What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

I think here those who wants to educate people on the harmfulness of beef should first try in their communities instead of targeting minorities for everything.

Beef eaters are there in buddhists, SC/ST/BC and Sikh communities but people like you wants to talk about Christians or Muslims.
I want you to show Amritadhari sikhs/other sikhs @Parul ,jains, and buddhists.

SC/ST/BC i never knew my friends ate beef.Trying to broaden the hindu caste system divide by division in between brothers?
Didn't i say earlier?.Your divide and rule wont work here hey, you included BC too here from your last post.I Guess your post are desperate for a divide between us.
Next time Involve OBC/General category! :D

Because once allowed, nobody knows where this bigotry will end.
Were not asking for all.Cmo'n we just want to have our right, we gave enough to them, why do you rebel? when the minority wont even compromise on a single thing?

Kargil war was won by Muslim Soldiers where no Hindu Soldier was involved-Azam Khan in UP.
WTF? where were capt. Vikram Batra and others? who died?

You tell me should i not punch this b*stard in his face?

Last edited:
I want you to show Amritadhari sikhs/other sikhs @Parul ,jains, and buddhists.

SC/ST/BC i never knew my friends ate beef.Trying to broaden the hindu caste system divide by division in between brothers?
Didn't i say earlier?.Your divide and rule wont work here hey, you included BC too here from your last post.I Guess your post are desperate for a divide between us.
Next time Involve OBC/General category! :D

Here its not about divide and rule but more about the belief system within the religious communities which shows diversity . Beef festival in Osmania university article might be an eye opener for you but like always you wont get my point which i am trying to make. Sikhs, Buddhists, SC/ST/BC do eat beef and here you cant deny it .

I like pork too, along with deer and tortoise? Anyone else getting offended? :D
i like pork , deer , tortoise,bear, shark, snake,bat ,frog ,pheasant, pigeon,monitor lizard etc. But i dont like beef and always my chinese friends were grateful enough to remove beef from my menu.
So you see i stick to my principles of not eating beef.

Here its not about divide and rule but more about the belief system within the religious communities which shows diversity . Beef festival in Osmania university article might be an eye opener for you but like always you wont get my point which i am trying to make.
Beef festival in OU damn? i never knew about it, was it in your rooms? or floor? was it EFLU(English and foreign languages university) was it conducted there? Last time they did Asura festival(conducted by some minorities) they had some niceities coming.Please tell me when it happens i would like to come and see ;)

Last edited:
492-terminator-like-this-thread-it-just-wont-die.jpg

Trust me, we have enough weapons to make many holes anyone raising eye at our home, and employ enough of your kind to do the job for us. Peace.
Yeah Yeah we heard all that!
He sorted to violence, if you see his previous posts, he said to attack and kill every non hindus not buying his views. People like them don't even make it a foot beyond our gates, we have means for that.
Oh we are still standing wohoo, Your gates? wow i guess they would open when the wind flows.Yeah i deserve to say what we fought for, your kind were running and seeking shelter in ours. :P

Anyone can attack but its on the Almighty to keep anyone alive even if some are having all the means and even the gates are well protected.
Prepare your roses next time, since you spilled the beans of Beef Festival in EFLU.kid the new state Telangana wont be so lenient as you think. so Behave!

Last edited:
Beef festival in OU damn? i never knew about it, was it in your rooms? or floor? was it EFLU(English and foreign languages university) was it conducted there? Last time they did Asura festival(conducted by some minorities) they had some niceities coming.Please tell me when it happens i would like to come and see ;)

It was in the university campus according to the article and it was done by Bahujan Samaj Forum and other organizations. Atleast i hope now you will accept that buddhist, sikhs, SC/ST/BC do eat beef and they numbers are quite large. So stop crying in the name of minorities.

Tuesday, 4 March 2014 Beef Festival at Osmania University.

It was in the university campus according to the article and it was done by Bahujan Samaj Forum and other organizations. Atleast i hope now you will accept that buddhist, sikhs, SC/ST/BC do eat beef and they numbers are quite large. So stop crying in the name of minorities.

Link it chicha, link kardo where was it organised some pics plz, do you know Manikeshwar nagar? and Jyoti model school?

Yeah Yeah we heard all that!

Oh we are still standing wohoo, Your gates? wow i guess they would open when the wind flows.Yeah i deserve to say what we fought for, your kind were running and seeking shelter in ours. :P

Irrelevant talks like always from your side. running, shelter in ours etc . You wont have supporters in reality

Prepare your roses next time, since you spilled the beans of Beef Festival in EFLU.kid the new state Telangana wont be so lenient as you think. so Behave!

