What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

There was never any doubt. The posters clarity of though and beautiful replies clearly screamed Hermi :tup:

Thanks da for the kind words.

It was an honest confession. I did not agree with the series of black dots you got.I don't know what led to a ban but I did not like it. I knew about your presence here but didn't ask bcz thought it might led you to further trouble.

Choro kal ki baatein, kal ki baat purani. Tx for covering for me. Appreciate it.

Most 'seculars' tend to "understand" most muslims. Why ? Because the muslims are aggressive in their stand and action.

Since fear clouds the intellect, what you then get is a cowards response seeking middle ground to maintain 'peace'................... morality, ethics and religion be damned. I call it the congress approach to seeking peace between religions.

THIS is why the vast majority of Hindus in India kept quite when you and your kind where kicked out of Kashmir.

Now these people are ALREADY alienated from Hinduism. They hold the scriptures in contempt, Religious leaders in contempt, Brahmins in contempt, VHP in contempt, RSS in contempt......My behavior will at least challenge their pre-conceived notions and force them to ask themselves some serious questions.

For all their bluster, they really know nothing. The only thing they know is what our British and congress led social scientists have fed them indirectly via social programming. Hence you hear nonsense about how Hinduism allows anything ..... beef eating is encourage by Hinduism etc.

As for Shuddhi movement, I totally support it.

The post just above you #564 just explained it.

Completely wrong,we just don't like pseudo religious people telling us how to live our lives.Be they mullahs or sangh parivar.No one holds scriptures in contempt- bhagvadgita is a great book of wisdom,mahabharat is probabaly the greatest story told...but corrupted scriptures like manusmriti deserve contempt and get it.

Does it look like a sound argument to you? Is there any guarantee or is it necessary that the practitioners of Hinduism can't be bigot because there is no place of bigotry in Hinduism? I find it very delightful when self proclaimed vanguards of Hinduism declare them as the supreme share holder of knowledge about this complex philosophy by just gulping some vague ideas and hymns with out understanding the fact that they are just like any ordinary passer by like the rest.The kind of aggression and arrogance the pseudo flag bearers are demonstrating here just proves how distant they have been from the real essence of this religion where humbleness and politeness is revered with an enormous degree by sages and saints for the last few thousand years.

It is as sound as your argument of labeling Hindutva as bigoted.

My knowledge of Hindu scriptures and Hinduism is fairly deep and unlike your superficial claims. I will happily accept ANY challenge from you or anyone on debating Hinduism.

I am not a saint or a sage to demonstrate humility or politeness. This is a pakistani military forum. Hinduism teaches one to reciprocate as the situation demands. Keep your humbug expectations to yourself.

The only arrogance I find here is you labeling others as "pseudo flag bearers".

Completely wrong,we just don't like pseudo religious people telling us how to live our lives.Be they mullahs or sangh parivar.No one holds scriptures in contempt- bhagvadgita is a great book of wisdom,mahabharat is probabaly the greatest story told...but corrupted scriptures like manusmriti deserve contempt and get it.

LOL........does that mean you have read the bhagwat Gita ? ......I guess not :lol:

You only like the JNU social scientists and pseudo Hindus telling you how to live your lives.

Then the true coward is you,who calls others names because he is unable to convince them by force of reason or argument and has to resort to trolling and name calling.You are no more than a petty fanatic posing to be on a moral high ground by virture of being 'religious'.Off with u then.:coffee:

LOL....on last count it was your kind who starts with name calling when they find themselves unable to make a logical reply.

I have replied to EACH AND EVERY posts with reason and facts

I do not claim to practice morality, not in pdf anyway. :lol: pathetic stawman argument.

Last edited:
LOL........does that mean you have read the bhagwat Gita ? ......I guess not :lol:

You only like the JNU social scientists and pseudo Hindus telling you how to live your lives.

I have in parts,but not in sanskrit.Krishna is a very fascinating character for me.The mahabharata and ramayana i've read inside out.
As for second part ,i don't like anyone telling me how to lead my life.Let everyone make their play as to which they believe is the right way and then let me choose.And not call names like coward when that choice is not the same with their assumptions.

LOL....on last count it was your kind who starts with name calling when they find themselves unable to make a logical reply.

I have replied to EACH AND EVERY posts with reason and facts

I do not claim to practice morality, not in pdf anyway. :lol: pathetic stawman argument.

See again ur doing it ,first coward,now kid.This is ur 'logical reply'.Those smilies in every post is the the sign of a frustrated poster.

I am not a saint or a sage to demonstrate humility or politeness. This is a pakistani military forum. Hinduism teaches one to reciprocate as the situation demands. Keep your humbug expectations to yourself.
So you came to a Pakistani forum to show your claws and teeth? Show the world how scary they look?:lol:

The only arrogance I find here is you labeling others as "pseudo flag bearers".

