What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Even though is a major beef eating state, still the price of mutton/lamb is much higher than that of beef, by about 60-70%. So your logic is invalid.

People do not raise goats and sheeps in US as much as they do in NZ and India. Nor is there much of a demand for mutton/lamb, so the imported quantities is less too which accounts for the higher price of mutton. So my theory still holds :D

I dont care about It when majority has to bow down to minority wishes all the time.While Minority goes on bullying harassing , directly insulting majority sensibilities and values.I like how you cleverly introduce freedom fighters into discussion to get your point across, why should i respect minorities when they dont respect our values?If you take us for granted then we shall do the same to you.Respect is a two way street. I got one word take a hike if you don't like us.

Where you are seeing that minorities goes on bullying, harassing, directly insulting majority sensibilities and values ? Kindly check the animal husbandry department then you will get the whole info.

The Central Cattle Breeding Farms located at Suratgarh ( Rajasthan), Chiplima andSunabeda (Orissa), Dhamrod (Gujarat), Hessarghatta(Karnataka), Alamadhi (TamilNadu) and Andeshnagar (U.P). are maintaining bull mothers of important cattle and
buffalo breeds which include Tharparkar, Red Sindhi, Jersey, Holstein Friesian,Crossbred (HF x Tharparkar, Jersey x Red Sindhi), Surti and Murrah. The farmsproduce bull calves from these bull mothers and supply high pedigree bull calves and
bulls to the State Governments and other breeding organisations for production offrozen semen. The farms located at Sunabeda, Suratgarh and Andeshnagar alsohave the facilities for production of frozen semen.

no am not an atheist,thats a funny term some indian people like to use.

I dont blame them,i am a hardcore idol worshipper,sanam da pooja,proper.

and concept of halaal n haraam exist in societies since time in memorial.
It is funny and not just some Many Indians here on PDF love to utilize it ...

It def does as accepted and forbidden but calling something haraam and halal on your own.... :astagh::astagh::astagh:

You know nothing and your posts have proved it.
Human sacrifice is part of a tantrik practice to gain Siddhi, not realize god........it is certainly NOT mainstream Hinduism. Vamachara is for those who have renounced society. Same goes for Aghori. They are Sanyasis who have renounced society.

I plan on treating you the way you deserve to be treated. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, not mainstream, but Hinduism of course, and that is the point, Hinduism doesn't have one single "right" way.
And again, food is a matter of individual preference, you don't have any right to dictate what others should eat or shouldn't eat.

And about the bold part, I too have similar plans.

We will shove it down their throats that rule if we have to , enough catering to minorities, time minorities respected the sensibilities of majority or take a hike.

fock the free nation idea, when they minority wont respect majority sensibilities, why should i care about theirs? we pandered enough for these scum.No more appeasement.
Then why dont you go to that other country where you can eat?Cos i dont like people who dont respect hindu sensiblities,Either you are ok with that or be ready to face action in real life as friction develops.Remember we are majority in the end if a thorn falls on a leaf or leaf falls on the thorn it is the leaf which will get punctured nothing will happen to the thorn.So choose wisely. :D
I dont care about It when majority has to bow down to minority wishes all the time.While Minority goes on bullying harassing , directly insulting majority sensibilities and values.I like how you cleverly introduce freedom fighters into discussion to get your point across, why should i respect minorities when they dont respect our values?If you take us for granted then we shall do the same to you.Respect is a two way street. I got one word take a hike if you don't like us.

First, you along with VHP, RSS, and Bajrang Dal are not a majority in India, so you are in no position to shove it down anybody's throat.
Second, India is a federal country, states have their own right.
Third, I have already discussed the national, social & political implications of such intolerant attitude, too tired to repeat, just go back and check.

Noboody is asking you to stop eating, chicken,goat,fish and seafood, its just we have problem with cow thats all, you can eat the rest.

If you have a problem with cow, you shouldn't eat it, but many in India don't have a problem.

hmm.....how come one person giving his views suddenly become a religious retard and become pitiful....
and hw come u became the champion of the society by typing these words on pdf.....
why it suddenly became a taboo for a hindu to speak of his mind and what he want to see of his country.....and that too in his own country.....

