What's new

[Updated May 2023] Israel Strikes Gaza Again

Will the ongoing escalation develop into a full blown 3rd Intifida?

• Yes

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • No

Votes: 26 63.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I meant that Israel state often try to extinguish the fire with more fuel, USA could have interests in conflicts and war in ME, but that's against Israel people interests. Iran/Israel tensions is a example.

Apparently you don't live in America? It is not the USA Dog wagging the Israeli Tail. It is the Israeli Tail Wagging the American Dog.
From Carter to to Bush Sr. to Obama, various American Presidents tried to persuade Israelis to come to compromise along the 1967 borders and the Saudi Peace Plan of 2002 would have the Muslim world's support; but Israelis have never agreed to give more than what Ehud Barak's 'generous offer' in Camp David 2000.

Fact is that, due to domestic political compulsion, led by the Israeli Lobby, America has become Israel's hostage in the middle east. What you said is reverse of that.

And whatever 'utility' Israel might have during the Cold War for America has been long gone, just like Pakistan's utility was gone after 1989 when the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan ended. But Pakistan didn't / doesn't have the Lobbies like Israel's in America so Pakistan was truly dumped.

Two women murdered at close range.

This is the so-called 'resistance' - a stain on humanity to call it resistance.

This is what the feral deranged 'palestinians' and their supporters consider heroic. To go up to three women in a car and shoot them.

May Allah curse these morally bankrupt degenerates.

All squatters are legitimate targets.

They also see the ICJ, ICC, UN, UNSC, NAM, HRW, Amnesty International ... etc as "biased against them". Curiously, UNIFIL forces are only stationed inside Lebanon, and not inside "Israel".

Again, I am not taking side on this, I am just saying that's their view, hence what they do.

Problem is, it really didn't matter what I think or what you think, the question is going to be relying on what Israeli think and what Hamas think as they are doing the fighting, to me, I don't think UN is biased, but rather incompetent much like any other UN Mission, all you need to do is to ask African how effective UN force are......Which would be a bad news because if Israel think UN can't do the stuff that they were set out to do, there will be a time Israeli will just ignore the UN Mandate and start another Lebanon war, which a lot more people will die on both side, because I don't think Hamas or Hezbollah will back down.

And sadly, unless UN suddenly grow a pair, I don't see anything other than this in the future.

Again, I am not taking side on this, I am just saying that's their view, hence what they do.

Problem is, it really didn't matter what I think or what you think, the question is going to be relying on what Israeli think and what Hamas think as they are doing the fighting, to me, I don't think UN is biased, but rather incompetent much like any other UN Mission, all you need to do is to ask African how effective UN force are......Which would be a bad news because if Israel think UN can't do the stuff that they were set out to do, there will be a time Israeli will just ignore the UN Mandate and start another Lebanon war, which a lot more people will die on both side, because I don't think Hamas or Hezbollah will back down.

And sadly, unless UN suddenly grow a pair, I don't see anything other than this in the future.

I think you are smart enough to know that the UN is nothing when it comes to geopolitics especially since GWB launched the Iraq War in 2003 and now we see how Russia has launched a war against Ukraine.

I think you are smart enough to know that the UN is nothing when it comes to geopolitics especially since GWB launched the Iraq War in 2003 and now we see how Russia has launched a war against Ukraine.
Well, if you ever read the UN charter, it actually gives UN immense power on UN Mandate, but only one thing stopping the UN from executing the UN Charter and those power to its fullest, that's UN itself.

UN can and did invade a country with a full on assault by the name of UN Charter, and that's North Korea during Korean war, they (UN) can go all out if they want to, whether or not UNSC allow is not really a problem because they can still execute UN mandate with 2/3 of General Assembly vote, the problem is, UN do not want to be seen as a world police, funny enough, UN should be the one policing the world but they choose not to simply because of most countries in the world are non-aligned, which the UN afraid they will lose those countries support if they are overtly interfering with other countries affairs.

