What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well now it is. Now,they are too weak,divided and with a lot of settlements there.

The irony is that if they had accepted the UN plan back then,they would have had a much bigger and independent country now. But they didn't expect to lose the war in 1948.
Remember the setters kille Rabeen the Israeli PM who negotiated a peace Treaty. The facust element of Israeli society is worst that ISIS. Oh wait that's their creation

Nonsensical? Ok man. What exactly makes you believe that Palestinians will eventually defeat Israel militarily,after 4 big conventional wars and two major uprisings,which had the support of a big part of the muslim world and the world in general?

They couldn't win back then,what makes you think they can win now,that they are divided,the IDF has an even bigger advantage with new weapons systems and the Palestinian Authority areas are heavily monitored and IDF and Jewish settlers are more heavily fortified than in the past?

And on top of that,the vast majority of the Arab and Muslim world either don't care or have been destroyed economically and militarily to the point that they can't help the Palestinians.
I directly rebutted your arguments, now again you shift the goalposts and argue against a strawman argument you invented.

This is the Palestinian city of Nablus in the occupied West Bank. The blue areas are illegal Jewish settlements. If you think a two-state solution is possible, think again.

nablus.jpeg

I directly rebutted your arguments, now again you shift the goalposts and argue against a strawman argument you invented.

This is the Palestinian city of Nablus in the occupied West Bank. The blue areas are illegal Jewish settlements. If you think a two-state solution is possible, think again.

View attachment 924122
I told you what I think should be fair and a compromise for both sides.

Neither side wants it,but I believe returning to the pre-1967 borders and removing all settlements and both sides recognizing each other,would be a good peace plan.

However,Israelis don't want to give up their power and the settlers don't want to leave. And the Palestinians want the entire Holy Land and no Jews.

Remember the setters kille Rabeen the Israeli PM who negotiated a peace Treaty. The facust element of Israeli society is worst that ISIS. Oh wait that's their creation
There's extremists on both sides. The black caliphate was created by salafi barbarians helped by your beloved Turkey.

Don't forget that.

Neither side wants it,but I believe returning to the pre-1967 borders and removing all settlements and both sides recognizing each other,would be a good peace plan.

However,Israelis don't want to give up their power and the settlers don't want to leave. And the Palestinians want the entire Holy Land and no Jews.
It is easy to talk about fantasy solutions that have no relevance in reality.

And it's very interesting your compromise solution involves the 1967 borders. The 1948 partition plan (rejected by Zionist militias and only accepted by others as a starting-point for the Zionist settler-colonial project) proposed to give 62% of the land to 33% of the inhabitants, so it's easy to see why it was rejected by the indigenous Palestinians. And the 1967 borders are far worse, leaving around 20% to the Palestinians.

If that is your utopian vision of peace the Palestinians should strive for then it is no wonder so many embrace other methods of resistance.

There's extremists on both sides. The black caliphate was created by salafi barbarians helped by your beloved Turkey.

Don't forget that.
You are a total zinist nazi whore ...100% zionist *** licker.. head so far up there u can't smell musaka

View attachment 924122
No point addressing this zionist hoe
He has like many Europeans sold his soul. Maybe his friend our resident jew is paying him in Greek koftas

You are a total zinist nazi whore ...100% zionist *** licker.. head so far up there u can't smell musaka
I wouldn't go that far. He is just a typical European liberal who supports a two-state solution because that is the mainstream and 'neutral' approach.

After pages and pages,you somehow refuse to either read or understand what I'm saying. And by doing that,you continue to slander me and say that I have "love for the fascist jews" etc. etc.

So are you trying to provoke me into some kind of insult,so that you can then complain that everybody is insulting you first?

When I've clearly stated numerous times,in many posts and many threads,that I do not support the occupation of the Palestinians,that I despise the oppression and trouble the Palestinians have been going through and the arrogance of the settlers,there's just no way you continue to say stuff like "your nazi zionist friends" or "your love for the fascist jews" and things like that. You either have to be truly stupid or a troll.

So decide. What are you? Are you stupid or are you trolling? You've been doing the same thing in other threads too. You've been completely ignoring facts and replies and just say your stuff no matter what.

Nonsensical? Ok man. What exactly makes you believe that Palestinians will eventually defeat Israel militarily,after 4 big conventional wars and two major uprisings,which had the support of a big part of the muslim world and the world in general?

They couldn't win back then,what makes you think they can win now,that they are divided,the IDF has an even bigger advantage with new weapons systems and the Palestinian Authority areas are heavily monitored and IDF and Jewish settlers are more heavily fortified than in the past?

And on top of that,the vast majority of the Arab and Muslim world either don't care or have been destroyed economically and militarily to the point that they can't help the Palestinians.
Yet somehow you always manage to portray the facist Jews as the innocent party.
Everyone here knows your 2 faces

Yet somehow you always manage to portray the facist Jews as the innocent party.
Everyone here knows your 2 faces
HOW ON EARTH DID I PORTRAY THEM AS THE INNOCENT PARTY?

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WRITE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?

HOW ON EARTH DID I PORTRAY THEM AS THE INNOCENT PARTY?

DO YOU EVEN READ WHAT I WRITE? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH?
I have read all you posts as have everyone else here.

On the one hand you say Palestine needs to be free.
Then with your other face...you describe Palestinians resistance though extremely limited as terror and never condemn israeli terror but describe Israeli facists as innocent.
That's why everyone here disagrees with you. Every Israeli man woman and child has military training even Jews from Europe go to Israeli and serve in the terror army and no one says a thing.

I am so glad those same Jews are banning Christians from
preaching and harassing and humiliating Christians.

Problems with facism isn't just the facists it's their supporter.

I have read all you posts as have everyone else here.

On the one hand you say Palestine needs to be free.
Then with your other face...you describe Palestinians resistance though extremely limited as terror and never condemn israeli terror but describe Israeli facists as innocent.
That's why everyone here disagrees with you. Every Israeli man woman and child has military training even Jews from Europe go to Israeli and serve in the terror army and no one says a thing.

I am so glad those same Jews are banning Christians from
preaching and harassing and humiliating Christians.

Problems with facism isn't just the facists it's their supporter.
So how come others understand something else than you do? 🙄

You are in denial when you describe attacks on civilians as resistance and not terrorism. There is a difference between attacking military targets and civilians. But if you weren't so historically ignorant and biased,you would have known that.

So how come others understand something else than you do? 🙄

You are in denial when you describe attacks on civilians as resistance and not terrorism. There is a difference between attacking military targets and civilians. But if you weren't so historically ignorant and biased,you would have known that.
I see many many many here calling you out. You are dillusional slave of neo nazi zionist Jews. A true goyam who serves his master for a dime.

Every attack by Israeli facist forces is on civilians...kids as young as 5 in prison. I don't hear you call the Israelis terrorists. You defend them. Only terrorists in your eyes are palestinains. Attack on Al aqsa was on worshippers. By armed nazis. I guess that those attacked should raise their hands to protect themselves are terrorists.

You are a sad lonely old man who attention seeks on PDF because even Greek forums reject you.

I see many many many here calling you out. You are dillusional slave of neo nazi zionist Jews. A true goyam who serves his master for a dime.

Every attack by Israeli facist forces is on civilians...kids as young as 5 in prison. I don't hear you call the Israelis terrorists. You defend them. Only terrorists in your eyes are palestinains. Attack on Al aqsa was on worshippers. By armed nazis. I guess that those attacked should raise their hands to protect themselves are terrorists.

You are a sad lonely old man who attention seeks on PDF because even Greek forums reject you.
Ok,this is ridiculous. You're just trolling. That's what you do,you troll until you get banned and then you come back and troll again.

Hmm, jews world over can collect themselves on a common bond and affinity, hindus under dharmic, catholics, protestants and orthodox for themselves but yes Muslims... no‽

Europe the "beneficiary" poured its poor masses all over the world for it's own benefit. Yet the recused, selfish and shortsighted cannot see past their own shadows.

Instead of dead weight 230 million, fulcrum of Muslim world it could have been perhaps still is, Pakistan's time. Dictating it's terms, setting it's goals for it's and the benefit of Ummah... instead of being nagging self absorbed slave.

It is a pity really!
ارے بھئی
میں نے تو تمہیں
Ummah concept
کے اتنے سارے
side effects
گنوا دیے ہیں ۔
See this recent frustration of Ummah lover:
I hope Iran gives Pakistan the 2008 Mumbai treatment
The point is if we will nurture Ummah concept, our next generations will think of international relations emotionally not logically.
More and more of our people will be used as canon fodders by our Ummah brothers to sustain their own geopolitical wars

Iran recruits Pakistani Shias for combat in Syria
https://tribune-com-pk.cdn.ampproje...-recruits-pakistani-shias-for-combat-in-syria

The benefits you are suggesting can be achieved by building relations on the ground of common interests.
See China,India they play successful geopolitical games on the basis of common economic interests.
The geopolitics run on a simple and straight forward rule:
"There is no permanent friend or foe in this world Only interests matter "
Now ask your self why Iran is supporting Palestinians against Israel
The reason is simple
" Common geopolitical interests"
While Iran just vetoed our kashmir resolution in OIC to get economic benefits from India.

You want our nation to become a fanatic breed that can be used by your Ummah Brothers whenever needed.
While i want my nation,my country men to be developed into a well oriented diplomatic, progressive and logical nation who know what's better for them ,who know how the real world works.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom