What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

Zionists are now bombing targets in South Lebanon.

Rocket alert in Ashkelon.

Israeli airstrikes seem to be targeting Palestinian refugee camps in southern Lebanon.

New Israeli airstrikes hit eastern Gaza.

Israeli airstrikes continue in Gaza. Several homes damaged in the most recent strikes in central Gaza.

Last edited:
Israeli army says targeted two Hamas offices in southern Lebanon. Strikes continue in Gaza.

Hamas may respond with fire out of Gaza and Lebanon again if severity of Israeli aggression gets worse in Gaza.

Israeli police forces raid Al Aqsa mosque once again and assault worshippers there. Clashes ensuing there.

New heavy airstrikes reported in Central Gaza again.

Haifa airport is closed. All flights cancelled.

Just recently, I had some back and forth with an Israeli guy here. Some Benny guy. I told him that Israel, being a First World Country, doesn't have the stomach to be shut down for lon; it would take only a sustained barrage of cheap rockets to shut down Israel. Hezbollah had shut down the northern 3rd of Israel for a long time in 2006. Israel is a narrow, small country, full of people with 'easy' lifestyle, and surrounded by hostile countries who'd accept Israel along the 1967 borders but otherwise who are just biding their time to cripple Israel's economy.

Benny--and I am sorry forgetting his full name--thought that Israel's anti rocket measures would neutralize the Arab/Palestinian barrage. I strongly disagreed with him.

Bottom line was/is: First World / Rich economies can't sustain even minor external threat which would go on for a while. What is Israel going to do? Nuke them? The rockets are going to come from within a few miles of Israel's borders!! Drop MOAB on them? Taliban faced MOAB but they become victorious.

Unfortunately for Israel, it is a tiny nation of First World living standard, and full of people who have the option to go back to Europe/America--they won't sustain a crippling of their 'lifestyle' for long. They MUST negotiate just peace with the Palestinians before it is too late!! Otherwise, Israel is the proverbial living in the glass house and throwing stones at others.

Just recently, I had some back and forth with an Israeli guy here. Some Benny guy. I told him that Israel, being a First World Country, doesn't have the stomach to be shut down for lon; it would take only a sustained barrage of cheap rockets to shut down Israel. Hezbollah had shut down the northern 3rd of Israel for a long time in 2006. Israel is a narrow, small country, full of people with 'easy' lifestyle, and surrounded by hostile countries who'd accept Israel along the 1967 borders but otherwise who are just biding their time to cripple Israel's economy.

Benny--and I am sorry forgetting his full name--thought that Israel's anti rocket measures would neutralize the Arab/Palestinian barrage. I strongly disagreed with him.

Bottom line was/is: First World / Rich economies can't sustain even minor external threat which would go on for a while. What is Israel going to do? Nuke them? The rockets are going to come from within a few miles of Israel's borders!! Drop MOAB on them? Taliban faced MOAB but they become victorious.

Unfortunately for Israel, it is a tiny nation of First World living standard, and full of people who have the option to go back to Europe/America--they won't sustain a crippling of their 'lifestyle' for long. They MUST negotiate just peace with the Palestinians before it is too late!! Otherwise, Israel is the proverbial living in the glass house and throwing stones at others.
Beny is banned yet again, I think he’s on his fifth ban in like 2 month but trust me I can speak for everyone on him and this is one of the few things everyone agrees upon he’s not missed at all,

Back
Top Bottom