What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

"May the wind blow upon our cows with healing; may they eat herbage ...

Like-coloured various-hued or single- coloured whose names through sacrifice are known to Agni, Whom the Angirases produced by Ferbvour - vouschsafe to these, Parjanya, great.protection. Those who have offered to the gods their bodies whose varied forms are all well known to Soma"
In the Rig Veda (RV: VIII.43.11) Agni is described as "fed on ox and cow"

NONSENSE. This is what happens when Hindus seek to understand Rig Veda from bigoted Christian translators :lol:

Rg Veda, 8-43-11 Says,

ukShaannaaya vashaannaaya somapRiShThaaya vedhase, stomairvidhemaagnaye.

Translation :

"May we contemplate on the fire god, who feeds the pingala nadi of dominance and ida nadi of
submission and virtuously carries the nectar of immortality in the sushumna nadi"

Fire is the transformative power. It is the basis of our existence. It is what fuels (feeds) every part of our being. The fire that burns in the sookshma sareera (subtle body) is called bhoota agni. This fire feeds the pingala nadi (solar channel of the subtle body) and causes analytical and logical abilities and aggressive instincts of domination and control. The same bhoota agni also feeds the ida nadi (lunar channel of the subtle body) and causes submission and calmness. In modern medical parlance, we can say the same fire feeds and runs the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and provokes the "push" and "pull" actions of the push-pull nervous system. In addition, the same bhoota agni also drives the sushumna nadi and makes the nectar of immortality (sat-chid-ananda) flow in that channel.

suggesting that cattle were sacrificed and roasted in fire. Another hymn (RV:

X.16.7) mentions the ritual enveloping of the corpse with cow flesh before

applying the fire on it.

In the Brahmanas at 1.15 in the Aiteriya Brahmana, the kindling of Agni on the

arrival of King Some is compared to the slaughter of a bull or a barren cow on

the arrival of a human king or other dignitary

Similarly, at II.1.11.1 in the Taiteriya Brahmana and XXXI.14.5 in the

Panchavinsha Brahmana, the rishi Agastya is credited with the slaughter of a

hundred bulls.

In verse III.1.2.21 in the Satapatha Brahmana, sage Yajnavalkaya asserts that

even though the cow is the supporter of everyone, he would eat beef "if it is

luscious." At IV.5-2.1 in the same Brahmana, it is said that a barren cow can

be slaughtered in the Some sacrifice. Not only for religious purposes, but also

for other purposes one could kill a cow and eat beef. Thus at II.4.2 of the

same Brahmana, it is suggested that a fat bull or fat goat

should be sacrificed in honour of an important guest.

Similarly, the Brihadaranyaka Upanishada (VI.4.18) advises a couple to take an

evening meal of beef or veal pulao,and have bull and cow like sex if they

desire to beget a son who is learned in the Vedas.o_O

Since rest of your posts are filled with similar nonsence I am not even going to dignify this crap with a response. :sick::tdown:

Are you Retarded ? ...the conversion ratio for milk is 1:1, not for meat.

The retarded tag comes back at you, if the conversion ratio is 1:1, then from which cows gets their nutrients and carbohydrates from? As the nutrient content of 1 kg amount of milk exceeds that of 1 kg of grass.

The retarded tag comes back at you, if the conversion ratio is 1:1, then from which cows gets their nutrients and carbohydrates from? As the nutrient content of 1 kg amount of milk exceeds that of 1 kg of grass.

Read the link you moron. The conversion ration for grains to milk is 1:1. Not other feeds. I am not responsible for your limited intelligence.

Rest has already been replied to, I am not going to repeat myself.

Read the link you moron. The conversion ration for grains to milk is 1:1. Not other feeds. I am not responsible for your limited intelligence.

Rest has already been replied to, I am not going to repeat myself.

Your replies is as retarded as your comprehension skills. Doesn't worth going back to, your previous posts is as rhetorical as your upcoming replies.

NONSENSE. This is what happens when Hindus seek to understand Rig Veda from bigoted Christian translators :lol:

Rg Veda, 8-43-11 Says,

ukShaannaaya vashaannaaya somapRiShThaaya vedhase, stomairvidhemaagnaye.