He is not only giving his views, he is trying to impose it on all others.

u know there are many farms in the world were animals for consumption are breaded and kept and are given extra protein rich food and water ...and are grown only for human consumption and not any other purpose....
so..,,...millions of tons of food grain and water are supplied to these farms to culture meat.....
so, instead of feeding the cattle if the same food is served to hungry and needy..then no one in thiis world will have sleep without food.....
and this is how it is wasted....
lol....u are getting the whole notion wrong......
cows are considered holy because they are multi purpose animals....we get milk, and milk products....cow give birth to bull which till the farm....so, obviously in a agrarian society like us.....cow is the million dollar animal......
so, in old days cows were given high status and protection in society......
holy or not depends on a person and his thinking.....
an idol is holy for hindu but only a lump of stone or earth for muslim or christan.......
so, its depend on the person believe......

India has the highest number of cattle in the world, our total livestock population is 28 crore, and it will be somewhere around 31.2 crore by 2015, 60% of them are cattle (cows) and 32% are buffaloes, rest 8% are goats, ships, etc.
Now, half of the cattle population should be bulls, roughly about 9 crore bulls, mostly castrated bulls, what do you do with them? You don't need so many of them to plough the fields and pull the bullock carts, and tractors are also taking away their jobs, what do you do with them? Won't it be a waste if they are of no use after a lifetime of food and water supply?

I checked in detail with someone living very near to Bangladesh border at South Dinajpur, every night thousands of large Hariyana balads (castrated bulls) come from states like Punjab, Hariyana, UP, etc. and smuggled over to Bangladesh, there they are processed, packaged, and exported to foreign countries. Milk giving cows are not sold for slaughtering as they are too costly for that.

See, those who own cows & bulls are trading them for money, it is mostly some Hindu hardliners who may not have anything to do with this business are crying Hindutva.

Indian cows are mostly kept under poor living condition, they get beaten up, they get injected with harmful medicines regularly for more milk, they are left to feed from dust beans when they become useless, many die by consuming plastic, and also they are sold to slaughter houses for meat, where is the reverence in the real world dear? So why don't we stop being hypocrites and become more business friendly towards the beef export industry, so that we can bring home the foreign currency that Bangladesh is taking away by slaughtering our cows/bulls?

Cow converts grass which we do not eat into milk which we can consume.
1. Cows conversion ratio of grains to milk is 1:1.
2. There is ZERO wastage and 100% is edible.
3. Milks is more or less a complete food.
Stanford Magazine - Article

Wow, so the cow survives on what?

Ur posts are not worth scrolling back to find,bring it up and try again.Explain the various hymns on animal sacrifices in the rig vedas.U apparently know more about hinduism than vivekananda....go on this should be fun.

@AUSTERLITZ @SpArK I have already posted some texts from Swami Vivekananda's work and a few quotes from Prof. D.N. Jha's book, these people will keep their heads buried in sand as it serves their agenda.

Dont be smart aleck,The cow will get what it needs.Period. And we will break bones of those who try to harm them period.If they still persist that it is my right to eat, well there will be repercussions on a grand scale.

According to figures with the Animal Husbandry Department, meat production in Gujarat increased from 6,840 tonne per annum to 22,000 tonnes between 1998-99 and 2011-12. A Gujarat government report of 2013 reveals that the estimated meat production was 34,490 tonnes, of which buffalo meat was 1,480 tonnes.

bharatis follow Sanatana Dharma we follow it since 1000s of years, who are you to tell us what is our religion our nation and how it was founded when you yourself became slaves and converted?
Your argument that India was not founded on a particular religion is crap..This is Hindu land have no doubts about it.

How many thousands of years? Beef ban is a relatively new thing in Hindu dharma, will you discard all those ancient Hindu scriptures including Rig Vedas and Ramayana And Mahabharata that say beef was consumed by even Hindu gods and brahmins? And don't ask for proofs now; already posted in previous pages.

Last edited:
Where you are seeing that minorities goes on bullying, harassing, directly insulting majority sensibilities and values ? Kindly check the animal husbandry department then you will get the whole info.

