What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Cow converts grass which we do not eat into milk which we can consume.

1. Cows conversion ratio of grains to milk is 1:1.
2. There is ZERO wastage and 100% is edible.
3. Milks is more or less a complete food.

Stanford Magazine - Article

Thats interesting the more grass a cow eats, the whole thing converts to Milk, zero wastage...if 2 cows eat 5 kg grass, 5 litres of milk from both..irrespective of breed, climate etc....

wow..just wowoww..

Indeed there are multiple references in the vedas to animal sacrifices including cows.Agni is described as feeding on ox and cows in rig veda.This half baked crusader is confusing himself.Both gandhi and vivekananda acknowledged this.

Back to 4 smiley clown posts i see.Dharmic is fine...hindu or gtfo attitude is not.Not really u can make science and ideas based on science the basis of ur social advancement or those based strictly on scriptures written thousands of years ago the basis of ur morality.Ur just going to have to accept some prefer making their own choices and not automatically agree with scriptures.And do bring up the texts.Asura vitta?Lol,just hear urself..closet fossil in the information age.
AS for opinion's it is u that's making an *** of urslef,with ur continous smiley laden excrements all over the thread.If my opinion means nothing plz stop quoting me and go find some 'asuras' to wage ur crusade on.

Science cannot replace govt ...govt cannot replace religion ...religion cannot replace food :cheesy:

Of course most people get this simple reality of life, others don't :P

They insist science and technology replace everything :lol: ......quite comic. As someone said, straight out of an Amol Palekar movie.

Now suddenly religion becomes a fossil in information age ....... its like a comedy show. The stupidity never ends.

First it was "Fatwa"...now its "crusade" :lol: .....those are for christians. You live in constant fear of the minorities. Get help.

Indeed there are multiple references in the vedas to animal sacrifices including cows.Agni is described as feeding on ox and cows in rig veda.This half baked crusader is confusing himself.Both gandhi and vivekananda acknowledged this.

suggest this book:
9788189059163.jpg

Thats interesting the more grass a cow eats, the whole thing converts to Milk, zero wastage...if 2 cows eat 5 kg grass, 5 litres of milk from both..irrespective of breed, climate etc....

wow..just wowoww..

LOL.... you have poor comprehension skills. Looks like you will never get into stanford :lol: ...read again. This time slowly.

w.r.t grass, how does it matter if if converts 2 kg grass into 1 kg milk ? were you planning to eat that grass ? :P

FAIL. Already explained in THIS SAME THREAD some time back.

Science cannot replace govt ...govt cannot replace religion ...religion cannot replace food :cheesy:

Of course most people get this simple reality of life, others don't :P

They insist science and technology replace everything :lol: ......quite comic. As someone said, straight out of an Amol Palekar movie.

Now suddenly religion becomes a fossil in information age ....... its like a comedy show. The stupidity never ends.

First it was "Fatwa"...now its "crusade" :lol: .....those are for christians. You live in constant fear of the minorities. Get help.

Again u are too dumb to understand analogues i see.Show me the quotes from the gita and the rig vedas,do.As for science,Not replace everything,but guide their development.Only thing seperate is the soul,the last bastion of religion.And thats all good and fine.Spirituality is an integral part of life,these do's and don'ts on the other hand are a bit ..odious.Do not try to control right and wrong..and don't try to impose ur own view and we'll get along just fine.Lead ur life as u wish,live and let live.

LOL.... you have poor comprehension skills. Looks like you will never get into stanford :lol: ...read again. This time slowly.

w.r.t grass, how does it matter if if converts 2 kg grass into 1 kg milk ? were you planning to eat that grass ? :P

Then everything is just good, right...

Milk producing cow is good, with conversion ratio perfect. We are eating the same thing with same conversion ratio after the milk producing is not on satisfactory levels as farmer aspires or has stopped it..So where are ratios mixed up????

it says how much resource one waste to just for a slice of meat....
we waste tonns of food and water .where as the same can be fed to the millions who go hungry

40% of our annual crops production is wasted annually. Have those been distributed among the poor and hungry, ever? If not, what makes you think these resources will be?

Cattles can be fed on crops rendered unfit for human consumption.

Which is why Vamana had to visit and destroy the Asura in us.........this time around why wait for Vamana ? Why not make the change our-self so that this onam Mahabali can go back happy ?
i will try...eating buffalo meat???is it ok???

Ur posts are not worth scrolling back to find,bring it up and try again.Explain the various hymns on animal sacrifices in the rig vedas.U apparently know more about hinduism than vivekananda....go on this should be fun.

Again u are too dumb to understand analogues i see.So me the quotes from the gita and the rig vedas,do.As for science,Not replace everything,but guide their development.Only thing seperate is the soul,the last bastion of religion.And thats all good and fine.Spirituality is an integral part of life,these do's and don'ts on the other hand are a bit ..odious.Do not try to control right and wrong..and don't try to impose ur own view and we'll get along just fine.Lead ur life as u wish,live and let live.

Wanna look into this links:

Rigveda.png
Beef+eating+in+ancient+India.jpg
Brahmins+refusing+to+give+up+eating+beef.jpg

Again u are too dumb to understand analogues i see.So me the quotes from the gita and the rig vedas,do.As for science,Not replace everything,but guide their development.Only thing seperate is the soul,the last bastion of religion.And thats all good and fine.Spirituality is an integral part of life,these do's and don'ts on the other hand are a bit ..odious.Do not try to control right and wrong..and don't try to impose ur own view and we'll get along just fine.Lead ur life as u wish,live and let live.

I think we can all see who is "dumb" here :P

I have quoted the Gita which describes the Asura vitta. Go back to my previous posts.

Again I am forced to repeat, this is the view of Hinduism....not my personal view :lol: ....... however hard you try to spin in around, it just won't fly.

No haram in Hinduism...Plus arent you atheist like every other Indian on this forum? :unsure:

no am not an atheist,thats a funny term some indian people like to use.

I dont blame them,i am a hardcore idol worshipper,sanam da pooja,proper.

and concept of halaal n haraam exist in societies since time in memorial.

Ur posts are not worth scrolling back to find,bring it up and try again.Explain the various hymns on animal sacrifices in the rig vedas.U apparently know more about hinduism than vivekananda....go on this should be fun.

...and you are not worth repeating those verses ....see, two can play that game. :lol: This will be fun. I will be waiting.

I think we can all see who is "dumb" here :P

I have quoted the Gita which describes the Asura vitta. Go back to my previous posts.

Again I am forced to repeat, this is the view of Hinduism....not my personal view :lol: ....... however hard you try to spin in around, it just won't fly.

Whats wrong with Asura anyway.

Varuna was one, so was Maya... :drag:

Back
Top Bottom