I am just giving you direct answer to understand that you need to be aware of all this and accept reality. TG will be prosperous and keep the trouble makers out and there would be peace and harmony there.

Irrelevant talks like always from your side. running, shelter in ours etc . You wont have supporters in reality

I am just giving you direct answer to understand that you need to be aware of all this and accept reality. TG will be prosperous and keep the trouble makers out and there would be peace and harmony there.
LOL do you know how we fought the nizam? and you think we are idiots? :D Dekh lo agli baar hamari peshi kaise hogi, Did you see Hanuman Jayanthi recently? Do what you can and see our response!

Link it chicha, link kardo where was it organised some pics plz, do you know Manikeshwar nagar? and Jyoti model school?

I need more post to link it . it was celebrated in OU campus and its not just in TG but even in Karnataka, Rayalseema, Tamil Nadu that beef is eatten by Hindus and they do say it allowed according to their belief system. Problem is this that you cant accept the reality and instead of this indulge in threatening and talk about running , shelters etc.

LOL do you know how we fought the nizam? and you think we are idiots? :D Dekh lo agli baar hamari peshi kaise hogi, Did you see Hanuman Jayanthi recently? Do what you can and see our response!

You are behaving like an idiot and talking all sorts of rubbish. Its Hindus who eat beef and you want to talk about Nizam and minorities. Just accept the reality of the Indian people and stop threatening Indians. You cant do anything except talking rubbish and someone should show you your place.

I need more post to link it . it was celebrated in OU campus and its not just in TG but even in Karnataka, Rayalseema, Tamil Nadu that beef is eatten by Hindus and they do say it allowed according to their belief system. Problem is this that you cant accept the reality and instead of this indulge in threatening and talk about running , shelters etc.

You are behaving like an idiot and talking all sorts of rubbish. Its Hindus who eat beef and you want to talk about Nizam and minorities. Just accept the reality of the Indian people and stop threatening Indians. You cant do anything except talking rubbish and someone should show you your place.
Abbe chup you sell it as KALYANI Biryani! What is Kalyani in hindu language Bhen Cho?You want to mock us and named Beef stalls as Kalyani!Ok wait next time,That time was AP(congress rule)Now This time we show! in Telangana state ok ;) Hindustani786.

Abbe chup you sell it as KALYANI Biryani! What is Kalyani in hindu language Bhen Cho?You want to mock us and named Beef stalls as Kalyani!Ok wait next time,That time was AP(congress rule)Now This time we show! in Telangana state ok ;) Hindustani786.

I don't even eat beef but this doesn't means that i will not tell the truth . You need to grow up and accept the reality instead of using cheap tactics. You cant show anything because you will not have any base in TG and people in TG are not violent. I am not in this mocking business nor i am having dirty mentality like you to threaten people. You cant do anything except your ignorant talks.

I don't even eat beef but this doesn't means that i will not tell the truth . You need to grow up and accept the reality instead of using cheap tactics. You cant show anything because you will not have any base in TG and people in TG are not violent. I am not in this mocking business nor i am having dirty mentality like you to threaten people. You cant do anything except your ignorant talks.
Achha? dikha diya na apni minority ki aukaad,ham bi dhikayenge.dekh lo.Like i said u show beef festival just to mock us hindus.Didnt i say before.The minority when almost majority will have such things?Nothing will happen, I know you made it cos someone was losing the argument!Whatever it is, Do you think we Telangana people will forget all nizam atrocities and embrace MIM? BJP is gonna be a major factor here and as long as they are here were safe and secure.

Last edited:
Achha? dikha diya na apni minority ki aukaad,ham bi dhikayenge.dekh lo.Like i said u show beef festival just to mock us hindus.Didnt i say before.The minority when almost majority will have such things?

Hindustanis , Hind ki aulaad hai aur Hind kay bachay hai. You cant show anything because you doubt your existence and that's why time to time keep on talking the same ignorant talks.

(Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, SC/ST/BC, Jains, Parsis) all comes under minorities and this is the truth and it wont change even if you deny it. These are open facts that hindus do eat beef and its nothing new just you are living in denial.

I am Tamil Sri Lankan Hindu, we never eat Beef. Beef consumption is abhorrent and disgusting, any "Hindu" who does such a thing is no longer a follower of Sanatan Dharma in my eyes. The amount of apostates on this thread is killing me.

Back
Top Bottom