What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you think the illegal european squatters want peace??? the literally want to destroy Al-Aqsa Mosque and want to build temple mount and they will do it one way or another. so its better for the Palestinians to die in battle instead of being butchered without putting up a fight.

Remember that these Zionist pigs also teach Hindutva how to hate Pakistan. Israel is also a great enemy of Pakistan.

the destruction of Al-Aqsa Mosque will be the trigger point for all the Muslims to unite and fight against these illegale european squatters. It's a prophecy foretold by Prophet Muhammad 1400 years ago and according to that prophecy as soon as the Al-Aqsa Mosque will be destroyed the great war will start and the end result will be the destruction of israel. the common Muslim population is already on its toes. it's the Muslim leaders who are being cowards.

You do know that this is a parody account right?

if Pakistan Air Force stationed a squadron of JF17C in Turkey or Syria it could send a clear message

as a matter of fact, if neighbouring Arab nations like Lebanon can co-operate intelligence with Pakistan they can cause the Israeli F35As to come out and with a good bit of deception by the Syrians and Syrian Air Force I am more than sure PAF JF17C can create a strategy and plan to engage those F35A and shot them down with those xtra long range PL-15E Air-to-Air missiles backed up with a very powerful ASEA radar

the Israeli and the Americans and rest of the F35 partners will be up in hell burning out of anger and jealously as to the $1 trillion programme up in the flames

if Pakistan Air Force stationed a squadron of JF17C in Turkey or Syria it could send a clear message

as a matter of fact, if neighbouring Arab nations like Lebanon can co-operate intelligence with Pakistan they can cause the Israeli F35As to come out and with a good bit of deception by the Syrians and Syrian Air Force I am more than sure PAF JF17C can create a strategy and plan to engage those F35A and shot them down with those xtra long range PL-15E Air-to-Air missiles
That wouldn't work with the PL15E. Pl10 has a better chance as it's IR guided and not radar guided.

That wouldn't work with the PL15E. Pl10 has a better chance as it's IR guided and not radar guided.

whichever gets the job done

I think something like Operation Swift Retort brilliant text book manoeuvre

Hezbollah fires rockets into Israel, Israeli is forced to respond

Israeli F35A are in the air and they pick up Syrian aircraft acting aggressive and then fleeing

F35A does a chase and behind them out of no where with the element of surprise comes the J17C for the kill

Pakistan gains sympathy from entire Arab World and even the whole World

whichever gets the job done

I think something like Operation Swift Retort brilliant text book manoeuvre

Hezbollah fires rockets into Israel, Israeli is forced to respond

Israeli F35A are in the air and they pick up Syrian aircraft acting aggressive and then fleeing

F35A does a chase and behind them out of no where with the element of surprise comes the J17C for the kill

Pakistan gains sympathy from entire Arab World and even the whole World
We can only hope :(

Palestinians had hardliners rule them for decades. When you hear Hamas talk about no negotiations and no peace until the entire Palestine is free and all Zionist occupiers are kicked out and such rhetoric...then you know these unrealistic targets will never be settled. It's like for example,Turks saying "Let's settle the Cyprus issue" and Greeks saying "No peace unless all of Anatolia is free".

Palestinian factions had unrealistic goals and tactics for decades. In fact,a lot of their tactics alienated much of the world and the world's opinion at times. Munich,Black September,random hijackings and bombings.

Israelis are masters of deception in using a few words from the opponents to try to sound oh so threatened! They twisted Iranian words about Israel vanishing like the USSR vanished to imply that Iran said 'wiping Israel off' as people. About Hamas, yes, Hamas did have a maximalist position and probably still do but they ALSO have offered a 20-year truce to coexist and build mutual trust and then go from there. Carter was able to make even Hamas compromise. What's wrong with that?? Now contrast a few words with what Israel is actually DOING!! Building facts on the ground. That manifests Israel's actual goals. There is no question about that.

BTW, in UNGA, Israel overwhelming gets condemned so you think Palestinian have lost global sympathy?? It is only Uncle Sam's UNSC Vetoes which is shielding this terrorist colonizing entity to get away with murder and you rightly pointed out above it is the Jewish Lobbies in America who are behind the American support. How much hatred America has earned in the large Islamic world because of the actions of this leeching, blackmailing Lobby?? It is against America's own interests.

You need to take a CLEAR STAND here! There is no moral equivalence here: One is a genocidal colonial power repeating what the European colonizers did to the Native American while the other is hapless population which has been living in the land for thousands of years and are being slowly led to extinction. And yet you keep clinging to nuances!!

USA is the biggest problem,again you're politically and historically ignorant. The Americans have been the biggest obstacle for sanctions and punishment of Israel's aggressive policies. In the 60's and 70's the Israelis were still afraid of sanctions and diplomatic issues from countries like France and others. They were still afraid of "what the world will say". After the 90's though,they became completely arrogant and didn't care about any country's criticism.

And the Americans played a big role in blocking any attempt to enforce serious punishment on the Israelis. Even if there were millions in the U.S. that reacted against Israeli brutality and wanted to put America first,the Jewish Lobby and Evangelicals were just too strong of a political and economic influence.
Iyou call me ignorant loool

Yet you wrote a rant confirming America, Europe and the UN are the problem.

Nice one my Greek plate smasher

My "tiny Greece" why? Suddenly you go back to hating me? What's Greece got to do with you nuclear cuckolds?

You're talking about Pakistan attacking Israel. Do you think the Americans and the British will let you do that or get away with it?
When did I ever talk about Pakistan attacking Israel? Israel is not a threat to Pakistan and will never be.

Well you fantasized killing millions of my country men and women. I just want to make sure you are damn aware of the consequences. The nuclear retaliation for a unprovoked nuclear attack on Pakistan is coded into the Pakistani doctrine.

You need to take a CLEAR STAND here! There is no moral equivalence here: One is a genocidal colonial power repeating what the European colonizers did to the Native American while the other is hapless population which has been living in the land for thousands of years and are being slowly led to extinction. And yet you keep clinging to nuances!!
I need to take a "clear stand" here? Isn't my stance already clear? They both have the right to a State. I'm not some fanatic who will say "Oh no,Israel must be wiped out,all Jews are evil,there is no chance for peace". Some people in here are like that.
I'm not. I believe they can both co-exist IF Israel finally goes back to the pre-1967 borders,removes all settlements and checkpoints from Palestinian Authority areas,gives full control of Gaza and the West Bank back to the Palestinian Authority and finally recognizes the Palestinian State as an official entity.

What are the "nuances" that I'm clinging to? Dead children and civilians? These are the nuances? Terrorist attacks? Are these nuances?

Well you fantasized killing millions of my country men and women. I just want to make sure you are damn aware of the consequences. The nuclear retaliation for a unprovoked nuclear attack on Pakistan is coded into the Pakistani doctrine.
What the f are you even talking about? I only REPLIED to @Meengla and someone else,when they mentioned that Pakistan should attack Israel. What I did was describe what the outcome of a nuclear war would be,not "fantasizing about killing millions" of your countrymen. What kind of assumptions are these? Do you and Trango not speak english well?

Iyou call me ignorant loool

Yet you wrote a rant confirming America, Europe and the UN are the problem.

Nice one my Greek plate smasher
And you disagree that USA has been the fucking problem by hintering UN resolutions,when it comes to Israel?

Yes,you're pretty darn ignorant and you proved it many times. Just like back then,when you were blabbering complete nonsense and incorrect information about the war in Cyprus.

I don't know how people come up with such scenarios??!! Typically expats who have never lived considerably in Pakistan or have studied Pakistan's history or the limitations of Pakistan's resources or understand that Pakistan has been a 'security state' since 1947 in a war for survivor against a much stronger neighbor. So not only Pakistan doesn't have the resources for any 'squadrons' to Turkey but Pakistanis planners, who are not stupid, btw, know the consequences of such moves: Uncle Sam with a flick of Biden's pen will DESTROY Pakistan's economy. But then expats will come to PDF and find some way to cheer on--from a safe distance.

The most Pakistan is capable of doing at this time and that too IF/WHEN the Muslim holy sites in Palestine are destroyed--would be to send small weapons via the Iran corridors to Hezbollah. Even Pakistan's nukes would be vaporized by Americans as soon as a grave threat to Israel from Pakistan is sensed.

I need to take a "clear stand" here? Isn't my stance already clear? They both have the right to a State. I'm not some fanatic who will say "Oh no,Israel must be wiped out,all Jews are evil,there is no chance for peace". Some people in here are like that.
I'm not. I believe they can both co-exist IF Israel finally goes back to the pre-1967 borders,removes all settlements and checkpoints from Palestinian Authority areas,gives full control of Gaza and the West Bank back to the Palestinian Authority and finally recognizes the Palestinian State as an official entity.

What are the "nuances" that I'm clinging to? Dead children and civilians? These are the nuances? Terrorist attacks? Are these nuances?

On the overall solution, you and I agree. But, Yes, you are clinging to the nuances at the expense of the overall narrative! Let me tell you again: Israel has ABSOLUTELY no interest in coming to the 1967 based borders agreement while Palestinians and the larger Muslim world does. So get off from this 'why can't we all get along' blah blah and focus on what's needed, which is a just peace. And that peace is not going to be achieved by following some Gandhian falsehoods. Even if the Palestinians were totally pacifist from 1948 onwards--which would not be humanly possible in face of the grave injustice done to them--Israelis would NEVER allow them to live in dignity in Palestine. There is only ONE way left for the Palestinians: Fight! Anyone advocating otherwise is just a wanna-be/fake peacenik or an outright supporter of the occupation. Period!

Back
Top Bottom