What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Then let me put it bluntly, your Hindutavadis are petty goons, and that too in a handful of states; too much of adventurism from these goons, and their political face and source of power BJP will get reduced to its 80's level. The support BJP is getting in this election is because of their development agenda and Congress failure at multiple levels, not for Hindutva.

Not so simple, you don't have or will have that kind of majority, both at center and state level, BJP doesn't have much presence in most states..
Whatever floats your boat, i dont care, nor did my ancestors care for likes of you.Who cannot fight. and cannot defend your homestead yes i might be a goon but atleast i can defend my home.Shame on you! calling us goons when we gave asylum to folks like who were persecuted.As i said they are always hypocrites in peacetime, in fight they come in desperation.Whatever.You don't count when the swords clash unless you grew a spine like i said!

Research has also shown that those tons of liters of milk produced by Western cows are toxic and cause lactose intolerance unlike the milk produced by cow in India. To make it more clear to you, the cows went toxic in West when a gene mutation happened long time ago.

That's a lie. And I know what is type 1 & type 2 milk.

That right is not the only right which is sacrosanct. Life is always about give and take and balance. There are many many rights which are possible and many many rights which are restricted. We don't have a right to eat what we want in India. You cannot for example shoot a tiger and eat it unless you want to be in Jail. So really it is a lot of balancing act.

Then implement it in the law, but expect opposition from the people and prefer to fight it legally to show your moral and ideological strength, unlike few loose retards we have in this thread. But as long as it is not implemented in the law, one cannot go around shoving up their views one's throat. All you can do is propose it, buying up your views or not entirely depends on the person.

The only goons in India who thought they had the right to sanctimoniously preach were the seculars as you can see with the bevy of articles in all the Western newspapers who are trying to stop Modi from being elected. The Hindus have been humble and stayed in the background without making any noise. You apparently do not read the comment sections of any newspapers and article pages. India is voting for Hindutva even though it is not politically correct to say so. The secular's time is over.

I also know how internet opinion is manipulated by IT wings of political parties and certain organizations.

These do not. Those among these who do are negligible to even count.

But this doesn't change the fact that these people being from those communities do eat beef and those numbers are quite large. Its on the Almighty to judge every single individual and its like a choice to eat or not .

I also know how internet opinion is manipulated by IT wings of political parties and certain organizations.
LOL. Really? Congress tried that too and we can see the lack of originality in their bots. And I am not just talking about this past year, but for years and years now.

Then implement it in the law, but expect opposition from the people and prefer to fight it legally to show your moral and ideological strength, unlike few loose retards we have in this thread. But as long as it is not implemented in the law, one cannot go around shoving up their views one's throat. All you can do is propose it, buying up your views or not entirely depends on the person.

No one says it is going to happen tomorrow or will be strong armed into the system. I took up the RSS numbers only because some people were warning about some other pushbacks. India will need long term educating people on the harmfulness of beef and I think India will go on that path and not mob rule. Though here and there that may be there too.

I do not expect it to happen in this term though.

Whatever floats your boat, i dont care, nor did my ancestors care for likes of you.Who cannot fight. and cannot defend your homestead yes i might be a goon but atleast i can defend my home.Shame on you! calling us goons when we gave asylum to folks like who were persecuted.As i said they are always hypocrites in peacetime, in fight they come in desperation.Whatever.You don't count when the swords clash unless you grew a spine like i said!

There is no war going on, don't start one, we have far more pressing issues to attend.

That quote of yours.
Prove it.

The various problems associated with humpless cow’s toxic A1 milk are:
- Autism,
- Diabetes-type 1
- Sudden death Syndrome in infants
- Ulcerative colitis,
- Cardiac problems
- Multiple sclerosis,
- Mental disorders
- Parkinsons
- Schizophrenia.
- Obesity
- Arteriosclerosis
- Intolerance bloating

Autistic and schizophrenic persons typically excrete large quantities of BCM7 in their urine.
Man can live on A2 milk of the humped Indian cow alone.

Even growing up in a Hindu family, i'm not a fan of beef. But in no way i'm going to take the rights from other's to eat what they want.
You are fighting for some imaginary rights of someone when you yourself is not a fan of it, why this dilemna and trying to prove yourself as secular by fighting for someones right?did we say not eat meat? eat as you want, but not beef.Thats all, Rest all is fine.

LOL. Really? Congress tried that too and we can see the lack of originality in their bots. And I am not just talking about this past year, but for years and years now.

So what happened in years and years? In how many states VHP, RSS or Bajrang Dal have any credible presence?

You are fighting for some imaginary rights of someone when you yourself is not a fan of it, why this dilemna and trying to prove yourself as secular by fighting for someones right?did we say not eat meat? eat as you want, but not beef.Thats all, Rest all is fine.

I gave up my religion, i'm an atheist now. That gives meaning to my life.

Back
Top Bottom