What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Al-Mayadeen: Hamas informed mediators a wide assault on Gaza will be met a with a massive response by the Palestinian Resistance

What is a "wide assault"? Earlier they said they would respond to any attack. There is also a very real potential for escalation if "Israel" conducts airstrikes against any target in Lebanon.

Why this thread is Iran section
because Iran owns Israel (ask @Muhammed45)

Hilariously naive and ignorant. Peaceful resistance didn't force the Zionists to withdraw from Gaza in 2005 or from South Lebanon in 2000. Regardless, Palestinians have the legal right to self-defence against endless acts of aggression from the settler entity.
Yeah sorry all I can see is thousands of body bags of my relatives and friends in Palestine, like I said what did Hamas win in Gaza they won the largest prison in the Middle East but I’m going to stop replying because it’s Ramadan and not going to get into it.

Idk man, you don’t like to see these things but history tells us otherwise. No freedom has been gained by peaceful marches.
You actually gave perfect examples but right now it is what it is I’m no mlk Gandhi or Mandela, we should have just stayed on the sidelines and let the Israelis go at each other throats, we will see what happens.

You actually gave perfect examples but right now it is what it is I’m no mlk Gandhi or Mandela, we should have just stayed on the sidelines and let the Israelis go at each other throats, we will see what happens.
Are you Palestinian? I said that in another post, they’re counting on us to be emotional and reactive.

First reports of retaliatory rocket fire launched by brave Palestinians in Gaza towards the settler entity.

Are you Palestinian? I said that in another post, they’re counting on us to be emotional and reactive.
Yes bireh outside Ramallah so yeah like I said I’d rather not see thousands of my people lined up in body bags during Ramadan I’m actually getting ready to go out to eat with my family.

Back
Top Bottom