The Central Cattle Breeding Farms located at Suratgarh ( Rajasthan), Chiplima andSunabeda (Orissa), Dhamrod (Gujarat), Hessarghatta(Karnataka), Alamadhi (TamilNadu) and Andeshnagar (U.P). are maintaining bull mothers of important cattle and
buffalo breeds which include Tharparkar, Red Sindhi, Jersey, Holstein Friesian,Crossbred (HF x Tharparkar, Jersey x Red Sindhi), Surti and Murrah. The farmsproduce bull calves from these bull mothers and supply high pedigree bull calves and
bulls to the State Governments and other breeding organisations for production offrozen semen. The farms located at Sunabeda, Suratgarh and Andeshnagar alsohave the facilities for production of frozen semen.
It's easy to check bull calves and bull mothers? from where do we get the tag highest exporter and consumer of beef? when we dont.I never eaten beef, nor did my family.Nor do i see big beef stalls or outlets like in other nations.Tell me. Where are you from Im from hyderabad, i know what happens here and its because of us hindus we are still surviving apologetic and liberal /atheists and other minorities who speak big now, take a hike, you are the first ones to run and come to us for protection in a riot. :D We know what you do.

All this hy·poc·ri·sy.
India is a major supplier of cow hide. What do you think this hide come from? Broccolini?

Yeah, not mainstream, but Hinduism of course, and that is the point, Hinduism doesn't have one single "right" way.
And again, food is a matter of individual preference, you don't have any right to dictate what others should eat or shouldn't eat.

And about the bold part, I too have similar plans.

First, you along with VHP, RSS, and Bajrang Dal are not a majority in India, so you are in no position to shove it down anybody's throat.
Third, I have already discussed the national, social & political implications of such intolerant attitude, too tired to repeat, just go back and check.

If you have a problem with cow, you shouldn't eat it, but many in India don't have a problem.

He is not only giving his views, he is trying to impose it on all others.

India has the highest number of cattle in the world, our total livestock population is 28 crore, and it will be somewhere around 31.2 crore by 2015, 60% of them are cattle (cows) and 32% are buffaloes, rest 8% are goats, ships, etc.
Now, half of the cattle population should be bulls, roughly about 9 crore bulls, mostly castrated bulls, what do you do with them? You don't need so many of them to plough the fields and pull the bullock carts, and tractors are also taking their jobs, what do you do with them? Won't it be a waste if they are of no use after a lifetime of food and water supply?

I checked in detail with someone living very near to Bangladesh border at South Dinajpur, every night thousands of large Hariyana balads (castrated bulls) come from states like Punjab, Hariyana, UP, etc. and smuggled over to Bangladesh, there they are processed, packaged, and exported to foreign countries. Milk giving cows are not sold for slaughtering as they are too costly for that.

See, those who own cows & bulls are trading them for money, it is mostly some Hindu hardliners who may not have anything to do with this business are crying Hindutva.

Indian cows are mostly kept under poor living condition, they get beaten up, they get injected with harmful medicines regularly for more milk, they are left to feed from dust beans when they become useless, many die by consuming plastic, and also they are sold to slaughter houses for meat, where is the reverence in the real world dear? So why don't we stop being hypocrites and become more business friendly towards the beef export industry, so that we can bring home the foreign currency that Bangladesh is taking away by slaughtering our cows/bulls?

Wow, so the cow survives on what?

@AUSTERLITZ @SpArK I have already posted some texts from Swami Vivekananda's work and a few quotes from Prof. D.N. Jha's book, these people will keep their heads buried in sand as it serves their agenda.

According to figures with the Animal Husbandry Department, meat production in Gujarat increased from 6,840 tonne per annum to 22,000 tonnes between 1998-99 and 2011-12. A Gujarat government report of 2013 reveals that the estimated meat production was 34,490 tonnes, of which buffalo meat was 1,480 tonnes.

How many thousands of years? Beef ban is a relatively new thing in Hindu dharma, will you discard all those ancient Hindu scriptures including Rig Vedas and Ramayana And Mahabharata that say beef was consumed by even Hindu gods and brahmins? And don't ask for proofs now; already posted in previous pages.
Wrong i dont need to majority to shove it down throats,Minority does it all the time for hindus elsewhere if you didnt see,Guess what we grow and when two sides collide we will shove it down very deep lets see , we always Win! tada :D Whatever implications you discussed who cares, you dont respect hindu sentiments and values you are going down. Listen all your BS is useless, CUT THE CRAP! Either respect ours or take a hike, We will do what we have to,it is you who gets who always cannot defend yourselves and come running. Happened many times, unless you grew a spine. :P

If push comes to shove, then you will really not have a place to go to. VHP, RSS, and Bajrang Dal along with its other affiliates are 50 million. Now add in their family members and supporters and you will easily get a crowd of 500 million plus. In a polarized environment, that number could easily hike up to 900 million. India stays together by the grace of its traditional people, not its liberal. You antagonize them too much and carry on too much of this in your face secularism, you are heading for a hard time.

