What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

How is it wasted?:o:
u know there are many farms in the world were animals for consumption are breaded and kept and are given extra protein rich food and water ...and are grown only for human consumption and not any other purpose....
so..,,...millions of tons of food grain and water are supplied to these farms to culture meat.....
so, instead of feeding the cattle if the same food is served to hungry and needy..then no one in thiis world will have sleep without food.....
and this is how it is wasted....

Its not popular here.

Are you trying to be funny ? .......same stands for a pound of beef too.

The whole point is nobody needs unsolicited advice. I did not get the answer but no bother. There is an advantage in arguing with the fools; one comes to know how the mob rules.

LOL.....only it wasn't unsolicited. You specifically asked me a question and admitted to being dumb and hence my answer :lol: ....... guess we now know who the fool is.

Hinduism prevents Hindus from consuming beef. Hindus who consume beef is considered an outcast, an Asura. This is the third time I am repeating it. How thick are you ? ....its not me who is saying it.

Back to a strawman argument by dragging in RSS :lol: .......feel sad for you. Clearly you have nothing else to say.
Hinduism prevents Hindus from consuming beef. Hindus who consume beef is considered an outcast, an Asura. This is the third time I am repeating it. How thick are you ? ....its not me who is saying it.

Back to a strawman argument by dragging in RSS :lol: .......feel sad for you. Clearly you have nothing else to say.

Where is it writen in rig veda or bhagvad gita that beef eating makes one an asura?What is an asura in this day and age lol.Those texts only give vague guidelines to respect life.Well even the abrhamic old testament states ''Thou shall not kill''.Also thsi country is not solely composed of hindus.Otherwise we should openly declare this a hindu country and be on the list of failures that all states based on religious identities have eventually ended up in.This is age of technology ,not religion.Technology drives the world,religion is a secondary issue. Has been since the scientific revolution,time to accept it and move on or remain as an outdated fossil.Well atleast ur down to 2 smiley's from 3.There's hope for u yet.Keep trying.

u know there are many farms in the world were animals for consumption are breaded and kept and are given extra protein rich food and water ...and are grown only for human consumption and not any other purpose....
so..,,...millions of tons of food grain and water are supplied to these farms to culture meat.....
so, instead of feeding the cattle if the same food is served to hungry and needy..then no one in thiis world will have sleep without food.....
and this is how it is wasted....

In India its mainly from paddy waste and seasonal rain fed fodder in waste lands.

Some suggest its better to use waste from sugarcane factories ( molases) and beer factory waste as addition to cattle feed which is infact made of maize and wastes of sunflower, groundnut,soya,ricebran (all wastes after extracting oil).

Hence its safe to have beef in India , right?o_Oo_O

but we malayalis are asuras,brother....remember ..our king 'mahabhali'...

Which is why Vamana had to visit and destroy the Asura in us.........this time around why wait for Vamana ? Why not make the change our-self so that this onam Mahabali can go back happy ?

Where is it writen in rig veda or bhagvad gita that beef eating makes one an asura?What is an asura in this day and age lol.Those texts only give vague guidelines to respect life.Well even the abrhamic old testament states ''Thou shall not kill''.Also thsi country is not solely composed of hindus.Otherwise we should openly declare this a hindu country and be on the list of failures that all states based on religious identities have eventually ended up in.This is age of technology ,not religion.Technology drives the world,religion is a secondary issue. Has been since the scientific revolution,time to accept it and move on or remain as an outdated fossil.Well atleast ur down to 2 smiley's from 3.There's hope for u yet.Keep trying.

Im 3 times an asura by now. But yama ( who is also an asura) will be friendly, though his ride is yummy.

Are you trying to be funny ? .......same stands for a pound of beef too.

Same goes for cows producing milk too or they drink water and eat thin air?o_O

Last edited:

LOL....I have posted the very text in this thread some time back. Feel free to read up and learn something. Asura vitta is clearly defined.

This is a Dharmic nation, whether we declare it or not. A mere declaration does not change anything or prove anything :P

Technology has nothing to do with this :cheesy: It is quite separate from religion and govt. Clearly you do not understand such simple concepts.

My posting style shall remain my own :lol: ...... you opinion means nothing. Stop making an @ss of yourself. :P

In India its mainly from paddy waste and seasonal rain fed fodder in waste lands.

Some suggest its better to use waste from sugarcane factories ( molases) and beer factory waste as addition to cattle feed which is infact made of maize and wastes of sunflower, groundnut,soya,ricebran (all wastes after extracting oil).

Hence its safe to have beef in India , right?o_Oo_O
lol....I do not care u eat beef pork, humans (unless u don't consume me)....
and I know how cows are fed in india ...infact I have seen things with my own eyes......
its ur choice what u want to eat......
I was just stating the obvious.......once the beef consumption become fashion in india then cattle will be reared in same fashion as other part of world......and hence will be wastage......

Same goes for cows producing milk too or they drink water and eat thin air?o_O

Cow converts grass which we do not eat into milk which we can consume.

1. Cows conversion ratio of grains to milk is 1:1.
2. There is ZERO wastage and 100% is edible.
3. Milks is more or less a complete food.

Stanford Magazine - Article

Last edited:
LOL....I have posted the very text in this thread some time back. Feel free to read up and learn something. Asura vitta is clearly defined.

This is a Dharmic nation, whether we declare it or not. A mere declaration does not change anything or prove anything :P

Technology has nothing to do with this :cheesy: It is quite separate from religion and govt. Clearly you do not understand such simple concepts.

My posting style shall remain my own :lol: ...... you opinion means nothing. Stop making an @ss of yourself. :P

Back to 4 smiley clown posts i see.Dharmic is fine...hindu or gtfo attitude is not.Not really u can make science and ideas based on science the basis of ur social advancement or those based strictly on scriptures written thousands of years ago the basis of ur morality.Ur just going to have to accept some prefer making their own choices and not automatically agree with scriptures.And do bring up the texts.Asura vitta?Lol,just hear urself..closet fossil in the information age.
AS for opinion's it is u that's making an *** of urslef,with ur continous smiley laden excrements all over the thread.If my opinion means nothing plz stop quoting me and go find some 'asuras' to wage ur crusade on.

lol....I do not care u eat beef pork, humans (unless u don't consume me)....
and I know how cows are fed in india ...infact I have seen things with my own eyes......
its ur choice what u want to eat......
I was just stating the obvious.......once the beef consumption become fashion in india then cattle will be reared in same fashion as other part of world......and hence will be wastage......

You have almost nailed it , atlast.:tup:. ...........It will be reared in same fashion or they will go extinct.

This was the very same reason the people after the vedic period made beef a tabboo since they were so much dependent on cattle as there were limitations regarding other alternatives for food, farm jobs etc.

The age has changed but the taboo remains like all other superstitious stuff we follow in daily life.

but we malayalis are asuras,brother....remember ..our king 'mahabhali'...

That was misconception created under the garb of Anti-Hindu Marxist historians to strengthen North-South divide. It has all to do with the separation of Indo-Iranian people into the follower of two distinct religions, instead of colonial bullshit of Aryan-Dravidian, later on Asura was referred to any king. If you remember, there was a Kansa in Mathura and Jarasandha in Magadha.

Asura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Back
Top Bottom