What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Cant live with them, cant live without them..[/quote]

well said ... very true ...

us ke liye ye istmal kery per perashute na dena un ko nhi to wapas a jay gee:rofl:

c130_largepackage1.jpg

wo tau wese bhi ajyeingi. eik bili aur dosra larki kabhi jan nahi chorti

ma tau sochta hon jf-17 ma sari larkiyan load kar k samandar ma fire kar detay hain

Buddy women are made as our counter parts/companions/partners,there is a natural affection and a difference in behavior, you won't understand them untill you think from their point of view.We can't blame them for everything.
Your case as evident is a different one.......here expectations were high ,but she turned you down.And it's hurting now.Go for a change .........change your environment and meet new faces.

Plus that guy JonAsad bhai is telling about he's yet to enter practical life and is just 21,i hope he learn the art of recovering form relationship problems and start a new life.

Haye re haye hum nikammay lerkay...
Lerki aisi chez hai usay jahan bhi thora sa ZAYADA pyar ya ZAYADA affection nazar agai wahin chali jaye g...
Bohot mushkil hai lerki patana.. us say bhi mushkil hai usay sambhana..

Don't agree with this point ... Larkon ko sambhalna mushkil hai ... Jaatey jaatey phisal jatey hain .... Larki jab pyar kerti hai to sachey dil sey kerti hai ... she is usually just not good at expressing it ... most of the time hum jisey bewafaee ka tahna detay hain wo uski majboorie hoti hai ... boys are always ready to take on the world but girls are weak and usually accept it as fate and agree with her parents choice .... she will unwillingly marry someone else for her parents happiness ... be a good wife ... love her husband but that true love will always be in her heart ... larki ka dil bahut bara hota hai .... it is just that girls are very difficult and often impossible to understand for boys ...

Last edited:
@JonAsad,

BY the way, by reading your signature "-broken-", it is you who has broken..

and i saw somewhere you sound like in one of your posts somewhere..

uzifizi[
don't agree with this point ... Larkon ko sambhalna mushkil hai ... Jaatey jaatey phisal jatey hain .... Larki jab pyar kerti hai to sachey dil sey kerti hai ... she is usually just not good at expressing it ... most of the time hum jisey bewafaee ka tahna detay hain wo uski majboorie hoti hai ... boys are always ready to take on the world but girls are weak and usually accept it as fate and agree with her parents choice .... she will unwillingly marry someone else for her parents happiness ... be a good wife ... love her husband but that true love will always be in her heart ... larki ka dil bahut bara hota hai .... it is just that girls are very difficult and often impossible to understand for boys ...

you should be girls ambassador

@JonAsad,

BY the way, by reading your signature "-broken-", it is you who has broken..

and i saw somewhere you sound like in one of your posts somewhere..

He's living happily AFAIK .........but he likes his friend a lot i guess these signatures defines his feelings towards that sad incident.

just show you are not so affected by the breakup......dust off your shoulders and move on

life is too short to worry about minor setbacks

uzifizi[

you should be girls ambassador

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ... experience mere bhai ... this wasn't actually meant for all the girls .... doosrie type ki bhi hoti hain aur un sey to Allah dushman ko bhi panah dey .... forget nukes .... women are real WOMD ...... Did you read "Daastan EEmaan Faroshon Ki" ???

chalo zara ab apni or un ki pics to dikhao phir faisla kerty hai hahahahaaahah

Watch this movie .Jonassad.

I hope it helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom