What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drop MOAB on them? Taliban faced MOAB but they become victorious.
Little correction, MOAB was dropped on ISKP not Talibans. Interestingly around 13 deads were Indians.

On 13 April 2017, a MOAB was dropped[16] on an Islamic State – Khorasan Province (ISKP) cave complex in Achin District, Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. It was the first operational use of the bomb.[4][17][18] Two days later, an Afghan army spokesman said that the strike killed 94 ISKP militants, including four commanders, with no signs of civilian casualties.

Luckily the resistance is not that cowardly. Sacrifices have to be made to preserve independence and set boundaries. These are things that come at a cost. The responsibility for any bloodshed lies solely with the Zio-Nazis for their unending acts of aggression and barbarity.

Sadly, you are right.
I personally would prefer a solution along the 1967 line but Israelis learned too well from the NAZIS the idea of 'Lebensraum'

If Palestinians/Arabs don't resist the on-going land-grab then they are very much condemned to live in a 'Bantustan', which has been Israel's best 'offer' for peace since Camp David 2000.

Israelis, and I have seen admissions by some of them, want to repeat what was done to the Native Americans by the Europeans. Extermination or expulsion or at least subjugation of Palestinians. Make no mistake about it. Israel, under the Likud, is an exclusivist, racist, expansionist, Messianic country.

@Indos: Grow a pair!! You are from a far damn off peripheral country and you don't know how Eurasia works!!

Little correction, MOAB was dropped on ISKP not Talibans. Interestingly around 13 deads were Indians.

On 13 April 2017, a MOAB was dropped[16] on an Islamic State – Khorasan Province (ISKP) cave complex in Achin District, Nangarhar Province, Afghanistan. It was the first operational use of the bomb.[4][17][18] Two days later, an Afghan army spokesman said that the strike killed 94 ISKP militants, including four commanders, with no signs of civilian casualties.

That’s because the Indians were sending in terrorists into Afghanistan same way they planned the attack on the Catholic Church in Sri Lanka.

I said this on another post. They count on us to overreact. The Muslim world needs to measure its response.
Measured response is fine. But there should be a redline. We Muslims shouldn’t fear war with Zionists. We’re 2 billion + while they’re only 11 million. Unlike them we believe the real life starts once we pass away from this world. If the previous Muslims empires had this mentality then today we Muslims wouldn’t be so large in number and so powerful.
If the redline is crossed nothing else matters.

Brother he’s not wrong. There’s protests going on in Israel and the Netanyahu is using the Palestinians as a tool to sidetrack their populations anger (at whatever the protests are for).
Retaliation doesn’t have to come in the form of rockets. Imagine ultra Orthodox Jews engaged in armed clashes with Zionist soldiers? But what if those “ultra Orthodox Jews” are someone else in disguise.
We should never shy away from retaliation. But we can adopt different ways to retaliate.

Beny is banned yet again, I think he’s on his fifth ban in like 2 month but trust me I can speak for everyone on him and this is one of the few things everyone agrees upon he’s not missed at all,

I don't like people to be banned for their opinions. From my brief interactions with Benny, he seemed to know a good bit about Israel's defensive options against rockets. Smart guy even if I didn't agree with him often.

But looking at YOUR own posts above, it is puzzling. Here Pakistanis, Bangladeshis, Iranians and others are supporting Palestinians and yet you, presumably a Palestinian, are content to see the status-quo go on? Are you that naive to realize that the ultimate goal of Israelis is to either expel Palestinians to Jordan ('the real Palestine') or to make them live like totally subjugated people?

Perhaps you don't like to see your fellow Palestinians getting killed more. Perhaps you are one of those 'well adjusted' immigrants in the West who has started to believe too much in some 'Gandhian' or 'Why can't we all get along?' myths? But whatever is behind your prescriptions here are nothing but recipes for the annihilation of your 'identity' called 'Palestinians'.

Measured response is fine. But there should be a redline. We Muslims shouldn’t fear war with Zionists. We’re 2 billion + while they’re only 11 million. Unlike them we believe the real life starts once we pass away from this world. If the previous Muslims empires had this mentality then today we Muslims wouldn’t be so large in number and so powerful.
If the redline is crossed nothing else matters.

Retaliation doesn’t have to come in the form of rockets. Imagine ultra Orthodox Jews engaged in armed clashes with Zionist soldiers? But what if those “ultra Orthodox Jews” are someone else in disguise.
We should never shy away from retaliation. But we can adopt different ways to retaliate.

I’m with you 100%. I want missiles raining down on their airports and economic centers just like how I want the same for the Indians next door. Unfortunately, majority of the Islamic world leadership is cucked and on a short leash. This world is harsh. It’s dog eat dog. It’s in the West interests for Muslim to peacefully protest where they know nothing will occur and the status quo will remain.

Sadly, you are right.
I personally would prefer a solution along the 1967 line but Israelis learned too well from the NAZIS the idea of 'Lebensraum'

If Palestinians/Arabs don't resist the on-going land-grab then they are very much condemned to live in a 'Bantustan', which has been Israel's best 'offer' for peace since Camp David 2000.

Israelis, and I have seen admissions by some of them, want to repeat what was done to the Native Americans by the Europeans. Extermination or expulsion or at least subjugation of Palestinians. Make no mistake about it. Israel, under the Likud, is an exclusivist, racist, expansionist, Messianic country.

@Indos: Grow a pair!! You are from a far damn off peripheral country and you don't know how Eurasia works!!

What’s his deal? He sounds like a Bengali, apologetic and all

Israel’s time will come after its protector, USA, can’t help it any more. One nuclear exchange with Russia and/or China will cripple America and then Israelis will face the music for what they’ve been doing. The more atrocities they commit now the worse their own end will be.

It’s not if it will happen, but when.

What’s his deal? He sounds like a Bengali, apologetic and all

There are too many 'Why can't we all get along' guy here! Be as it may, they need to also say that 'Let Palestinians be a vanquished nation'. That's the only logical conclusion of their approach. Say it!!

Israelis will NEVER give up on expansion and expansion into the best land available in Palestine. It was decided by them centuries ago and the World War I, the Balfour Declaration, and the World War 2 were directly related to the Israeli plans which they are implementing now.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a DAMN FOOL!!

There are too many 'Why can't we all get along' guy here! Be as it may, they need to also say that 'Let Palestinians be a vanquished nation'. That's the only logical conclusion of their approach. Say it!!

Israelis will NEVER give up on expansion and expansion into the best land available in Palestine. It was decided by them centuries ago and the World War I, the Balfour Declaration, and the World War 2 were directly related to the Israeli plans which they are implementing now.
Anyone who thinks otherwise is a DAMN FOOL!!

And if the Balfour Declaration wasn't enough, their dirty flag states their intentions even clearer. The 2 blue stripes being the river Nile & Euprhates with the white stripe in the middle being their "promised land". Yet the powerful Arab states surrounding them are sleeping only to wake up once Israel forces try to conquer upto these rivers. Let us hope Arabs Unite and eradicate these Zionist vermin from our lands.

And if the Balfour Declaration wasn't enough, their dirty flag states their intentions even clearer. The 2 blue stripes being the river Nile & Euprhates with the white stripe in the middle being their "promised land". Yet the powerful Arab states surrounding them are sleeping only to wake up once Israel forces try to conquer upto these rivers. Let us hope Arabs Unite and eradicate these Zionist vermin from our lands.
All Arabic countries are traitors. Their dictators are in love with jewish whores.

Biggest UNiFIL soldiers are Indonesian around 1100 soldiers and they are task in the border line of Lebanon and Israel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom