What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

He is a moderate hardliner....kinda like Veer Savarkar. I only found out that my dreamgirl remains as elusive as the snow leopard.

Let me ask @SarthakGanguly . Sarthak, do you have a sister who thinks just like you? If so I request her hand for my dear brother @Indischer . He claims to have every flaw an Indian man has, but still he has an Indian heart.

Keep your internet bullying to yourself you dumb $hithead, I know your kind and I know how to shove it back through your a$$ and bring it out through your mouth you bigot.

Only your way of Hinduism is not the only way of Hinduism you moron, even extreme practices like human sacrifice & cannibalism are/were part of Hinduism, now tell me.

If you can come back in a civil manner and with specific issues, and in a logical manner, then come back, else go and blow yourself up in front of a mosque.

You know nothing and your posts have proved it.

Human sacrifice is part of a tantrik practice to gain Siddhi, not realize god........it is certainly NOT mainstream Hinduism. Vamachara is for those who have renounced society. Same goes for Aghori. They are Sanyasis who have renounced society.

I plan on treating you the way you deserve to be treated. Nothing more, nothing less.

poor Kannada farmers???go to gudanlupet,chamrajanagar areas.....one farm is owned by a former bjp mla's cousin(hindu lingayath) and other by a hindu govda(a Kannada film distributor) from mandya...each own more than 3000 cows/buffalos...are they poor farmers???

Which is why Beef in Kerala must be banned. Greed is not a valid reason.

Let me ask @SarthakGanguly . Sarthak, do you have a sister who thinks just like you? If so I request her hand for my dear brother @Indischer . He claims to have every flaw an Indian man has, but still he has an Indian heart.

Thank you for pitching one for me Hermi, but if this does fructify, Sarthak's sis will curse you for the rest of her life.:sarcastic:

You didn't know about this?:unsure: I thought all regular Bimarus knew.

I was not regular for few days.But I had doubt. Trade mark signature posts kaun miss kar sakta hai?
Hi Scropionx. How are you? Who is Hermi and why is Hermi's ghost still haunting you?

Warm welcome from me. I missed ya.:enjoy:

There was never any doubt. The posters clarity of though and beautiful replies clearly screamed Hermi :tup:

Off course. And honestly I was amazed to see the similar kind of clarity in thought and beautiful replies :-)

Oye tho kya hua. Marriage karana aur punya kamane se mera matlab hai.

:lol:
Meet your competitor.:ph34r:
kanyadan.jpg

Nope, I plan on naming and shaming moral cowards where ever I find them.

Even those who hide their cowardice under the garb of secularism.

Then the true coward is you,who calls others names because he is unable to convince them by force of reason or argument and has to resort to trolling and name calling.You are no more than a petty fanatic posing to be on a moral high ground by virture of being 'religious'.Off with u then.:coffee:

Aww that is generous of you. Thanks.:tup:

It was an honest confession. I did not agree with the series of black dots you got.I don't know what led to a ban but I did not like it. I knew about your presence here but didn't ask bcz thought it might led you to further trouble.

Back
Top Bottom