If push comes to shove, then you will really not have a place to go to. VHP, RSS, and Bajrang Dal along with its other affiliates are 50 million. Now add in their family members and supporters and you will easily get a crowd of 500 million plus. In a polarized environment, that number could easily hike up to 900 million. India stays together by the grace of its traditional people, not its liberal. You antagonize them too much and carry on too much of this in your face secularism, you are heading for a hard time.

A democracy exists to protect the right of the individual; it is not determined by what a majority thinks. Anyhow - it is a free country. No one is forcing you to have beef or indeed condone its consumption. But if someone wants to eat it - it should be their choice.

A democracy exists to protect the right of the individual; it is not determined by what a majority thinks. Anyhow - it is a free country. No one is forcing you to have beef or indeed condone its consumption. But if someone wants to eat it - it should be their choice.

That is not how it functions. The policies are decided by the majority. In India the word "secular" was inserted into the constitution without the people approval illegally. So even secularism is an imposition on an unwilling people, so who here can talk of holding up individual freedoms?

It's easy to check bull calves and bull mothers? from where do we get the tag highest exporter and consumer of beef? when we dont.I never eaten beef, nor did my family.Nor do i see big beef stalls or outlets like in other nations.Tell me. Where are you from Im from hyderabad, i know what happens here and its because of us hindus we are still surviving apologetic and liberal /atheists and other minorities who speak big now, take a hike, you are the first ones to run and come to us for protection in a riot. :D We know what you do.

There is a system which is placed in animal husbandry department which works in each state and its further divided into districts and taluks and villages. Its mainly hindus only who sell cows and buffaloes via government appointed officials and then guys like you without much knowledge blame it on minorities, so that you can spread your hate.

Protection to all the citizens is the duty of the law enforcement forces and i really don't understand your problem, if Indian minorities(Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains , Parsis) and SC/ST are combined then they are majority of India and they all can protect themselves unitedly against the radical mobs who just want to create fitna and fasaad in the land. You don't know anything but just guessing.

Exactly, my grandparents and family seen through the horrors of partition and Nizam Razakars in Hyderabad, our Colony and surrounding areas were never attacked cos we organized and fought,Rest of them were looted, raped and killed.Others flocked to our places for asylum,
I find it fascinating the liberal views here lol we were adjacent to a Muslim neighbourhood but we never had a riot cos they knew what we were capable of when provoked be it through 90's or other riots.

There is a system which is placed in animal husbandry department which works in each state and its further divided into districts and taluks and villages. Its mainly hindus only who sell cows and buffaloes via government appointed officials and then guys like you without much knowledge blame it on minorities, so that you can spread your hate.

Protection to all the citizens is the duty of the law enforcement forces and i really don't understand your problem, if Indian minorities(Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains , Parsis) and SC/ST are combined then they are majority of India and they all can protect themselves unitedly against the radical mobs who just want to create fitna and fasaad in the land. You don't know anything but just guessing.

Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, and SC/STs are non-beef eaters and their opinions are consonant with the Hindu opinion. A lot of muslims are non-beef eaters too, so they are also out of this match. So where are you going to get your majority from?

Agreed a lot of seculars have been involved in cow selling. But then when you see India, it really has not lived up to its potential or civilizational values. Seculars have destroyed the value system in the country and given birth to gigantic scale corruption. This corruption though is expected to pass with the seculars losing power.

Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, and SC/STs are non-beef eaters and their opinions are consonant with the Hindu opinion. A lot of muslims are non-beef eaters too, so they are also out of this match. So where are you going to get your majority from?

From where you got that Buddhist don't eat beef? :D

That is not how it functions. The policies are decided by the majority. In India the word "secular" was inserted into the constitution without the people approval illegally. So even secularism is an imposition on an unwilling people, so who here can talk of holding up individual freedoms?

Actually, that is exactly how it function. A majority of people in the US once believed that slavery was acceptable. A majority of people in Western Europe as late as the 1940s believed that colonialism was acceptable. In most countries today the majority believe that homosexuality is unacceptable. A few hundred years ago a majority of Indians probably believed that Sati was acceptable.

If you think India should be a theocracy - well, that is your right - please file a case to alter the constitution.

Back
Top Bottom