What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Oh yeah, I can see that you dont care when I read your comment..

Anyways, forcing one community to live according to the rules of others and vise vers will never work in a multireligious nation like India..
This will ultimately result in intolerance, hatred and suspicion....

People need to learn to live and let live, otherwise the nation will never develop properly.

And apart from that, such acts rather resemble to a medieval era theocratic state rather than a modern democracy and discussing such matters for pages, rather shows that priorities are rather misplaced when we have hundreds of much more serious issues...
The minority chose to stay, because we respected them and they in turn respected our values, if they didnt want to go that way they should have left, why this hypocrisy? first you say you dont want to go and will abide by law of the land and now you want extra benefits?Why should you be granted special status while rest of us dont have it?Were you exploited like Native americans that we have to be greatful for you?You are free to live as you choose we are not stuffing pork down your throats, eat any other meat except beef and everything is fine.
Why should majority always compromise for minority?When there is no reciprocation, You respect us we do the same, you show middle finger we make sure you dont have one to raise next time..Its as simple as that.

I dont want to refute your belief. I dont want to insult any. I just dont want people shoveling their concept on others.

If cow is holy, good.

Take it away from wandering streets, make a proper place to live not dirty sheds, keep it inside... not under soaring sun, use conventional methods of reproduction (not injecting semen through ***), give a proper burial since thats what a holy being deserves.

Can you do it??o_O

It is not supposed to be taken away from wandering streets. The earth is supposed to be shared with all the living creatures. What is a dirty shed? You want a cow in an air conditioned vinyl floored room? Cow feels natural with hay and a mud hut. Soaring sun? A tree shade is enough and the cow has enough sense to find shade when it needs it.

You dont even watch TV? no news? no music?:o:

What is grooveshark and youtube for? Stopped believing what they show on TV is news.

Giant robot, nukkad, spiderman on saturdays....:(:(

Street Hawk and Star Trek too.

Christians were siding with the British, so they should not have the gumption to speak about our freedom fighters anyway. Even today, a lot of them are hand in glove with forces working to break India.
Exactly,The gall of them to say i will eat beef because it is my right, .yeah well it is my right to see you are not capable of eating anything than Parenteral food. Jis thaali mein khate usi mein ched karte hain.Enough of their BS.

I dont want to refute your belief. I dont want to insult any. I just dont want people shoveling their concept on others.

If cow is holy, good.

Take it away from wandering streets, make a proper place to live not dirty sheds, keep it inside... not under soaring sun, use conventional methods of reproduction (not injecting semen through ***), give a proper burial since thats what a holy being deserves.

Can you do it??o_O
Were doing that already, but if we see someone transporting n butchering them they will meet the same fate.

Not many Indians eat beef, so its better to export it then left there to rot. How much India export beef in $?

edit: $35 billion exports right? i doubt any Indian politician is stupid enough to ban beef exports over religious reasons.

It is not supposed to be taken away from wandering streets.
The earth is supposed to be shared with all the living creatures.
What is a dirty shed?
You want a cow in an air conditioned vinyl floored room?
Cow feels natural with hay and a mud hut. Soaring sun?
A tree shade is enough and the cow has enough sense to find shade when it needs it.

The holy thing can get hit by a truck.
Oops , i just killed a mosquito, my bad.
A dirty shed is a typical cow shed where cow is kept in the middle of its urine,dung and with a lot of fleas and flies.
Whatever suitable for the holy thing according to you is fine.
Did cow say that.? Experiments have shown that in western countries where its not holy more mik is produced under controlled climates. Thats why they are put in closed sheds with fogging machines and a milk extracting thing connected to its holy tits.
A typical Indian cow has a rope attached to it connected from its nose to a post or a pillar, You need to go out and check.

Majority who died fighting were hindus for hindu rights, Those who fought for seuclarism were shown the middle finger by Muslim league, those who chose to move to pakistan were ones who couldnt adjust with hindus and those who stayed back stayed on the the idea they will accept hindu sensibilities and respect them.What is your grouse here? they chose to stay and now they want what? that we change our rules and ourselves according to them? screw them why should we care if they dont care for ours.

