What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Hindustanis , Hind ki aulaad hai aur Hind kay bachay hai. You cant show anything because you doubt your existence and that's why time to time keep on talking the same ignorant talks.

(Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, SC/ST/BC, Jains, Parsis) all comes under minorities and this is the truth and it wont change even if you deny it. These are open facts that hindus do eat beef and its nothing new just you are living in denial.
That will be changed Hindus from Hyderabad wont eat beef,maybe other hindus from other parts of India& world do,?but we will ask them to stop.My existence is beyond your comprehenshion.So lets settle at that you doubt my existence but Havent tried to doubt your while doing so isnt it?

Last edited:
Abbe Bhen Cho SC/ST/BC come in hindus , yes but we give them reservations if I as a elder brother doesn't bring up my youngest brother with love,care and what they want? who will?
Do you eat Pork?

Zubaan ko lagaam day. No i don't eat pork

Buddhists and Sikh SC/ST/BC doesn't comes in Hindus but comes in minorities . You cant give anything to anyone , its work of the Government nor the work of some self proclaim thekedars. Government of India is not having any religion , so please stop for a while and think what you are really talking.

That will be changed Hindus from Hyderabad wont eat beef,maybe other hindus from other parts of India& world do,?but we will ask them to stop.My existence is beyond your comprehenshion.So lets settle at that you doubt my existence but Havent tried to doubt your while doing so isnt it?

Here its not just about the Hindus of Hyderabad but its wide spread in TG and Rayalaseema regions which you don't want to understand and this beef eating is nothing to do with Muslims or Christians. I don't deny the existence of anyone nor i am into showing business. Truth should be said without any fear and here i am doing that only. Is it hard for you to hear the truth ?

Zubaan ko lagaam day. No i don't eat pork

Buddhists and Sikh SC/ST/BC doesn't comes in Hindus but comes in minorities . You cant give anything to anyone , its work of the Government nor the work of some self proclaim thekedars. Government of India is not having any religion , so please stop for a while and think what you are really talking.

SC/ST/OBC does comes under Hinduism, the caste difference is mainly based on the occupation of their forefathers. Probably, I am OBC by caste.

Tell all those sc/st/bc other minorities to come here we will provide them things.

Mujhay jo pata hai maine boldala aur yehi sach hai. If you want to deny it wont change the truth.

SC/ST/OBC does comes under Hinduism, the caste difference is mainly based on the occupation of their forefathers. Probably, I am OBC by caste.

Buddhist and Sikhs SC/ST/BC comes under minorities according to the Indian law.

Here its not just about the Hindus of Hyderabad but its wide spread in TG and Rayalaseema regions which you don't want to understand and this beef eating is nothing to do with Muslims or Christians. I don't deny the existence of anyone nor i am into showing business. Truth should be said without any fear and here i am doing that only. Is it hard for you to hear the truth ?
abbe Bhen ke lor* Main TG main paida hua hoon aur mera baap , .We were there since your Razakars came and your Nizam left.

Mujhay jo pata hai maine boldala aur yehi sach hai. If you want to deny it wont change the truth.

Jo apni mooh meh aaya woh bakh diya? Woh sach hogi?

Aur ek jhoot, chalo ham bhi poonch lete hai hamare bhaiyon se!

Power cut in 2 mins lol

Last edited:
abbe Bhen ke lor* Main TG main paida hua hoon aur mera baap , .We were there since your Razakars came and your Nizam left.

Tum TG ki nahi ho and TG ki Hindus beef eaters are there long before the period of Nizam . Waisay Bhen ko Lor nahi rahtay . Phir wohi ignorant talks.

Jo apni mooh meh aaya woh bakh diya? Woh sach hogi?

Sach Suna shiko pehlay . Baad mein thekedar bano

Aur ek jhoot, chalo ham bhi poonch lete hai hamare bhaiyon se!