Ouch!! That hurts, no?Just as you term every body else pseudo sickulars :D

I have in parts,but not in sanskrit.Krishna is a very fascinating character for me.The mahabharata and ramayana i've read inside out.
As for second part ,i don't like anyone telling me how to lead my life.Let everyone make their play as to which they believe is the right way and then let me choose.And not call names like coward when that choice is not the same with their assumptions.

And which parts would this be ? ....... which parts promote eating beef ?

The whole purpose of Ramayana and Mahabharata and Gita is to tell you "HOW TO LEAD YOUR LIFE". Looks like you skipped the good parts. :P

So you came to a Pakistani forum to show your claws and teeth? Show the world how scary they look?:lol:

...do they look scary to you ? :devil:

Ouch!! That hurts, no?Just as you term every body else pseudo sickulars :D

Not at all :lol: .....I have always called people "secular" ....that is how you like it, No ? :D

The whole purpose of Ramayana and Mahabharata and Gita is to tell you "HOW TO LEAD YOUR LIFE". Looks like you skipped the good parts. :P

On general philosophy of life,that makes one think and decide for himself.I think that was the original essence of hinduism,its not a proseletyzing faith that claims my way or highway-or my god or no god.Not ur style apparently,intent on driving ur worldview down other's people's thraoats and name calling all who object.It is u actually who is the pseudo hindu.

On general philosophy of life,that makes one think and decide for himself.I think that was the original essence of hinduism,its not a proseletyzing faith that claims my way or highway-or my god or no god.Not ur style apparently,intent on driving ur worldview down other's people's thraoats and name calling all who object.It is u actually who is the pseudo hindu.

You cannot think and decide for yourself if you are an ignoramus :lol:

You are in a position to think and decide for yourself if you are learned (taken the effort to learn).

I keep hearing this foolish definition when people talking about it does not even have a preliminary understanding of Hindu scriptures and no respect for masters of those scriptures.

Don't tell me Indi you never found anyone else on this forum like Sarthakganguly. The forum is literally teeming with appeasers. If Sarthak has a sister with similar views to him, you found your dreamgirl.
Did you check my about me? :azn: I have never made two bones about being ... :devil: Hehe :D

What kind of classes? :unsure:

Dutt bhai is one of the few free-spirited and unabashed worshippers of the female physiognomy. :happy:

Looks like I forgot to tell you that I suffer from every character defect suffered by the average Indian male. Jealousy, hypocrisy, intolerance...you name it, I have it.:drag:

He is a moderate hardliner....kinda like Veer Savarkar.:oops: I only found out that my dreamgirl remains as elusive as the snow leopard.:D
Moderate hardliner. Sarthak likes that :D

You cannot think and decide for yourself if you are an ignoramus :lol:

You are in a position to think and decide for yourself if you are learned (taken the effort to learn).

I keep hearing this foolish definition when people talking about it does not even have a preliminary understanding of Hindu scriptures and no respect for masters of those scriptures.

So kid,coward and ignoramus.Give me something concrete not ur own perceptions backed by insults and i might take u seriously.

Did i say i promote eating beef?I'm only opposed to it being imposed nationwide,its already banned in most states.If the remaining staes want it to be banned,they'll decide themsleves.There is no need for the rss to issue a fatwa and impose its will on the populace.
I know how to lead my life plenty - love ur country and family.Live and enjoy life and try and help others when u are able.That is enough for me.I don't need to wear saffron to lead my life.

Where was the RSS in the independence movement?Thats right,played zero role..and now claiming to be the saviours of the nation.Plz.They never stood up to the british.

Last edited:
ok, dont eat it yourselves, but let others eat it, no?
You have a ban on pork in your nation,likewise we ban beef in our nation.NO?

we are secular and sometimes it seems ony hindus need to prove their secular credentials, everybody else can be as communal as they want, it will be looked under protecting themselves....but if an hindu talks about his religious sentiments its suddenly hindutva, why ?
That's because you are not In your face like them, once you start doing that they will shut up and respect the majority sensibilites.They had enough freedom that is why they behave like this, if they were in pakistan they would be saying haram and behave as normal muslims do even though they are minorities.

But how can you ban a staple food consumed by a major segment of population in these select states ? No one's going to stop eating beef in these states just because you guys are butthurt over it.
We will shove it down their throats that rule if we have to , enough catering to minorities, time minorities respected the sensibilities of majority or take a hike.

NO.

We are a free nation. We can have whatever we want.
fock the free nation idea, when they minority wont respect majority sensibilities, why should i care about theirs? we pandered enough for these scum.No more appeasement.

The post just above you #564 just explained it.
Post #564 says "USA with its 5% population consuming 25% of Earth's resources is an example of greed." Sorry for being dumb but i still can't draw any parallels with beef consumption.

Back
Top Bottom