Translation :

"May we contemplate on the fire god, who feeds the pingala nadi of dominance and ida nadi of
submission and virtuously carries the nectar of immortality in the sushumna nadi"

Fire is the transformative power. It is the basis of our existence. It is what fuels (feeds) every part of our being. The fire that burns in the sookshma sareera (subtle body) is called bhoota agni. This fire feeds the pingala nadi (solar channel of the subtle body) and causes analytical and logical abilities and aggressive instincts of domination and control. The same bhoota agni also feeds the ida nadi (lunar channel of the subtle body) and causes submission and calmness. In modern medical parlance, we can say the same fire feeds and runs the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems and provokes the "push" and "pull" actions of the push-pull nervous system. In addition, the same bhoota agni also drives the sushumna nadi and makes the nectar of immortality (sat-chid-ananda) flow in that channel.

Since rest of your posts are filled with similar nonsence I am not even going to dignify this crap with a response. :sick::tdown:

Rig Veda 10.86.14 [Indra speaks :] The worshippers dress for me fifteen (and) twenty bulls : I eat them and (become) fat, they fill both sides of my belly ;Indra is above all (the world).

Atharva Veda 6.71.1 What food I eat of varied form and nature, food whether horse, sheep, goat, or bullock…

Rig Veda 5.29.8 When thou [Indra] three hundred buffaloes’ flesh hadst eaten, and drunk, as Maghavan, three lakes of Soma, All the Gods raised as ’twere a shout of triumph to Indra praise because he slew the Dragon.

Rig Veda 10.94.3 Loudly they speak, for they have found the savoury meath: they make a humming sound over the meat prepared. As they devour the branch of the Red-coloured Tree, these, the well-pastured Bulls, have uttered bellowings.

Rig Veda 10.86.13 Indra will eat thy bulls…

Deride it as nonsense as much as u want for u have no answers to them.Come on refute ,the oldest vedas-the rig vedas.

Yeah, not mainstream, but Hinduism of course, and that is the point, Hinduism doesn't have one single "right" way.
And again, food is a matter of individual preference, you don't have any right to dictate what others should eat or shouldn't eat.

WRONG.

Human sacrifice is NOT a Hindu practice. Nor is it considered dharma nor does Hinduism condone it.

Hinduism does have a "Right" way, that is the whole point :lol: ....its the way of the Dharma. Adharma is NOT part of Hinduism. In fact Hindus are required to drive away Adharma.

Gou Hatya is Adharma. One who does it for no reason but to satisfy his Greed is a Adharmi and is not part of Hindusim and was hence considered an outcaste and an Asura.

Tomorrow you will promote canabalism and claim since there is no right or wrong part in Hinduism, this is fine too :lol: ..... just moronic logic needs to be dump ASAP else you are looking down a dark dark hole.

Wow, so the cow survives on what?

Read the link before asking such foolish questions.

@AUSTERLITZ @SpArK I have already posted some texts from Swami Vivekananda's work and a few quotes from Prof. D.N. Jha's book, these people will keep their heads buried in sand as it serves their agenda.

And those VERY TEXT told us to ban cow slaughter :lol: ....... guess its you who is burying your head in the sand.

How many thousands of years? Beef ban is a relatively new thing in Hindu dharma, will you discard all those ancient Hindu scriptures including Rig Vedas and Ramayana And Mahabharata that say beef was consumed by even Hindu gods and brahmins? And don't ask for proofs now; already posted in previous pages.

LOL........this is what happens when Wikipedia becomes your guide to Hinduism. RIP.

Rig Veda 10.86.14 [Indra speaks :] The worshippers dress for me fifteen (and) twenty bulls : I eat them and (become) fat, they fill both sides of my belly ;Indra is above all (the world).

Atharva Veda 6.71.1 What food I eat of varied form and nature, food whether horse, sheep, goat, or bullock…

Rig Veda 5.29.8 When thou [Indra] three hundred buffaloes’ flesh hadst eaten, and drunk, as Maghavan, three lakes of Soma, All the Gods raised as ’twere a shout of triumph to Indra praise because he slew the Dragon.

Rig Veda 10.94.3 Loudly they speak, for they have found the savoury meath: they make a humming sound over the meat prepared. As they devour the branch of the Red-coloured Tree, these, the well-pastured Bulls, have uttered bellowings.

Deride it as nonsense as much as u want for u have no answers to them.Come on refute ,the oldest vedas-the rig vedas.

Why don't you quote the ORIGINAL text rather than posting Translations by Christians bigots ? :lol:

THEN show me what you have posted is right. :P

Your replies is as retarded as your comprehension skills. Doesn't worth going back to, your previous posts is as rhetorical as your upcoming replies.

I havent seen more stupid arguments than what i have heard. Everybody in India knows that grass fed cows are the lowest milk producing ones and has to be fed expensive feeds to make cattle rearing a profitable business.

I dont think i should explain more to him cause, he just like the most typical radical ones has started badmouthing as last resort.

This is as bad as teaching Rig Veda's to a Buffalo,

Rig Veda 10.86.14

Suryaaya vaHatuhu Praagaat savita yaMavaasrijath , agHaasu hanyante gaavorjunyohho Paryuhyate.

Translation :

In winter, the rays of sun get weakened and then get strong again in spring. :lol:

Now do you really want me to waste my time rebutting your foolishness ?

Why don't you quote the ORIGINAL text rather than posting Translations by Christians bigots ? :lol:

THEN show me what you have posted is right. :P

[10.86.14] ukSNó me páñcadasha sAkám pácanti viMshatím
[10.86.14] utÁhám admi pÍva íd ubhÁ kukSÍ pRNanti me víshvasmAd índra úttaraH

Fifteen in number, then, for me a score of bullocks they prepare, / And I devour the fat thereof: they fill my belly full with food. Supreme is Indra over all.

[5.29.8] trÍ yác chatÁ mahiSÁNAm ágho mÁs trÍ sárAMsi maghávA somyÁpAH
[5.29.8] kAráM víshve ahvanta devÁ bháram índrAya yád áhiM jaghÁna

When thou three hundred buffaloes'flesh hadst eaten, and drunk, as Maghavan, three lakes of Soma, / All the Gods raised as'twere a shout of triumph to Indra praise because he slew the Dragon.

[10.86.13] vRSAkapAyi révati súputra Ád u súsnuSe
[10.86.13] ghásat ta índra ukSáNaH priyáM kAcitkaráM havír víshvasmAd índra úttaraH

Wealthy Vrsakapayi, blest with sons and consorts of thy sons, / Indra will eat thy bulls, thy dear oblation that effecteth much. Supreme is Indra over all.

This is as bad as teaching Rig Veda's to a Buffalo,

Rig Veda 10.86.14

Suryaaya vaHatuhu Praagaat savita yaMavaasrijath , agHaasu hanyante gaavorjunyohho Paryuhyate.

Translation :

In winter, the rays of sun get weakened and then get strong again in spring. :lol:

Now do you really want me to waste my time rebutting your foolishness ?

U are compleletely reading wrong verses.

Fifteen in number, then, for me a score of bullocks they prepare, / And I devour the fat thereof: they fill my belly full with food. Supreme is Indra over all.

When thou three hundred buffaloes'flesh hadst eaten, and drunk, as Maghavan, three lakes of Soma, / All the Gods raised as'twere a shout of triumph to Indra praise because he slew the Dragon.

[10.86.13] ghásat ta índra ukSáNaH priyáM kAcitkaráM havír víshvasmAd índra úttaraH

Wealthy Vrsakapayi, blest with sons and consorts of thy sons, / Indra will eat thy bulls, thy dear oblation that effecteth much. Supreme is Indra over all.

Let me make it simple for you.

Discard all the christian translation of Vedas, especially by Max Mulla and his ilk.

The Vedas are to be understand w.r.t context, which is why the Upanishads were written in the first place and that is the reason they are called the vedanta.

U are compleletely reading wrong verses.
@Manvantaratruti - Ball is in your quote, err court. :D
@Tshering22 - You eating a lot of cows?
:P

Nah... in my state especially in the north, they eat yak meat and buffalo meat.

I have lived in north India during my childhood and have my tastes more towards that. :P
Y u no eat cow? :(
You communal Hindutvadi... :hitwall: err Buddhist :D

Back
Top Bottom