What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

baboo tharki hi rehne,baal safaid hogaye hain bachay jawan hogaye hain par apko sharam nahi aye aur apka tharakpuna nahi gaya,ab tau bachon ki bhi shadiyoun k din agaye hain .KHUDA ka khauf karo kuch

yaar bachoon ki shadi ka is se kya talook?. dil hona chaida hai jawaan ne umraah wich ki rakhya:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@zaki

yar zaki yeh bohat ghalat bat ha phir,bhai kehte ho par bhaiyoun walay kam nahi kartay
kyoun S.U.R.B

@zaki

yar zaki yeh bohat ghalat bat ha phir,bhai kehte ho par bhaiyoun walay kam nahi kartay
kyoun S.U.R.B

oh meray pyaray bhai - maine kya kiya :cry:

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

:oops::oops:

I just grew older.. 7K posts now.

Lets request Admin to merge our accounts. We both post same-alike. So 11,000 + 7000 will make us top poster of the forum :rofl: :thinktank:

I just grew older.. 7K posts now.

wow congrats ... 7k posts in 5 months ...

were most of those irrelevant like this one :azn:

just kidding .... any golden words you like to contribute on this topic ???

oh meray pyaray bhai - maine kya kiya :cry:

sirf yeh bta k ,k 5 year long relationship that aur break-up hogaya bhag gaye

humne pucha k kab hua break-up mean kitni dair hogaye break-up hue ko? aur kisne kiya apne yah larki ne?

I suppose Mani2020 would have read my post by now - so editing the post

Last edited:
good to see a think tank here though never expected.so how long was your relation?and are you fine now?

We think tanks are human too... :lol:

It was a tumultuous 3 years..
the first year was bliss.. the last two.. a painful tearing of a very strong bond.
Am I fine..
I am not sure..
I had very strong feelings..so did she.
and apart from another close "dream" that I never achieved..this is the second one that bought tears to my eyes.

But..such is life..

We think tanks are human too... :lol:

It was a tumultuous 3 years..
the first year was bliss.. the last two.. a painful tearing of a very strong bond.
Am I fine..
I am not sure..
I had very strong feelings..so did she.
and apart from another close "dream" that I never achieved..this is the second one that bought tears to my eyes.

But..such is life..

lol mine was 3 years long too,very close to get married than............. it hurst nah

its been one month since your break-up so it will definately take sometime ,i m in my 5th month of break-up but still the pain is there,though i wonder with such incident how you still are able to comment on defence things lol coz my mind never works in such situations.i remember i was out from this forum for good 3 months lol

BTW she got married or not? is there any chance for both of you to get back together?

Bhaiyyoon mujh se tou koi larki hi nai phasti!
Mai kiya karoon???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

kitni masoomiyat hai tumhare post main :smitten:

sahi baat hai - bari achi lagi... acha jisko phansa ho usko apni post parha dena - woh sharam ke maray ya khushi se waise hi phans jaye gi :rofl::rofl:

I will delete my post so she won't know its my idea :lol:

Back
Top Bottom