What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

@madhu_greenleaf - If we are a Dharmic nation, why do we worship women and still rape them? I know no devi has said to do anything like that. Also I know there are exceptions. But we know how fiercely patriarchal we still are.

We are a dharmic nation. That does not mean there is no adharma taking place. Battle between dharma and adharma will always be there. That is the nature of the universe. What do you mean we worship them and rape them? How many have you raped until now? So if there is a fallen man who has not learnt to control his urges, all of us become adharmic? The patriarchal society happened only in the places where there was enormous conflict and invasions. Otherwise throughout the country you had examples of women being equal part of the society. Rani Ahilya was not a figment of someone's imagination. There are many many such people you have never heard of.

Manvantaratruti knows a lot. I will not deny that. But his arrogance and running others over can't help. See how ISKCON, Brahmakumaris etc? Do you think they would have got so many into the Hindu fold by being exclusive?
No - they promote universal brotherhood. You can have strong convictions, sir, but your true strength lies in how you can win a heart.

ISKCON gains followers from those who are seeking truth. The people we are dealing with here are brainwashed zombies. These guys are born in a Hindu society and believe Western religions are the way to go or atheism. They are rejecting their traditional society based on false propaganda and twisted interpretations of Hinduism. They do not even hold the curiosity to find out why people from the West are choosing Hinduism when they have the best of the world in front of them.

Do you know how much money was offered for Bitta Karate? Rs. 10 lakh in 1990s. Not one came forward. The population was dead against the Indian Army in the area around Srinagar and Sopore, Baramulla etc. Now there is a train line joining there. Know what changed? The Kashmir Earthquake. Thousands of Kashmir Days in Pakistan, hundreds of atrocities or propaganda was forgotten (with exceptions) in one tragic natural calamity - when the Indian Army evacuated dieing Kashmiris from avalanches and ravines etc. That's what put the lid on terror. Trust me - this is under-appreciated - but true.

Maybe you know the ground realities far better than me, but somehow our army does not seem convinced and from what I see through media, I am not so certain about your view point. You need to look at why the Vijayanagar empire lost. What was Tipu's legacy. Islam and Hinduism are on the opposites side of spectrums where logic is concerned. There is a limit to gullibility. Treat them as gently as you can but doubt there will ever be genuine trust between these two people ever.

Last edited:
:omghaha:
@Hyperion @Dillinger See this :D :D
Well, I am of marriageable age. But I am a guy - and I am quasi engaged :devil:

:sad:
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Why are you calling the Dilli-Hype couple though? What kind of beef do they have with you? :D

:sad:
forever_alone_by_foreveraloneplz.png

Why are you calling the Dilli-Hype couple though? What kind of beef do they have with you? :D
Hahahahah :D
They are shall we say - a sweet 'friends' :pleasantry:
And seriously now that I remember where in God's name are those two? :hitwall:

To jiske saath bhi view converge karega ussise shadi karoge,Siddu pajii :o:???
Nek iraada :D Convergence of views :D
Btw - I support article 377. :whistle: (I can sense the flak I may get)

Refrain from calling people cowards when they disagree with ur philosophical inclination.

Nope, I plan on naming and shaming moral cowards where ever I find them.

Even those who hide their cowardice under the garb of secularism.

@SarthakGanguly Why? Why? Why...aren't you a girl of marriageable age? :( I'd do everything to woo you if that were the case. Our views converge at so many places. :smitten:

Don't tell me Indi you never found anyone else on this forum like Sarthakganguly. The forum is literally teeming with appeasers. If Sarthak has a sister with similar views to him, you found your dreamgirl.

Aur nahi to kya? Warna roz ghar me jhagde hote rahenge. (My kind of ideal marriage: Similar worldview, differing passions.)
Aaj tak koi aisa nahi mila tha....afsos, ki Sarthak ladka hai. :cry:
Sir, you have every quality of an intolerant tyrant. You can't even accept a difference of opinion in your own house :angry: Saddam Indischer Hussain kahin kaa.

@GURU DUTT - Maybe you can start taking classes :devil:
What kind of classes? :unsure:

Dutt bhai is one of the few free-spirited and unabashed worshippers of the female physiognomy. :happy:

Sir, you have every quality of an intolerant tyrant. You can't even accept a difference of opinion in your own house :angry: Saddam Indischer Hussain kahin kaa.

Looks like I forgot to tell you that I suffer from every character defect suffered by the average Indian male. Jealousy, hypocrisy, intolerance...you name it, I have it.:drag:

Don't tell me Indi you never found anyone else on this forum like Sarthakganguly. The forum is literally teeming with appeasers. If Sarthak has a sister with similar views to him, you found your dreamgirl.

He is a moderate hardliner....kinda like Veer Savarkar.:oops: I only found out that my dreamgirl remains as elusive as the snow leopard.:D

Last edited:
That's one way of saying it. My stand is ambiguous. On one hand I make no bones about my being a Hindutvadi. Besides, I have always admired your knowledge. Only disputed the application of it.
And yes we do suffer from frustration and inferiority complex, and I might also add terrified. Also the complete failure of the liberals in voicing our concerns have made a big impact on our psyche. In any case my only bone of contention is that a very aggressive approach will end up alienating a greater number of people from Hinduism.

And since when have I started to give certificates? For Secularism certificates contact Owaisi :D

@madhu_greenleaf - Regarding that Theory of least harm - :tup: Good point.

@Manvantaratruti - If you are anything more than a keyboard Rommel (that's my term :D ), tell me if you are interested in, say , Shuddhi Movement :devil:

Most 'seculars' tend to "understand" most muslims. Why ? Because the muslims are aggressive in their stand and action.

Since fear clouds the intellect, what you then get is a cowards response seeking middle ground to maintain 'peace'................... morality, ethics and religion be damned. I call it the congress approach to seeking peace between religions.

THIS is why the vast majority of Hindus in India kept quite when you and your kind where kicked out of Kashmir.

Now these people are ALREADY alienated from Hinduism. They hold the scriptures in contempt, Religious leaders in contempt, Brahmins in contempt, VHP in contempt, RSS in contempt......My behavior will at least challenge their pre-conceived notions and force them to ask themselves some serious questions.

For all their bluster, they really know nothing. The only thing they know is what our British and congress led social scientists have fed them indirectly via social programming. Hence you hear nonsense about how Hinduism allows anything ..... beef eating is encourage by Hinduism etc.

As for Shuddhi movement, I totally support it.

Ok I may not be smart enough, but could you please tell me in layman terms what you mean by greed wrt consumption of beef? Please do not get offended where none is meant.

The post just above you #564 just explained it.

Back
Top Bottom