What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

My age is a little secret. But I will reveal it to u. I m going to be 21 in Jan. Most people expect me to be 40 something.

What if she leaves me?
I have been a very nice person all my life, helped her, supported her, been there with her when no one was, she knows how important I am. If she still leaves me, I won't give up. I would still love her, and prove to her that I am the right person. I will get down to the roots of why she left me, and correct it.

I think a person never leaves you, its u who let them go.

If nothing works and she leaves, I'll stop this good life of mine, and make a hit list, and kill all the corrupt politicians of India, thereby making India a better place to live in.

OMG.. i dont believe it.. :hitwall: i thought u are 25+ something and respected accordingly.. yukkk.. u are just a kid. :lol:

Experience taan saade inne aa ki tuhanu dass ni sakde. And its not my fortune, but rather my misfortune that life has kicked me where it hurts the most. A person becomes wise when he experiences the miseries of life, I hope u all do a lot better than me.

My life has been full of adventures, surprises, setbacks, and miracles. I've lived in 20 years what an average person does in 40 years, hence this maturity.

Mein bhi bilkul tusan di hi kasthi tey sawar hai sir ji .... i just never plan :D

One good thing this thread has gave us is that it provided us with the opportunity to know what hides behind everyman here who is just known with regard to his defence related posts and nationalism ,today we have come to know a emotional person hidding behind a defence enthusiast

Without any boundaries or country biasedness we are helping eachother out and knowing one another emotions and soft spots

I will love to see girls replies here:rofl::rofl:

and look at the speed of this thread :lol:

Jana sis ayee :lol:

One good thing this thread has gave us is that it provided us with the opportunity to know what hides behind everyman here who is just know with regard to his defence related posts and nationalism ,today we have come to know a emotional person hidding behind a defence enthusiast

Without any boundaries or country biasedness we are helping eachother out and knowing one another emotions and soft spots

And learning from the experiences of others is the way to go.:smokin:

sometime what we did for them never matter ,like in my case i did everything what you mentioned you did, and even at the time of break-up she said that "i know what you did for me nobody can,but still i don't have any feelings for you now" so my point is if someone loose feelings for you than you can't do anything no matter how good you have been it never matters for them so my my question was regarding this fact

That is the thing. There is a difference in love and attraction. From time to time you need to do things that keep the other person attracted to you. Attraction is very important for love. Prolonged attraction then turns to love.

I've had instances when my girl lost interest in me, in those times I changed my behavior, I changed my attitude, made her need me, and run for me. It is important that you deserve her also.

I am not a very good looking man, but she wanted a good looking person, but now that I've kept her interested for so long, she's given up on a hunk, and decided to change me into what she wants.

You'll need to understand how a girl things, what she wants, how she behaves, and what her behavior means. A girl doesn't say anything unless the water is over the head, she gives signals, and we men can not understand these signals.

I am a science student, do research and all, so I too out some of my time to study girls and found out how to know what she is thinking. Its important that u know how a girl thinks, cause men and women are very different, we think very differently, and in relationships, girls want one thing, men want the other. When we are happy, we assume the other is happy as well, but its not so. We've gotta understand that.

For beginners I'd highly recommend this book called "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus"
Its a great book for beginners who want to understand their partners.

he is 21 ,the girl was 17 and the reason was they were having a lot of arguments a month before break-up and after break-up the girl said that she realized that it was not love rather infatuation and the boy thought it was true, genuine love (how silly) Their relationship lasts 2.5 years.

Now give some sweet advices :D

yaar yeh larkiyon ki kabhi kisee ko samajh nahin aaee ... if it is beyond repair than don't bother ...

Larkey ko dilasa ya naseehat bilkul mut kero ... trust me it just doesnt help ... let him be for few months ... just make sure he don't cross the line and do something very stupid ...

If he thinks it was true love than tell him that true love is without ego or conditions ... love her without expecting anything in return and if by doing that he feels happy than only can he be certain that it is true love ... it is never about you it is always about her happiness ....

shadi ki baat ussey bilkul mut chehrna .... when he will be 25 ... all will be perfect ... he will come out much strong and much more sensible ... love teaches you alot and gives you a lot of strength .... IF it is true love that is ..... LOVE IS ALL THERE IS ...

It's been a rollercoaster of relationships, 5 in these past years .. The current seems to be headed in a good direction though

i was the most well behaved and smartest of all ... after the first time i saw her ... world went upside down ....

fought with countless of her deewanay's ... left studies ... destroyed my career but she was hellbent on never engaging in any relationship with anyone ... but eventually she gave up ...

relationship lasted 11 months ... she was forced into marriage with someone else .... tried suicide but failed ... was lost for 3 yrs ...

just when i was getting normal ... she got in touch with me again ... her marriage was on brink .... her hubby had countless other affairs and never gave damn about her or the kids ...

took me a year to convince her to go back to him and save the marriage ... she went back but it got worse ... i agree to accept her with the kids ...

their families intervened and she went back again aur meri khoti fir othey aanr khaloti ....

took me 2 more yrs .... only than i came to realize what true love is ... when the condition of her being with me vanished, it was all so beautiful ... that luv multiplied 1000 times but i was happy even without her ....

she loves me more than anyone else and i love her more than anyone else ... no contact apart from eid or birthday wishes from time to time ....

madam bazid hain k mein shadi keroon to baat karey gee .... lol ... 10 yr story in 10 mins ......

Bhai.. shadi kerlo kisi say b, other wise sari zindagi zaya ho jaye g isi intizar mein, jagjit bhai ki post no 99 perh lo...
Good Luck

That is the thing. There is a difference in love and attraction. From time to time you need to do things that keep the other person attracted to you. Attraction is very important for love. Prolonged attraction then turns to love.

I've had instances when my girl lost interest in me, in those times I changed my behavior, I changed my attitude, made her need me, and run for me. It is important that you deserve her also.

I am not a very good looking man, but she wanted a good looking person, but now that I've kept her interested for so long, she's given up on a hunk, and decided to change me into what she wants.

You'll need to understand how a girl things, what she wants, how she behaves, and what her behavior means. A girl doesn't say anything unless the water is over the head, she gives signals, and we men can not understand these signals.

I am a science student, do research and all, so I too out some of my time to study girls and found out how to know what she is thinking. Its important that u know how a girl thinks, cause men and women are very different, we think very differently, and in relationships, girls want one thing, men want the other. When we are happy, we assume the other is happy as well, but its not so. We've gotta understand that.

For beginners I'd highly recommend this book called "Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus"
Its a great book for beginners who want to understand their partners.

it depends upon the situation,in my case it was LDR ,so we were not able to see eachother for years i.e 2 years ,so keeping one interested in such situation is very difficult ,mean you cant meet,you cant send eachother gifts.the only thing you can do is have a phone call,chatting,video call or text and that was it

Back
Top Bottom