And since then, and the failed adventure in Africa (Congo, Benin and etc) in the 60s. UN is very much a tame, much ado about nothing types of organisations. We have a joke in the Military saying UN is only good at handing medal, and if you think your salad bar (the ribbon holder) is too plain, just go get some UN Medal.

But then I think we are going off topic.......

Big words from a man living in Canada.

Nothing new...The most hardline view for other religions is from the people who vote for Democrats in the West and right-wing parties in native countries...They do not feel like dumping their worldly pleasure at West but expect the rest of their fellow friends to leave it and fight for a cause.

Well, if you ever read the UN charter, it actually gives UN immense power on UN Mandate, but only one thing stopping the UN from executing the UN Charter and those power to its fullest, that's UN itself.

UN can and did invade a country with a full on assault by the name of UN Charter, and that's North Korea during Korean war, they (UN) can go all out if they want to, whether or not UNSC allow is not really a problem because they can still execute UN mandate with 2/3 of General Assembly vote, the problem is, UN do not want to be seen as a world police, funny enough, UN should be the one policing the world but they choose not to simply because of most countries in the world are non-aligned, which the UN afraid they will lose those countries support if they are overtly interfering with other countries affairs.

And since then, and the failed adventure in Africa (Congo, Benin and etc) in the 60s. UN is very much a tame, much ado about nothing types of organisations. We have a joke in the Military saying UN is only good at handing medal, and if you think your salad bar (the ribbon holder) is too plain, just go get some UN Medal.

But then I think we are going off topic.......
un delegate everything to unsc as many countries afraid to think and act and UNSC is rendered useless by Veto power

Apparently you don't live in America? It is not the USA Dog wagging the Israeli Tail. It is the Israeli Tail Wagging the American Dog.
From Carter to to Bush Sr. to Obama, various American Presidents tried to persuade Israelis to come to compromise along the 1967 borders and the Saudi Peace Plan of 2002 would have the Muslim world's support; but Israelis have never agreed to give more than what Ehud Barak's 'generous offer' in Camp David 2000.

Fact is that, due to domestic political compulsion, led by the Israeli Lobby, America has become Israel's hostage in the middle east. What you said is reverse of that.

And whatever 'utility' Israel might have during the Cold War for America has been long gone, just like Pakistan's utility was gone after 1989 when the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan ended. But Pakistan didn't / doesn't have the Lobbies like Israel's in America so Pakistan was truly dumped.
:lol:

Maybe it was that way in the past.

It wasn't that way anymore since 2008, Obama/Soros Administration, who give a fck about Israel, and it use them as trigger for a ME war.

And 2011/2012 Hormuz tensions is the prove.

un delegate everything to unsc as many countries afraid to think and act and UNSC is rendered useless by Veto power
You don't need UNSC to execute UN mandate, you can by-pass that if you have 2/3 of UNGA vote, but you are correct that UN have delegated most of their security issue to UNSC for the reason I said above.

i heard 2 Israeli squatters were killed today ?

its the best news I have ever heard

a dead Israeli is a good Israeli

hope to see more dead dogs and p$gs lying dead on the street

Hezbollah has over 100,000 rockets and Israel does not have enough Iron Dome to cover that number

Hezbollah should make rockets with no warheads to force Iron Dome interception, this way Iron Dome will be depleted with better financial odds

its much cheaper to make a rocket without a explosive warhead, only need a motor and for $100 Israel has to use $50,000 interceptor

then when Iron Dome is don open up with the real rockets + warhead

All jews should return to their real home(most of them are from Europe)

If they want to stay in occupied lands they are enemy and target.

Stfu eunuch coward. The Shia girls of Lebanon are braver than you.

You’re speaking to a coward. He will come up with many reasons because he’s afraid. He hopes to reason with folks who have full monopoly over violence. Only way to force them to respect you is dish it out and accept what is stored for all of us.
I agree with you. Pakistan should grow balls and go fight Israel directly. Pakistan has a large military and nukes as well just like Israel . So Pakistan will stand a good chance and Pakistan will defacto gain the moral sympathy of Muslims around the world for that. I think this is a good case for Pakistan to showcase herself globally as the defender of Islam worldwide.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom