What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Cattle rearing for milk by small farmers is a very very sad business.

Slowly but steadily its the big ones taking over it. I planned to start one along with usual farming , trying hydroponic fodder, but is still reluctant.
do u know how the milk co -operatives work.....
how operation flood was started in india.....
it was all with small farmers who participated and created a giant like amul.........
so never under estimate the working of a small farmer.....

You can get ur milk from soya and use a tractor and leave the cow to us.

What makes the consciousness of a cow above that of a goat, or pig? If you want to get into the dharmik values of life.
Sorry i dont argue with atheists. For you insulting hindus or hindu values is being liberal ,secular and open minded while you shiver to do the same to Minorities in real life.Theres your hypocrisy.There are sufficient proofs and texts written over what makes cow more special.Go read them.

Sorry i dont argue with atheists. For you insulting hindus or hindu values is being liberal ,secular and open minded while you shiver to do the same to Minorities in real life.Theres your hypocrisy.There are sufficient proofs and texts written over what makes cow more special.Go read them.

I only insulted holstein friesian cows, they are from Europe. No need to get offended.

I only insulted holstein friesian cows, they are from Europe. No need to get offended.
I am not offended merely showing your hypocrisy, would you go and eat swine in a muslim dominated area in india or open a pork abbatoir there?

do u know how the milk co -operatives work.....
how operation flood was started in india.....
it was all with small farmers who participated and created a giant like amul.........
so never under estimate the working of a small farmer.....

Yeah i remember.. Those days we had only DD1 and no mobiles.
Good old days.

hmm.....how come one person giving his views suddenly become a religious retard and become pitiful....
and hw come u became the champion of the society by typing these words on pdf.....

why it suddenly became a taboo for a hindu to speak of his mind and what he want to see of his country.....and that too in his own country.....

Read the comment to which I replied.... esp. the first sentence. Then come back

I am not offended merely showing your hypocrisy, would go and eat swine in a muslim dominated area in india or open a pork abbatoir there?

Your position on putting up insults because i am not following ur version of myth, makes you no lesser than a version of Taliban ideologists with an Indian twist.

cool down dude.....
hinduism is way bigger assimilation of ideas ...then one can possibly think......
Yeah i remember.. Those days we had only DD1 and no mobiles.
Good old days.
hmm...how old are u remembering those days.....
in 30's .........

Read the comment to which I replied.... esp. the first sentence. Then come back
I have read it all.....
and I don't think our freedom fighter would be ashamed.......
and why would they be ashamed....

Your position on putting up insults because i am not following ur version of myth, makes you no lesser than a version of Taliban ideologists with an Indian twist.
Whatever,It is true what i said, you call for a rational debate with hindus but shiver when asked to do the same with minorities.I see that everyday with atheists, so called secular/liberal/open minded folk.They wont hurt muslim sensibilities but hindus are fair game cos we dont fight back or say anything, guess what times have changed with internet people know what liberals have been doing and the damage they do.In a decade the so called liberals will get a befitting reply similar to what they get from minorities if they try their pranks.

cool down dude.....
hinduism is way bigger assimilation of ideas ...then one can possibly think......

hmm...how old are u remembering those days.....
in 30's .........

Operation flood 2 when it really kicked off.. , age was around 4-5, why?

cool down dude.....
I know it is but im sick and tired of People especially minorities and so called liberals who take our sensibilities for granted keep insulting hindu values , questioning everything while they themselves are not open for such questioning., Someday i might lose my mind and go postal on them. lol:rofl: just kidding.

Most of those texts has already been posted, @SpArK can do the favour again. And I'm against any sort of religious bigotry, you don't know me enough to comment on it. But many people in this forum know me personally via social media, and they do know very well for what i stand for, and what I don't.

I have read it all.....
and I don't think our freedom fighter would be ashamed.......
and why would they be ashamed....

Seriously? Dont you think that "f*** freedom" is kinda insulting to those who fought and died for it?

Back
Top Bottom