What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Killing cows is like prostitution ? Dude......
Beef is consumed allover the world and cows are considered animals except under certain Hindu schools of thought. Cow is not my mother and I'm sure as hell not going to call it 'mama'. I do not condone cow slaughter for 'money'. I support it because its a good source of protein and very tasty if you know how to cook it.
Then why dont you go to that other country where you can eat?Cos i dont like people who dont respect hindu sensiblities,Either you are ok with that or be ready to face action in real life as friction develops.Remember we are majority in the end if a thorn falls on a leaf or leaf falls on the thorn it is the leaf which will get punctured nothing will happen to the thorn.So choose wisely. :D

you do realize foreigners and non Muslims are allowed to eat pork and drink alcohol in Pakistan
Maybe in hotels, do you realise even Mcodnalds ,KFC and others in India only serve chicken not Beef?It is our wish not to kill cows, if they dont like it they can go someplace else.

We will shove it down their throats that rule if we have to , enough catering to minorities, time minorities respected the sensibilities of majority or take a hike.

fock the free nation idea, when they minority wont respect majority sensibilities, why should i care about theirs? we pandered enough for these scum.No more appeasement.

I fall under majority. I eat beef.

So kid,coward and ignoramus.Give me something concrete not ur own perceptions backed by insults and i might take u seriously.

LOL.....of all that I have posted you have only understood kid, coward and ignoramus.

With display of such narrow interpretation and understand what more needs to be said ?.....I suggest you first start taking yourself seriously before worrying about others. :lol:

Did i say i promote eating beef?I'm only opposed to it being imposed nationwide,its already banned in most states.If the remaining staes want it to be banned,they'll decide themsleves.There is no need for the rss to issue a fatwa and impose its will on the populace.
I know how to lead my life plenty - love ur country and family.Live and enjoy life and try and help others when u are able.That is enough for me.I don't need to wear saffron to lead my life.

Where was the RSS in the independence movement?Thats right,played zero role..and now claiming to be the saviours of the nation.Plz.They never stood up to the british.

Hinduism do not have the concept of fatwa. That you would say such an absurd idiotic thing shows your "secular" mindset and lack of any critical thinking :lol:

That RSS, an social body would make such a "fatwa" shows your prejudice. This followed by a strawman argument. Pathetic.

Where were you during the independence movement ? :cheesy: That's right, you played zero role ...and now claim to be an nationalist Indian. You have never even stood up to the british.

I think stupidity should be answers using equal amount of stupidity :lol:..... you agree ?

Post #564 says "USA with its 5% population consuming 25% of Earth's resources is an example of greed." Sorry for being dumb but i still can't draw any parallels with beef consumption.

Read this whole thread, if you still don't get it, read it again. I have no problem with dumb people, only with lazy ones ........keep reading till you get it.

Here is something in picture format for the dumb.......no offence intended

What It Takes To Make A Quarter-Pound Hamburger
gr-burgers-462.gif

table.gif

Last edited:
Hinduism do not have the concept of fatwa. That you would say such an absurd idiotic thing shows your "secular" mindset and lack of any critical thinking :lol:

That RSS, an social body would make such a "fatwa" shows your prejudice. This followed by a strawman argument. Pathetic.

Where were you during the independence movement ? :cheesy: That's right, you played zero role ...and now claim to be an nationalist Indian. You have never even stood up to the british.

I think stupidity should be answers using equal amount of stupidity :lol:..... you agree ?

Do u understand the concept of using analogues.Is imposing one's outlook of what should be the proper way on the populace much diff from the fatwa factory of the mullahs?You are no longer the custodians of morality my dear ,u don't get to unilaterally declare what is right or wrong.That can be done legally if the people should support it and not on whims or agendas.

Secondly,another idiotic riposte.But then again if u had spent some more time making sense of ur posts than inserting 5 smileys in each post perhaps u could have got somewhere?Tell me did i exist at the time of the independence movement?No.Did ur beloved RSS exist?Yes.And this organization that now claims to be the saviour of the nation did its best to stay away from and sabotage our independence movement.So don't get too high on your horse .

Do u understand the concept of using analogues.Is imposing one's outlook of what should be the proper way on the populace much diff from the fatwa factory of the mullahs?You are no longer the custodians of morality my dear ,u don't get to unilaterally declare what is right or wrong.That can be done legally if the people should support it and not on whims or agendas.