Actually that is not true. They did not stay back in India to accept Hindu sensibilities. Most were just unable to complete the move. It takes a lot, selling property and quitting business and jobs. Most of them were waiting for an appropriate moment to move. By the time stories of Mohajir treatment started floating around and then Bangladesh happened. This made them stay back reluctantly. They remained rabidly anti-Hindu though.

A dirty shed is a typical cow shed where cow is kept in the middle of its urine,dung and with a lot of fleas and flies.
Did cow say that.? Experiments have shown that in western countries where its not holy more mik is produced under controlled climates. Thats why they are put in closed sheds with fogging machines and a milk extracting thing connected to its holy tits.
A typical Indian cow has a rope attached to it connected from its nose to a post or a pillar, You need to go out and check.

Yes holy things can die too. You are holy and you will die too. Hinduism believes God became the universe, so everything is holy. Even the mosquito you killed. It was your dharma to protect yourself from the mosquito which you admirably carried out.

A cow was not born with a toilet facility. It is meant to urinate and make dung without control whereever it can. That is its function. The dung and urine are the nutrients needed for the soil to keep it healthy and fertile. Remember cycle of life.

Research has also shown that those tons of liters of milk produced by Western cows are toxic and cause lactose intolerance unlike the milk produced by cow in India. To make it more clear to you, the cows went toxic in West when a gene mutation happened long time ago.

Much of the mid West is losing its top soil at alarming rate. The loss of top soil in Iowa has been more than 10 feet in the last couple of decades. Once they stopped the bison roaming and turned to mechanical farming, soils ability to hold on went for a toss.

Last edited:
Actually that is not true. They did not stay back in India to accept Hindu sensibilities. Most were just unable to complete the move. It takes a lot, selling property and quitting business and jobs. Most of them were waiting for an appropriate moment to move. By the time stories of Mohajir treatment started floating around and then Bangladesh happened. This made them stay back reluctantly. They remained rabidly anti-Hindu though.
Yeah that is right though,Well what did they expect? some special treatment and being anti-hindu will be welcomed in a land of hindus?They should be happy we are giving them right to everything, look at the condition of minorities in our neighbours, They cry if we say India will welcome persecuted hindus?Where will they go?These people cry when we want to build a temple in our holyland,infact we offered them to build a grand m somplace, they dont want it.If they dont want to compromise on such small things why should we, hum ne secularism ka thekedari le rakhe hain kya?
Not only this but many aspects.They don't want to compromise even a little.So my question why should we? if you won't budge i wont too.

To add more, the milk in West is linked to a host of illness and diseases as is being found out now. Of course in its admiration for everything West does, India has started following the same disastrous footsteps.

Yes holy things can die too. You are holy and you will die too. Hinduism believes God became the universe, so everything is holy. Even the mosquito you killed. It was your dharma to protect yourself from the mosquito which you admirably carried out.

A cow was not born with a toilet facility. It is meant to urinate and make dung without control whereever it can. That is its function. The dung and urine are the nutrients needed for the soil to keep it healthy and fertile. Remember cycle of life.

Research has also shown that those tons of liters of milk produced by Western cows are toxic and cause lactose intolerance unlike the milk produced by cow in India. To make it more clear to you, the cows went toxic in West when a gene mutation happened long time ago.

Much of the mid West is losing its top soil at alarming rate. The loss of top soil in Iowa has been more than 10 feet in the last couple of decades. Once they stopped the bison roaming and turned to mechanical farming, soils ability to hold on went for a toss.

Neither they're born with a rope around their neck.

Dont be smart aleck,The cow will get what it needs.Period. And we will break bones of those who try to harm them period.If they still persist that it is my right to eat, well there will be repercussions on a grand scale.

Back
Top Bottom