What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today will be a long day. Eyes on the West Bank.

The Lebanese Army says it has located several rockets prepared for launch in southern Lebanon.

In a tweet, the Lebanese Army says units located a launcher with a number of unlaunched rockets in the Marjeyoun District.

No further exchange reported between Gaza, Lebanon and Israel. The situation seems to have been contained and only smaller incidents such as gunfire and minor attacks are expected within Occupied Palestine.

Although Hezbollah threatens to retaliate if IDF struck Lebanon in any way but it seems all sides want to de-escalate.

The Lebanese Army says it has located several rockets prepared for launch in southern Lebanon.

In a tweet, the Lebanese Army says units located a launcher with a number of unlaunched rockets in the Marjeyoun District.

No further exchange reported between Gaza, Lebanon and Israel. The situation seems to have been contained and only smaller incidents such as gunfire and minor attacks are expected within Occupied Palestine.

Although Hezbollah threatens to retaliate if IDF struck Lebanon in any way but it seems all sides want to de-escalate.
:lol:

They should have located it before.

What kind of army can let people deploy such machines in his land without notice it? :disagree:

Great news

If I had any power I would rain thousands missiles on Zionists and tested nukes in Iran

Dont have any mercy on occupier jews and kuffar

Lol, go to Lebanon and fight, dont be hipocrite who just talk and talk and live in a country that is part of USA (Israel protector) allies
Didn’t you call me a khawarij before? Now you want me to go fight? If you want to see a hypocrite go look in the mirror.
I’m not beghairat to sell out my Muslim brothers and sisters for some dollars and worldly benefits. In Sha Allah when the time comes I’ll support mujahideen in any capacity I can.
Looks like the Khaled Ibn al-Waled quote really struck some nerves in you?

:lol:

They should have located it before.

What kind of army can let people deploy such machines in his land without notice it? :disagree:
1680862065361.jpeg

“May the eyes of cowards never sleep.”
- Khalid ibn al-Walid R.A

So you again just ended up bringing secterian shit in your post.
On the side note:
My stand is clear
My life,my property,or everything valueable i possess is only for my people,my own people.
I will not sacrifice my life for other people though out of humanity my moral support is with the people being oppressed by the oppressers and will also encourage supporting their cause diplomatically.

The bravery/cowardness of some random girl is not my concern at all

Palestinians do not have money to buy weapons from us and we are not rich enough to give them weapons free of cost.

Crux of the whole problem.

Borders help protect tiny cabal against numerically superior Muslims. The hard borders established by the collective west as a parting gift post first and second world war keeps paying dividends. You are a beneficiary off... born on one side of an imaginary line absolves you and immediate members perhaps of hostility and brutality.
You choose your own bed and you're making one for yourself... and hope against hope that no one comes a knocking because your case is lost the moment you excused yourself into your tiny little bubble.

Obviously, the zionist project wouldn't have been possible with either a united Arab, Ottoman or Muslim front. They had to be cut down to size and on one leg constantly getting destabilized. Even one getting on it's feet would suffice. Palestinians themselves alone...

Imagine thus to be a battle of Thermopylae... and use of chokepoints/bottlenecks by numerically inferior Spartans.

So, now hope against hope that you'd never seek, nor need help of anyone, be an island unto yourself!

What i observed over the decades:

1. Attacks against israel are not coordinated.

2. Some smaller rockets attacks are paid by israel cause they always come perfect in time when israel needs a "war" to distract from internal problems.

3. Rocket and missile attacks do not attack israeli airfields, but civilians in cities. And this although everyone knows that israel without flying airforce is a dead horse.

Israeli army chief mobilises reserve forces, air defense​

The Israeli army’s chief of staff, Herzl Halevi, has ordered the mobilisation of Israeli reserve forces, with an emphasis on air defenses and the Air Force reserves.
Halevi’s decision came after he convened a situation assessment meeting following the escalation of tensions on Israel’s borders and the deadly shooting attack in the occupied West Bank, reported Israeli media.
Halevi ordered the strengthening of defense efforts in the army’s central command and the continuity of a search operation for the perpetrators behind the deadly shooting, an Israeli army spokesperson said.

Homes, hospital damaged by Israeli air raids: AJ correspondent​

Buildings including a hospital in a residential neighbourhood in the besieged Gaza Strip have been damaged following Israeli air raids overnight, Al Jazeera’s Youmna ElSayed reported.
“Homes of people [in Tuffah] have been partially or severely destroyed. Also nearby the children’s hospital Adura was also partially damaged from the strikes,” she added.

Indians tried the same thing in 2019 during elections year and now Israelis are doing the same to distract people from their domestic problems. Make them pay so they don’t dare attempt this again in the future ie shed innocent Muslim blood for political reasons.
The Indian learned his lesson hard, time for Israel to do the same, though Israeli are much more intelligent than than scumbags we have to our right. They’re in a touch spot (most of them), living in a security state. Divide and rule in real life.

Hamas ,Islamic jihad and Hezbollah led behind the scenes by the Glorious Islamic Republic of Iran will give israel the ultimate whipping this time.

May the Palestinian Hamas and Lebanese resistance fighters under the leadership of Iran succeed.
My Persian friend,if I had 10 euros every time I heard that from Iran the last 20 years,I would have had a new graphics card by now.

Ever since the Ahmadinejad era,Iran has been "giving Israel a harsh lesson".

Every time something happens,Iran is ready to "wipe out Zionists".

Meanwhile,it's 2023 and Israel has almost completely filled the West Bank with settlements and checkpoints,has been bombing Syria whenever they want,flies over Lebanon and Iran is still talking of liberating Al Quds...

Meanwhile,it's 2023 and Israel has almost completely filled the West Bank with settlements and checkpoints,has been bombing Syria whenever they want,flies over Lebanon
Surely you don't condone that, do you?

Back
Top Bottom