What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

The minority chose to stay, because we respected them and they in turn respected our values, if they didnt want to go that way they should have left, why this hypocrisy? first you say you dont want to go and will abide by law of the land and now you want extra benefits?Why should you be granted special status while rest of us dont have it?Were you exploited like Native americans that we have to be greatful for you?You are free to live as you choose we are not stuffing pork down your throats, eat any other meat except beef and everything is fine.
Why should majority always compromise for minority?When there is no reciprocation, You respect us we do the same, you show middle finger we make sure you dont have one to raise next time..Its as simple as that.

This whole argument does not make sense, simply because India was never founded on basis on a particular religion....

Anyways, I am out of this for today... need some sleep...

A

Yes holy things can die too. You are holy and you will die too. Hinduism believes God became the universe, so everything is holy. Even the mosquito you killed. It was your dharma to protect yourself from the mosquito which you admirably carried out.

A cow was not born with a toilet facility. It is meant to urinate and make dung without control whereever it can. That is its function. The dung and urine are the nutrients needed for the soil to keep it healthy and fertile. Remember cycle of life.

Research has also shown that those tons of liters of milk produced by Western cows are toxic and cause lactose intolerance unlike the milk produced by cow in India. To make it more clear to you, the cows went toxic in West when a gene mutation happened long time ago.

Much of the mid West is losing its top soil at alarming rate. The loss of top soil in Iowa has been more than 10 feet in the last couple of decades. Once they stopped the bison roaming and turned to mechanical farming, soils ability to hold on went for a toss.

Roughly 53 per cent of India’s total bovine milk output in 2011-12 came from buffaloes. Even within the balance 47 per cent from cows, nearly 54 per cent was accounted for by cross-breds containing genetic material of ‘western’ cattle stock such as Holstein Friesian, Jersey and Brown Swiss.

Indigenous desi cattle — the true Holy cows — produce just over a fifth of the country’s milk.

That being the case, the choice before farmers is essentially between exotic cross-bred cattle yielding more milk and buffaloes that give milk of higher value – both not particularly holy options.

What Pink Revolution? | Business Line

Thats it from me tonight... dont further quote me.

Live and let live and let people eat what they want.

I will try eating foreign less holy ones from now on..

Adios Amigo.

No they were not born with a rope around their neck. The rope does not hurt them. It is only to secure them the ropes are used. Not to torture them.

If they have a free will, would they prefer to have a rope around their neck? Have cows evolved to be a servile specie or a different specie independent of homo sapiens?

This whole argument does not make sense, simply because India was never founded on basis on a particular religion....

Anyways, I am out of this for today... need some sleep...
bharatis follow Sanatana Dharma we follow it since 1000s of years, who are you to tell us what is our religion our nation and how it was founded when you yourself became slaves and converted?
Your argument that India was not founded on a particular religion is crap..This is Hindu land have no doubts about it.

Roughly 53 per cent of India’s total bovine milk output in 2011-12 came from buffaloes. Even within the balance 47 per cent from cows, nearly 54 per cent was accounted for by cross-breds containing genetic material of ‘western’ cattle stock such as Holstein Friesian, Jersey and Brown Swiss.

Indigenous desi cattle — the true Holy cows — produce just over a fifth of the country’s milk.

That being the case, the choice before farmers is essentially between exotic cross-bred cattle yielding more milk and buffaloes that give milk of higher value – both not particularly holy options.

What Pink Revolution? | Business Line

Thats it from me tonight... dont further quote me.

Live and let live and let people eat what they want.

I will try eating foreign less holy ones from now on..

Adios Amigo.

That is right. We have mixed up our cows in our attempt to make them produce 40 liters of milk a day and made the milk useless in terms of human consumption. Now the West is importing pure Indian and African breed cows, while we are losing them. Also Western cows need western kind of feeds which is wasteful for a country like India. Buffaloes milk is still better.

If they have a free will, would they prefer to have a rope around their neck? Have cows evolved to be a servile specie or a different specie independent of homo sapiens?

Cows have been domesticated for a long time now and they are very comfortable living with humans. They are extremely sentient beings. I do not know if you have observed this in your villages, but a lot of holy towns I have visited the cows are regular visitors to temples and people's homes on their own. To find a cow knocking the gate is not unusual at all.

They respond to humans as if they are connected to us.

Last edited:
Cows have been domesticated for a long time now and they are very comfortable living with humans. They are extremely sentient beings. I do not know if you have observed this in your villages, but a lot of holy towns I have visited the cows are regular visitors to temples and people's homes on their own. To find a cow knocking the gate is not unusual at all.

They respond to humans as if they are connected to us.

So are dogs, can they be considered holy?

In cities, cows respond to humans because of dearth of food, and human interaction is an easy way to get food. In rural areas, these tendency is less prevalent because of presence of pastures.

So are dogs, can they be considered holy?

In cities, cows respond to humans because of dearth of food, and human interaction is an easy way to get food. In rural areas, these tendency is less prevalent because of presence of pastures.

Of course they are holy. Everything is holy in Hinduism. There are festivals in Rajasthan when one day in a year they feed the dogs ladoos. Do not know the story behind this practice.

Cows respond to humans everywhere. There was a story I read sometime back where a cow herd was protected by his cows when a tiger attacked him. The surrounded him and kept the tiger away.

