi'i for... if the economic uplift means you working independent of India to divide the same western pie... than I'm afraid you've achieved nothing. Pakistan in fact has become a basket case ... a nascent reality that wants to superimpose on the past, not own it, why?
Since it's formation it did not create nor own it's own... and continued existence as a colonial project... keeping guns pointed at its own! At this point, who is left that hasn't faced the brunt of the state itself?
Is that the political interest?

You choose your own path... you think you can snake your way out of the hole with eyes wide shut... keep aiming.
Look
we have huge problems at home to solve
Talking about vision:
Hardly any nation in Pakistan have made any major scientific contribution to humanity's shared knowledge (science)
Now it's the time:
We can give our youth a vision to make Pakistan a country of great scientific and fruitful research
After becoming a technology driven economic power,we can use various available tools to increase our global influence
AND:
Last time we excessively preached ummah jihad philosophy in this region,we only got TTP and other extremist terrorist organisations in Pakistan
( Simply putting;It backfired on our own people)

In short;
We have so many problems at home to solve
Palestine is the least of our concern
Though diplomatically we are engaging on Palestinian issue as well

Look
we have huge problems at home to solve
Talking about vision:
Hardly any nation in Pakistan have made any major scientific contribution to humanity's shared knowledge (science)
Now it's the time:
We can give our youth a vision to make Pakistan a country of great scientific and fruitful research
After becoming a technology driven economic power,we can use various available tools to increase our global influence
Two entirely different things!
Cashing your skill vs scholarship and/or academic research.

Pakistanis are just a reflection of what they've internalized. Commercializing or cashing honed skills... supplying unskilled labor, support or skilled workers. This is progression of indentured labor of past centuries exploiting native men and their talents. Taken away from their communities and cash handed to their kin for time served at far away plantations, mines or later in assembly lines. It's modern iteration is seen in GCC just the way it was or supplying skilled techs or medics to the West.

Knowledge or scholarship runs in circles, people with knowledge who've gone through the motions experiences and research, disseminating it to their disciples keeping the tradition alive. It is not earned in box making factories called modern schools or colleges. They're designed to deliver cogs to the system, not designers! Only intellectually informed enough to make the right decision or read understand instructions, should the need arise.

It is a cultural shift from supplying your youth for labor to becoming thinkers, leaders and visionaries. Ones who can recognize a need and build towards it... cogs only repeat motion as designed or instructed. And that means you'll have to stop taking cue and mimicking the west!
Identify YOUR needs passions and flame your curiosity and douse it with discovery. Yes once on your path you'll know and be able to identify relevant materials all over... helping along the way.

AND:
Last time we excessively preached ummah jihad philosophy in this region,we only got TTP and other extremist terrorist organisations in Pakistan
( Simply putting;It backfired on our own people)

It would be better to enlighten yourself instead become pawn in someone's narrative. Only one who knows justice can be just! It is not a job you get paid in fiat... it is reflection of your understanding and reading. Calling spade, a spade!
Once you've compromised, you have lost the argument, you've let yourself and generations become enslaved. An example is the suffering of Palestinians, so to is that of Kashmiris and yours... your plight is a cascading effect of not making timely and correct decisions, dovetailing into current morass.

Yet, when it comes back to it, you shutt your eyes and look the way hoping that it will never afflict you... well it does and it is!

Jordan warns Israel of ‘catastrophic consequences’ if al-Aqsa mosque stormed again​

Mohammed Tawfeeq
By Mohammed Tawfeeq and Jo Shelley, CNN
Published 10:47 PM EDT, Sat April 8, 2023

A very silly thing to say - Jordan is of no consequence right now - or ever again. Israel has demonstrated it can do what it wants, where it wants and how it wants to do it and Jordan has to just shutup about it.

Look at the crap that Irans spews out - yet Israel stages attacks in Iran, kills Iranian scientists, goverment officcials and leaders.. and Iran does nothing materially in return in response... etc.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom