What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other than in the mind of the most depraved IslamoNazi fascist, is murdering two civilian sisters in their 20s at close range considered legitimate. It is the terrorist political ideology of Islam which has warped the brains of 1.4 Billion people into thinking that if a Jew happens to drive their car on their ancestral land, that this makes it a perfectly valid target to murder.

The Indians consider YOU to be occupiers in Kashmir. Maybe they should start to randomly shoot young Pakistrani women in the head just for sh*ts and giggles

You feral beasts.

You have it all figured out don't you?
What is it?
Numbers?
Muslims more...
Can't catch up on numbers so,
Muslims IslamoNazi fascist?
But Muslims are more numerous... you have got to be equally or profoundly more violent and wicked... zionazi fascist‽

Ancestral land?
Who's?
People who lived there all along or those who emigrated less than a 100 years ago with a prime minister who hides his true last name... Beny Netu or Beny Mileikowsky‽ what is a Mileikowsky doing in Middle East?

Which brings me back to ancestral lands. Kashmiris are NATIVE to that land and happen to be Muslim and your false equivocation those scums kill innocents just like the deplorable thugs appropriating Palestinian lands.

You have a better military mind than me as far as hardware. But we still differ on the approach.
You see: I see the conflict in Palestine as two clocks working in opposition to each other. The Israeli clock is to get as much arable land, as fast as possible and then call it done--yes, the 'facts on the ground'. The Iran-backed Palestinian resistance clock is working on the Hezbollah-model of 2006: Build enough cheap rockets as fast as possible for the eventual showdown--and that showdown is coming. Israelis know that and that's why they keep 'mowing the grass' in Gaza and that's why they target the Iranians in Syria who are helping build the stockpile.

You mean well, friend, but there is absolutely NO ROOM for any 'peaceful civil disobedience' in that conflict. That was NEVER an option for Palestinians anyway. Jerusalem had a long history of being fought for and that is not changing anytime soon. Israel would never concede anything via diplomacy something which it won via a war.
In the end I agree they would resort to war one way or another but at least historically we would give the peace option to them and they would be the ones who refused it. Ofcourse we would be prepared at that time for the military scenario as well. My mention of civil disobedience is also tactically to gain time to get the air defenses and other measures proper in nearby regions like Syria and Labennon without too much escalation and degrading of current equipment there by a military conflict with israel etc. too soon. It is somewhat similar to Mongolian invasion or the first liberation of Jarusalem. We need to get stronger first and delay the opportunities of initiating war until that and at that time it would be our hand that would dictate the terms if they accept agreement instead of war. Also I agree that isreali land grab should be countered some way but it can scale up from civil disobedience to massive protests and similar that can result in economic issues for israel.

Two women murdered at close range.

This is the so-called 'resistance' - a stain on humanity to call it resistance.

This is what the feral deranged 'palestinians' and their supporters consider heroic. To go up to three women in a car and shoot them.

May Allah curse these morally bankrupt degenerates.
every Jewish woman and kid gets military training. In schools it's part of their learning.
You need to educate yourself who the enemy is. You didn't scream when Al aqsa was desicrated by a jew dies and you are dancing

In the end I agree they would resort to war one way or another but at least historically we would give the peace option to them and they would be the ones who refused it. Ofcourse we would be prepared at that time for the military scenario as well. My mention of civil disobedience is also tactically to gain time to get the air defenses and other measures proper in nearby regions like Syria and Labennon without too much escalation and degrading of current equipment there by a military conflict with israel etc. too soon. It is somewhat similar to Mongolian invasion or the first liberation of Jarusalem. We need to get stronger first and delay the opportunities of initiating war until that and at that time it would be our hand that would dictate the terms if they accept agreement instead of war.

The Saudi Peace Plan of 2002 was a genuine offer.
You really seem to underestimate what Israelis are up to. They had been wanting this to happen over a millennia.
Anyway, this is about the two clocks, the two timelines, the two milestones as I said above...

A good border skirmish from the Lebanon side which results in some heavy amounts of Zionists killed will damage the morals of the Zionist army. So many rich Muslim countries, they can't provide miltary aid to Lebanon. Buy them a couple of s-300s aswell as train them and see how the Zionists shiver in fear 😨.

A good border skirmish from the Lebanon side which results in some heavy amounts of Zionists killed will damage the morals of the Zionist army. So many rich Muslim countries, they can't provide miltary aid to Lebanon. Buy them a couple of s-300s aswell as train them and see how the Zionists shiver in fear 😨.

Muslim countries, with the exception of Iran, won't do jack due to Uncle Sam, just like Europeans can't do jack against the American wishes in the on-going Russia-Ukraine war. It is the reality. Israel is being backed by the mightiest military and economic powers in modern human history.

Muslim countries, with the exception of Iran, won't do jack due to Uncle Sam, just like Europeans can't do jack against the American wishes in the on-going Russia-Ukraine war. It is the reality. Israel is being backed by the mightiest military and economic powers in modern human

Muslim countries, with the exception of Iran, won't do jack due to Uncle Sam, just like Europeans can't do jack against the American wishes in the on-going Russia-Ukraine war. It is the reality. Israel is being backed by the mightiest military and economic powers in modern human history.
All that might but they still can't defend bakthmut. We just fear alot.

See, how Ukraine stacks up, a pawn only delivering a tribute of blood to collective west...
while receiving only as much to hurt, cripple or paralyze It's opponent.
Who(Russians) by the way, pronounce It's opposition(Ukrainians), an oppressor and fascists seeking to eliminate Russians, it's influence in fact it's presence from that land and beyond.

As I had repeatedly said above and elsewhere: Rich nations' citizens can't face the tensions and that the only way to force Israel to real negotiations would be through sustained barrages of rockets, crippling the economy and the peace of mind. Here is a quote. How many more will start thinking about the safety of NYC or London or Warsaw in light of such events for prolonged periods??

A resident of Sderot in southern Israel whose home was hit by a rocket fired amid the barrages from the Gaza Strip early Friday morning told Israeli media that she's considering leaving the town in order to protect her baby daughter.

A resident of Sderot in southern Israel whose home was hit by a rocket fired amid the barrages from the Gaza Strip early Friday morning told Israeli media that she's considering leaving the town in order to protect her baby daughter.

As I had repeatedly said above and elsewhere: Rich nations' citizens can't face the tensions and that the only way to force Israel to real negotiations would be through sustained barrages of rockets, crippling the economy and the peace of mind. Here is a quote. How many more will start thinking about the safety of NYC or London or Warsaw in light of such events for prolonged periods??

"I dont want to raise my child like this"

I bet the same think without say a lot of people inside of Israel state and politics.

So imagine how easy is for USA corrupt them and make them work against own people interests in exchange for a USA green card.

Illegal Jewish settlers who built their lives upon the ethnic cleansing of displaced Palestinians will never know peace.

"I dont want to raise my child like this"

I bet the same think without say a lot of people inside of Israel state and politics.

So imagine how easy is for USA corrupt them and make them work against own people interests in exchange for a USA green card.
Bolded part. What you do mean?
Otherwise, yes, only a fool would want to live in a 'security state' surrounded by enemies who are getting stronger by the day, especially when people have the option to live in prosperous Western countries. The Benny guy called Arabs/Palestinians 'Neanderthals' repeatedly and said they don't have the 'perceptions' like Israelis. Such hubris!!

Bolded part. What you do mean?
Otherwise, yes, only a fool would want to live in a 'security state' surrounded by enemies who are getting stronger by the day, especially when people have the option to live in prosperous Western countries. The Benny guy called Arabs/Palestinians 'Neanderthals' repeatedly and said they don't have the 'perceptions' like Israelis. Such hubris!!

I meant that Israel state often try to extinguish the fire with more fuel, USA could have interests in conflicts and war in ME, but that's against Israel people interests. Iran/Israel tensions is a example.

Back
Top Bottom