What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

There is no war going on, don't start one, we have far more pressing issues to attend.
There is always a war raging on, Unless you are in Utopia or high,Wartime Accomodation( getting used to war).
Where did i start one?
We have far more pressing issues to attend- yes we do!But that doesn't mean we give up our sensibilities and rules so that Beef eaters get the vote! I say fock them, We are not gonna sit silent while you do it.
The posts of some minority especially christian ones pissed me off totally, SOB, they get this kind of freedom here but cry persecution in other middle east nations.
They mock us showing hey we eat beef,No christian love required here we know what you speak in front of us and what you do afterwards.
Why dont they mock Muslims in kerala hey we eat pork etc.?

No one says it is going to happen tomorrow or will be strong armed into the system. I took up the RSS numbers only because some people were warning about some other pushbacks. India will need long term educating people on the harmfulness of beef and I think India will go on that path and not mob rule. Though here and there that may be there too.

I do not expect it to happen in this term though.

I think here those who wants to educate people on the harmfulness of beef should first try in their communities instead of targeting minorities for everything.

There is always a war raging on, Unless you are in Utopia or high,Wartime Accomodation( getting used to war).
Where did i start one?
We have far more pressing issues to attend- yes we do!But that doesn't mean we give up our sensibilities and rules so that Beef eaters get the vote! I say fock them, We are not gonna sit silent while you do it.
The posts of some minority especially christian ones pissed me off totally, SOB, they get this kind of freedom here but cry persecution in other middle east nations.
They mock us showing hey we eat beef,No christian love required here we know what you speak in front of us and what you do afterwards.

Beef eaters are there in buddhists, SC/ST/BC and Sikh communities but people like you wants to talk about Christians or Muslims.

Where did i start one?

I like pork too, along with deer and tortoise? Anyone else getting offended? :D

Prove it.

The various problems associated with humpless cow’s toxic A1 milk are:
- Autism,
- Diabetes-type 1
- Sudden death Syndrome in infants
- Ulcerative colitis,
- Cardiac problems
- Multiple sclerosis,
- Mental disorders
- Parkinsons
- Schizophrenia.
- Obesity
- Arteriosclerosis
- Intolerance bloating

Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine.
Man can live on A2 milk of the humped Indian cow alone.

Yes, that's a lie, or you can say twisted fact, A1 milk is more prevalent than A2 milk, only some people are allergic to A1 milk and they should drink A2 milk, and some people are also allergic to A2 milk. It is only about two different types of β-casein proteins, nothing else.

And both A1 & A2 milk are available among foreign cow breeds. Rest is propaganda.

Good for you! Either you have means to defending your home which is OK:tup:
Or you gave it up totally and left it to God to protect you:tup: :D

Trust me, we have enough weapons to make many holes anyone raising eye at our home, and employ enough of your kind to do the job for us. Peace.

You are fighting for some imaginary rights of someone when you yourself is not a fan of it, why this dilemna and trying to prove yourself as secular by fighting for someones right?did we say not eat meat? eat as you want, but not beef.Thats all, Rest all is fine.

Because once allowed, nobody knows where this bigotry will end.

Trust me, we have enough weapons to make many holes anyone raising eye at our home, and employ enough of your kind to do the job for us. Peace.

If force and weapons would be the answer then there would be no corruption at home.

Yes, that's a lie, or you can say twisted fact, A1 milk is more prevalent than A2 milk, only some people are allergic to A1 milk and they should drink A2 milk, and some people are also allergic to A2 milk. It is only about two different types of β-casein proteins, nothing else.

And both A1 & A2 milk are available among foreign cow breeds. Rest is propaganda.

Yeah right. The milk corporations in USA of course are not capable of propaganda and wont lie about their milk until they do the genetic shift at all. Such trust in Western people you have. Charming.

That is why 30 million Americans are lactose intolerant. Same with Indians now for whom milk was staple diet.

I do not know if you have heard about Devinder Sharma, but in India he is a big time agricultural activist.

Ground Reality: It's high time the world shifts to A2 milk

If force and weapons would be the answer then there would be no corruption at home.

He sorted to violence, if you see his previous posts, he said to attack and kill every non hindus not buying his views. People like them don't even make it a foot beyond our gates, we have means for that.

You know Dray from being a proponent of free choice, you have moved on to a rabid anti-Hindu stance. Almost paranoid. Like all commentators on all newspaper articles are bots or BJP workers. All news about toxicity of milk is all propaganda. It is like you are desperate to believe bad about us and good about others.

You are fighting for some imaginary rights of someone when you yourself is not a fan of it, why this dilemna and trying to prove yourself as secular by fighting for someones right?did we say not eat meat? eat as you want, but not beef.Thats all, Rest all is fine.

I think here its not about being secular or religious but leaving the matter to be decided by the Almighty.

Then implement it in the law, but expect opposition from the people and prefer to fight it legally to show your moral and ideological strength, unlike few loose retards we have in this thread. But as long as it is not implemented in the law, one cannot go around shoving up their views one's throat. All you can do is propose it, buying up your views or not entirely depends on the person.
Yeah Listen, There wont be any opposition.1 Lion enough for a sheep flock to disperse
Alexander said "I don't fear a Army of Lions led by a lamb, but I fear an army of lambs led by a Lion!
I guess your opposition to this thread is merely for the sake of opposing,But do recognize the benefits of supporting it.

He sorted to violence, if you see his previous posts, he said to attack and kill every non hindus not buying his views. People like them don't even make it a foot beyond our gates, we have means for that.

Anyone can attack but its on the Almighty to keep anyone alive even if some are having all the means and even the gates are well protected.

Back
Top Bottom