By that same logic, comparing you to a donkey makes sense too.

You are obsessed with mullah's and fatwas, not me. I do not care if you see them everywhere and live in the constant fear of their fatwas and what not.

I am talking about the morality practiced by Hindus and I base my argument based on the general guide's for Hindus given in our scriptures. Considering that Hindu is a dharmic majority country, that counts for much.

Hinduism is pretty clear on the consumption of beef, it takes a pervert to to twist it around and declare it my judgement. Time to make it law based on the sentiments of the majority of dharmics in India.

Secondly,another idiotic riposte.But then again if u had spent some more time making sense of ur posts than inserting 5 smileys in each post perhaps u could have got somewhere?Tell me did i exist at the time of the independence movement?No.Did ur beloved RSS exist?Yes.And this organization that now claims to be the saviour of the nation did its best to stay away from and sabotage our independence movement.So don't get too high on your horse .

History of the RSS is not the topic here. Everybody in India played their own role in the freedom struggle. No one needs your certificate :lol:

Is this your new strawman ? discussing RSS ? :lol: ....just keep getting more and more pathetic.

By that same logic, comparing you to a donkey makes sense too.

You are obsessed with mullah's and fatwas, not me. I do not care if you see them everywhere and live in the constant fear of their fatwas and what not.

I am talking about the morality practiced by Hindus and I base my argument based on the general guide's for Hindus given in our scriptures. Considering that Hindu is a dharmic majority country, that counts for much.

Hinduism is pretty clear on the consumption of beef, it takes a pervert to to twist it around and declare it my judgement. Time to make it law based on the sentiments of the majority of dharmics in India.

History of the RSS is not the topic here. Everybody in India played their own role in the freedom struggle. No one needs your certificate :lol:

Is this your new strawman ? discussing RSS ? :lol: ....just keep getting more and more pathetic.

You don't eat beef,u are free to influence other not to.Why the obsession to control their choices and actions?U are NOBODY to make a judgement.

Sure u don't, but don't pose as saviours of this countries tradition and heritage when u didn't have the courage to even fight for its independence.So stick to ur 3 smiley posts and name calling.I see u added donkey.I could answer back in kind,but i've been in this forum for a long time and seen chums like u come and go..so i don't bother anymore.

Read this whole thread, if you still don't get it, read it again. I have no problem with dumb people, only with lazy ones ........keep reading till you get it.

Here is something in picture format for the dumb.......no offence intended

gr-burgers-462.gif

table.gif
Sorry am still clueless, by the way are you the boomerang that mowgli used in jungle book? I asked a simple question in one direction but you keep coming back full circle. Or may be you are the F1 key MS help that shows all kinda shit apart from fixing the issue at hand. So the last time, how am i greedy if I eat beaf? Please no boomeranging or MS crap, try to be specific for the sake of whatever's dear to u.

Whats the message of the pic?

Is it US data?
it says how much resource one waste to just for a slice of meat....
we waste tonns of food and water .where as the same can be fed to the millions who go hungry

You don't eat beef,u are free to influence other not to.Why the obsession to control their choices and actions?U are NOBODY to make a judgement.

Sure u don't, but don't pose as saviours of this countries tradition and heritage when u didn't have the courage to even fight for its independence.So stick to ur 3 smiley posts and name calling.I see u added donkey.I could answer back in kind,but i've been in this forum for a long time and seen chums like u come and go..so i don't bother anymore.

Hinduism prevents Hindus from consuming beef. Hindus who consume beef is considered an outcast, an Asura. This is the third time I am repeating it. How thick are you ? ....its not me who is saying it.

Back to a strawman argument by dragging in RSS :lol: .......feel sad for you. Clearly you have nothing else to say.

it says how much resource one waste to just for a slice of meat....
we waste tonns of food and water .where as the same can be fed to the millions who go hungry

How is it wasted?:o:

Sorry am still clueless, by the way are you the boomerang that mowgli used in jungle book? I asked a simple question in one direction but you keep coming back full circle. Or may be you are the F1 key MS help that shows all kinda shit apart from fixing the issue at hand. So the last time, how am i greedy if I eat beaf? Please no boomeranging or MS crap, try to be specific for the sake of whatever's dear to u.

Yawn........:coffee: ...........my advice still stands.

Back
Top Bottom