Of course they are holy. Everything is holy in Hinduism. There are festivals in Rajasthan when one day in a year they feed the dogs ladoos. Do not know the story behind this practice.

Cows respond to humans everywhere. There was a story I read sometime back where a cow herd was protected by his cows when a tiger attacked him. The surrounded him and kept the tiger away.

Stories are like Panchatantra if you don't have valid proof to back it up. Now as everything is as holy as cows, then should the laws be enforced upon consumption of every other animals?

Here's a fine real story.

Girl reportedly guarded by lions - World news - Africa | NBC News

About last year, was coming back from my mom's place somewhere around 10 or 11. The street was dark with poor street lighting. There was this cow coming from the opposite direction and she started moving towards me. I stepped back startled when she got close. She moved away and went her way past me. Then I realized I was carrying a bag my mom had packed for me with fruits. The cows was quite a bit distance away from me now and I just called out to her, "hey come here." I did not know the cow's name, nor was I certain she would hear me and come to me, but she turned back and came to me. Gave her 2 bananas. That made me feel so happy.

The point was she was a stray cow and yet she knew my language and she responded to me. And people call them dumb.

Stories are like Panchatantra if you don't have valid proof to back it up. Now as everything is as holy as cows, then should the laws be enforced upon consumption of every other animals?

Here's a fine real story.

Girl reportedly guarded by lions - World news - Africa | NBC News

It was in a news paper article. Will try to find it if you like. Yes Lions can be friends too.

There is absolutely no beef in the Vedas - UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter | Page 25
I took up this verifying business.

This thread is really funny. :omghaha:

One group is trying to kill cows and eat beef. The other side is trying to 'name and shame' and prevent them from killing these cows. Funnier is the fact that the group trying to kill are secular and the ones trying to save are rabid Hindutvadi fatwa givers :D
In the middle no one has bothered to ask the cows! :P

If you want to eat beef, go do so, but don't call those who don't want, fascists. As for the 'rabid communals' shouting in a forum won't ban beef. Also you can't call eaters evil or this and that. Go to court if you have the interest and the guts. Both sides are full of chest thumpings...

Pls don't quote me. I am a cow. :(

The concept works on do least harm theory. Given the availability of choices, one is supposed to choose that which does least harm. There is no absolute purity in Hinduism or concept of sin. Nor is Hinduism a religion of peace as our dumbtards propagate it. Everyone is tainted by karma. Difficult choices have to be made. In this sense vegetarianism in a tropical area is the most appropriate path, but the same cannot be said for an Eskimo who has no vegetation around to survive. Our puja paths are nothing but thanksgiving. Worship of cows is based on this principle, gratefulness for its contributions to the agrarian society we are. Consider the logistics of 1 kg of beef production and 1 kg of chicken production and then deem which is more resource intensive.

I just copied this from #555 where I gave the reasons for food choices in Hinduism to AUSTERLITZ.

The concept works on do least harm theory. Given the availability of choices, one is supposed to choose that which does least harm. There is no absolute purity in Hinduism or concept of sin. Nor is Hinduism a religion of peace as our dumbtards propagate it. Everyone is tainted by karma. Difficult choices have to be made. In this sense vegetarianism in a tropical area is the most appropriate path, but the same cannot be said for an Eskimo who has no vegetation around to survive. Our puja paths are nothing but thanksgiving. Worship of cows is based on this principle, gratefulness for its contributions to the agrarian society we are. Consider the logistics of 1 kg of beef production and 1 kg of chicken production and then deem which is more resource intensive.

The fact shouldn't be on 1 kg of beef production or 1 kg or chicken production, the fact should be on cost per kg of meat production based on nutritional values. I know people in my village who's diet is on chicken and mutton, yet buys beef for their dogs, as price of beef is lower than those.

The fact shouldn't be on 1 kg of beef production or 1 kg or chicken production, the fact should be on cost per kg of meat production based on nutritional values. I know people in my village who's diet is on chicken and mutton, yet buys beef for their dogs, as price of beef is lower than those.

Price of beef is lower because the rest of the population does not eat them. Should we turn into a full time beef eating country, believe me beef would be out of range of those who swear by it now. Steak is extremely expensive in States, is it not? A major beef producing country.

Price of beef is lower because the rest of the population does not eat them. Should we turn into a full time beef eating country, believe me beef would be out of range of those who swear by it now. Steak is extremely expensive in States, is it not? A major beef producing country.

Mutton is more economically produced in our country because most of the goats graze on waste land or land unsuitable for agriculture. Still it is highly priced in India because that is the meat of choice for people when they do not want to eat chicken.

Doubt even Americans will afford to eat beef if all Indians start consuming beef.

Last edited:

Mutton is more economically produced in our country because most of the goats graze on waste land or land unsuitable for agriculture. Still it is highly priced in India because that is the meat of choice for people when they do not want to eat chicken.

Doubt even Americans will afford to eat beef if all Indians start consuming beef.

Even though is a major beef eating state, still the price of mutton/lamb is much higher than that of beef, by about 60-70%. So your logic is invalid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like beef yummmmmmmmmmmmm. Primerib. T-Bone. You name it.
beefeater-london-gin_4cc63c63a1042.jpg

Back
Top Bottom