What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but you can't just sit by either and let him keep doing it. Palestinians civilians getting beat up and killed are not chess pieces. Damned if they do, damned if they don't.

But then again, you are right, like waiting for Israelis to fight each other to death is the only option as long as we have feckless muslim rulers.

You have short memory if you think like that, I dont know why people can forget what happen in South Lebanon destruction a decade ago and also what happened in Gaza several years ago.

Those rocket is also useless under Israel anti rocket defense system and Muslim cannot just launch rocket discriminately like that. We can only attack military site, personnell etc. There is rule that should be obey during war.

I grew up in the West and am part of its social fabric more so than many others with a similar background. I was cop, joined the army as an infantryman but I never not even once sold out my humanity. I still remembered a fellow soldier asking if he can depend if we ever got into a war against Iran (long time ago), I told him if he ever accuses me of something, I will shoot him. The point is, I didn’t sell my identity like these cowards are, and it seems many of these guys live in England and are some of the biggest entho-fasadi here.

Uhhh, no offense, but becoming a soldier for a country other than the one you're ethnically and culturally from would be a bigger sell out imo

Basically suicide attempt.

You have short memory if you think like that, I dont know why people can forget what happen in South Lebanon destruction a decade ago and also what happened in Gaza several years ago.

Those rocket is also useless under Israel anti rocket defense system and Muslim cannot just launch rocket discriminately like that. We can only attack military site, personnell etc. There is rule that should be obey during war.
The Lebanese civilian death toll is difficult to pinpoint as most published figures, including those released by the Lebanese government, do not distinguish between civilians and Hezbollah combatants.[176] In addition, Hezbollah fighters can be difficult to identify as many do not wear military uniforms.[176] However, it has been widely reported that the majority of the Lebanese killed were civilians, and UNICEF estimated that 30% of Lebanese killed were children under the age of 13.[177]

The Lebanese top police office and the Lebanon Ministry of Health, citing hospitals, death certificates, local authorities, and eyewitnesses, put the death toll at 1,123—37 soldiers and police officers, 894 identified victims, and 192 unidentified ones.[176] The Lebanon Higher Relief Council (HRC) put the Lebanese death toll at 1,191,[56] citing the health ministry and police, as well as other state agencies.[176]

Uhhh, no offense, but becoming a soldier for a country other than the one you're ethnically and culturally from would be a bigger sell out imo
None taken, I did try to join the Pakistan army but didn’t hear back from them.

None taken, I did try to join the Pakistan army but didn’t hear back from them.
I understand what you mean, I wanted to join the British Military too.

Pakistan is a majority sunni state, but that doesn't disregard our duty to aid other Muslims in the world, even if a Shia state is doing the same.

It doesn't matter if you're a Shia, or a sunni. You all have a duty to help your fellow Muslim brothers and sister if they are oppressed, no matter where they are.

There's nothing sectarian about it- it's just that the duty of Muslims to fix issues like Kashmir and Palestine has been outsourced to Pakistan and Iran relatively, due to geopolitical strangulation.

In short, it doesn't make it any less of our war.
This thinking has never brought anything good for Pakistan.
Iran sided with India and vetoed our kashmir resolution in OIC in 1990s because they preferred the economic welfare of their own people
Now Arabs have developed close ties with India because they think their economic interests will be best met from Indian Market.
So you see everyone sees his interests first
This is the reality of the world,the sooner you accept it and adapt accordingly ,the better.
the religious or secterian chooran is only for subcontinental Muslims because this region is hijacked by Molvis.

They can always surrender since every time Israeli kills civilians and the Palestinians fight back, Israel just kills more of them.

Those rocket is also useless under Israel anti rocket defense system and
These crude rockets are not really meant to cause damage but to disrupt the Israeli system and put a cost on them. Each interceptor missile is many times more expensive that the rocket.

And these rockets were launched from from south lebanon instead of gaza so israelis killing civilians will not have an excuse to hide behind.

Muslim cannot just launch rocket discriminately like that. We can only attack military site, personnell etc. There is rule that should be obey during war.
Every able bodied Israeli man and woman barring some exception serves in the IDF. They are legitimate targets. Besides, the rockets don't do much damage. Their primary purpose is to raise the cost for the Israelis

Palestinians: exist
Israelis: they are at fault.

It seems the pigs missed the fact that they attacked Al Aqsa mosque yet again in Ramadan, which may have had something to do with the rockets

Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009.

“When I look back at the chain of events, I think we made a mistake,” David Hacham, a former Arab affairs expert in the Israeli military who was based in Gaza in the 1980s, later remarked. “But at the time, nobody thought about the possible results.”

The issue is one doesn't know how much hamas is used today to further Israels geopolitical objectives, I don't mean overt but covertly without hamas leadership realising what's really going on.

T
They can always surrender since every time Israeli kills civilians and the Palestinians fight back, Israel just kills more of them.

These crude rockets are not really meant to cause damage but to disrupt the Israeli system and put a cost on them. Each interceptor missile is many times more expensive that the rocket.

Nah, USA will compensate the loss of the missile like happening in previous Gaza massacre by Israeli due to this foolish Hamas rocket firing

USA will do it by printing money

@jhungary I understand UNIFIL is mandated at Israel-Lebanon Border. What is the legality of Israel's possible retaliation inside Lebanon in response to the developing situation,especially if the counter-strikes are delayed to the extent Israel is no longer under fire from Lebanon militant groups? Also, Could you also shine on operations carried out inside Lebanon both by not crossing and firing across and also by crossing the air-space under the category of pre-emptive strikes?

Back
Top Bottom