What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically I dont believe on Israeli media/gov

If it is launched in Southern Lebanon (Shiah controlled), it is very likely already blessed by Iranian regime.

I dont know what is inside Iranian leadership mind and what their target beside doing revange to Israel operation inside Iran that have made many incidents in their nuclear site (my speculation)

I can tell you: retaliation for two IRGC martyrs fallen in a zionist bombing raid a few days ago. Zionists stormed Al-Aqsa many times, once per year at least since 2018, but this is the first time that the Resistance is responding on this kind of a scale from Lebanon in particular.

Also Hamas and/or Islamic Jihad may have fired the rockets indeed. If they did, they received permission from Hezbollah which as you said controls south Lebanon.

5af5d7d9-0cb7-3bad-f1b5-d4ba3c8c68d9.jpeg

This is a much better strategy. Gaza is too densely populated so Israelis massacre civilians using rockets as an excuse. Southern Lebanon is lots of farmland and open area. Israelis can’t massacre that many civilians in the guise of “retaliation”.
100 rockets is too less. They should overwhelm Israeli defences with many hundreds aimed at critical Israeli infrastructure.
They’re going to hit Gaza as well as south Lebanon, it doesn’t matter to the Israelis if the attack originated from south Lebanon, they will start bombing each territory, if they hit Lebanon hezbollah will have to respond in kind it will get out of hand quickly and mass destruction in Gaza Lebanon and Israel, but if it does get out hand I think the West Bank will follow in bombing, Israel will attempt to ramp up attacks in Syria in retaliation, but I think this will be taxing even for the Israelis unless they decide to takeover Gaza, go back into Lebanon with a ground incursion and Syria as well. The past several rounds of fighting has shown Israelis prefer aerial attacks not ground attacks but that might change, if it does a lot of people are going to die think 2006 10 times over on both sides, I rather not see Palestinian blood spilled for no gain.

That’s the dome of the rock, it is confused often as the Alqsa mosque, the alqsa mosque isn’t as flashy so that image is always flashed in news about Al quds.

Yesterday in Gaza:

They’re going to hit Gaza as well as south Lebanon, it doesn’t matter to the Israelis if the attack originated from south Lebanon, they will start bombing each territory, if they hit Lebanon hezbollah will have to respond in kind it will get out of hand quickly and mass destruction in Gaza Lebanon and Israel, but if it does get out hand I think the West Bank will follow in bombing, Israel will attempt to ramp up attacks in Syria in retaliation, but I think this will be taxing even for the Israelis unless they decide to takeover Gaza, go back into Lebanon with a ground incursion and Syria as well. The past several rounds of fighting has shown Israelis prefer aerial attacks not ground attacks but that might change, if it does a lot of people are going to die think 2006 10 times over on both sides, I rather not see Palestinian blood spilled for no gain.
Israel blamed Hamas in particular for firing rockets from Lebanon. Unclear if these rockets were fired from Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon yet or not. They may just attack Palestinian refugee camps in Lebanon and target Gaza instead. Dunno what's Hezbollah's take on the issue. They haven't said anything yet but I'm still looking through the news.

Luckily the resistance is not that cowardly. Sacrifices have to be made to preserve independence and set boundaries. These are things that come at a cost. The responsibility for any bloodshed lies solely with the Zio-Nazis for their unending acts of aggression and barbarity.

Israel opening shelters near Gaza area, which suggests an act of aggression is upcoming on Gaza. Jerusalem clashes on going. Israeli forces keep storming the Al-Aqsa mosque and assaulting the people in it. Which is what triggered this situation.

Israeli army media says the response will be against Hamas in Gaza and will be huge. Hamas should respond by firing more rockets from Lebanon. Two more rockets were just fired from Lebanon moments ago but may have not crossed the border.

Hamas ,Islamic jihad and Hezbollah led behind the scenes by the Glorious Islamic Republic of Iran will give israel the ultimate whipping this time.

May the Palestinian Hamas and Lebanese resistance fighters under the leadership of Iran succeed.

Hamas PM Ismail Haniyeh in Beirut, Lebanon, today(arrived yesterday for meeting with Palestinian factions in Lebanon, next morning rockets were fired), with armed Hamas gunmen:
FtDlNOxX0BEudS_

Hamas PM Ismail Haniyeh in Beirut, Lebanon, today(arrived yesterday for meeting with Palestinian factions in Lebanon, next morning rockets were fired), with armed Hamas gunmen:
FtDlNOxX0BEudS_
That photo is from 2020 (was tweeted by "Israel" Foreign Ministry in 2020).

Back
Top Bottom