Eligible sections among the minorities notified under the Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Budhhists, Jain and Zorastrians (Parsis). Buddhist and Sikh SC even comes in minorities.

That is not how it functions. The policies are decided by the majority. In India the word "secular" was inserted into the constitution without the people approval illegally. So even secularism is an imposition on an unwilling people, so who here can talk of holding up individual freedoms?

Show me one current succesful modern nation state based on religion as primary philosophy.Don't go back to middle ages,u'll only succeed in destroying the nation.Secondly none of you could show or deny the evidence from scriptures on this imaginery ban.

You have almost nailed it , atlast.:tup:. ...........It will be reared in same fashion or they will go extinct.

This was the very same reason the people after the vedic period made beef a tabboo since they were so much dependent on cattle as there were limitations regarding other alternatives for food, farm jobs etc.

The age has changed but the taboo remains like all other superstitious stuff we follow in daily life.

LOL.....that is the Christian interpretation of Hindu scriptures.

For all Hindus the taboo is about Dharma and morality.

Then everything is just good, right...

Milk producing cow is good, with conversion ratio perfect. We are eating the same thing with same conversion ratio after the milk producing is not on satisfactory levels as farmer aspires or has stopped it..So where are ratios mixed up????

Are you Retarded ? ...the conversion ratio for milk is 1:1, not for meat.

i will try...eating buffalo meat???is it ok???

Are you a Hindu ?

Wanna look into this links:

Rigveda.png
Beef+eating+in+ancient+India.jpg
Brahmins+refusing+to+give+up+eating+beef.jpg

Pathetic ....... you have posted some pics from a BLOG.

Now why not be a good boy and post the original link to the Blog ?

I will then tear your argument apart, word for word. :D

Last edited:
LOL.....that is the Christian interpretation of Hindu scriptures.

For all Hindus the taboo is about Dharma and morality.

Provide proof with scriptures and justify how u deny the hymns and lines from the vedas instead of making irrelevant denials.If that was the case one side could shout yes,other no and keep going...

Provide proof with scriptures and justify how u deny the hymns and lines from the vedas instead of making irrelevant denials.If that was the case one side could shout yes,other no and keep going...

I already have.

Whats wrong with Asura anyway.
Varuna was one, so was Maya... :drag:

....Hinduism is much more than the Rg Veda. Your ignorance speaks for itself.

why should we provide proof with scriptures?

The so called claim comes from other people,so we dont buy the translation done by the so called historians.

and as a matter of fact,cavemen went around raping cavewomen,is irrelevant now,wont make rape legal.

Show me one current succesful modern nation state based on religion as primary philosophy.Don't go back to middle ages,u'll only succeed in destroying the nation.Secondly none of you could show or deny the evidence from scriptures on this imaginery ban.

how is banning beef going to hurt India in anyway?

why is this discussion very important today?

What scriptures? should i do only something in scriptures? what about common sense,do only other people have it?

why should we provide proof with scriptures?

The so called claim comes from other people,so we dont buy the translation done by the so called historians.

and as a matter of fact,cavemen went around raping cavewomen,is irrelevant now,wont make rape legal.

how is banning beef going to hurt India in anyway?

why is this discussion very important today?

What scriptures? should i do only something in scriptures? what about common sense,do only other people have it?

Indeed?But u buy the translation of all the points except those?So oh great translator plz translate those hymns and lines urself and enlighten us.And secondly,thats exactly my point-time moves ahead and society must move ahead with it,not stay forever with ancient traditions dependant wholly on scriptures.But look at u lot,u fanatically defend scriptures all the time,but when it turned against u trying to evade it by lame excuses of translation.Where's ur consistency.

I agree this discussion is not very important and personally i could care less whether it was banned or not,i'm only here to needle the propaganda of some of these people openly stating how this should be made a hindu nation irrelevant of constitution.That will be sure way to failure,religion driven nations are a thing of the past.We just need to look west and its blasphemy laws as an example.

Back
Top Bottom