What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

1) about 5 years
2) Devastating? don't ask
3) fully recover? perhaps 2 years

zaki bhai ap bhi???????????????

chalain ap bhi hamaray dil jalon ki community k member ban gaye balkay hum apko leader banayein gay

wese zaki bhai yeh kitni purani bat ha aur kisne break-up kiya? apne yah usne? aur phir kabhi patch up nahi hua?

Marriage is the key to success

22897-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-White-Businessman-Holding-A-Large-Golden-Skeleton-Key-Symbolizing-Success.jpg

Damn !!! now il have to get a few hundred of these!!! i always lose em...:lol:

Mani, why she dumped you?
How you dealt with it?

sorry to hear about your breakup. Can understand your pain. Trust me with time passing by, you will get over it. :) tomorrow is my girl's birthday. And now im travelling 500 kms to give her birthday surprise :) jo bhi hota hai achhe k lea hee hota hai. God must have chosen a better person for you :) dont give up yar.

so whats your age right now?

and what if she leaves you ( although i hope she will never ,but just as a question as you said you have contingency plan for everything)

My age is a little secret. But I will reveal it to u. I m going to be 21 in Jan. Most people expect me to be 40 something.

What if she leaves me?
I have been a very nice person all my life, helped her, supported her, been there with her when no one was, she knows how important I am. If she still leaves me, I won't give up. I would still love her, and prove to her that I am the right person. I will get down to the roots of why she left me, and correct it.

I think a person never leaves you, its u who let them go.

If nothing works and she leaves, I'll stop this good life of mine, and make a hit list, and kill all the corrupt politicians of India, thereby making India a better place to live in.

wow, thats gems of wisdom and good advices.. thanks alot.
I think he cant be with her anymore... its safely to say all doors are closed for him now.

Jagjit paa ji sachi sachi dassio, innay changay changay bazorgwan day mushwaray day dittay tussi .. kais terha ho sakda ay k tuhanu experience na hoya howe, tussi tay koi khilari lagday paye oo :partay:

Experience taan saade inne aa ki tuhanu dass ni sakde. And its not my fortune, but rather my misfortune that life has kicked me where it hurts the most. A person becomes wise when he experiences the miseries of life, I hope u all do a lot better than me.

My life has been full of adventures, surprises, setbacks, and miracles. I've lived in 20 years what an average person does in 40 years, hence this maturity.

My age is a little secret. But I will reveal it to u. I m going to be 21 in Jan. Most people expect me to be 40 something.

What if she leaves me?
I have been a very nice person all my life, helped her, supported her, been there with her when no one was, she knows how important I am. If she still leaves me, I won't give up. I would still love her, and prove to her that I am the right person. I will get down to the roots of why she left me, and correct it.

I think a person never leaves you, its u who let them go.

If nothing works and she leaves, I'll stop this good life of mine, and make a hit list, and kill all the corrupt politicians of India, thereby making India a better place to live in.

sometime what we did for them never matter ,like in my case i did everything what you mentioned you did, and even at the time of break-up she said that "i know what you did for me nobody can,but still i don't have any feelings for you now" so my point is if someone loose feelings for you than you can't do anything no matter how good you have been it never matters for them so my my question was regarding this fact

sorry to hear about your breakup. Can understand your pain. Trust me with time passing by, you will get over it. :) tomorrow is my girl's birthday. And now im travelling 500 kms to give her birthday surprise :) jo bhi hota hai achhe k lea hee hota hai. God must have chosen a better person for you :) dont give up yar.

Its not my breakup dear :smokin:
I am happily half married :lol:

A good friend of mine is going through this stage..
any wa
thanks alot for these kind and helpfull words..
i will pass it on to my friend.. :tup:
Much appreciated..:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom