What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

bhai log.. diljalon mein hum bhi aate hain.. call me jab daroo party ho sab milke apni exes ko kosenge aur fir nayi ka pata poochhenge ;)

oh well yeh sab main private chat pe hi bata sakta hon msn waghera pe :lol:

aur fikar naa karo jab ho gi to tumhain zaroor bulaon ga - tum dance shance seekh lo abhi - shaadi pe tumhain bohat zarorat paray gi :rofl:

zaki bhai mai bhi dance karunga plzzzz plz plzzzz :lol:

shayad koi dance dekh ker pat jaye! :confused: :lol:

@ zaki

i dont use facebook,tum mujhe visitor message kardo ma parh k foran delete kardeta ho

bhai log.. diljalon mein hum bhi aate hain.. call me jab daroo party ho sab milke apni exes ko kosenge aur fir nayi ka pata poochhenge ;)

uske liye pehle apko kuch detail btani hogi like kitna long relationship tha? kisne chora? kitni dair hogaye break-up ko ? reason kiya thi break-up ki

lol mine was 3 years long too,very close to get married than............. it hurst nah

its been one month since your break-up so it will definately take sometime ,i m in my 5th month of break-up but still the pain is there,though i wonder with such incident how you still are able to comment on defence things lol coz my mind never works in such situations.i remember i was out from this forum for good 3 months lol

BTW she got married or not? is there any chance for both of you to get back together?

She will eventually get married..
But I doubt she and I will ever be back again.. its not us that is the issue..its family differences..both are from the opposite ends of the ethnic spectrum.. (clue.. MQM and ANP).
Also.. my mother is a little.. well.. lets reserve that comment :azn:
But I am used to being without her.. last I saw her was 6 months ago..and that too we had a fight on the phone..and did not talk much..
So I told her eventually..that we wont work out even if we got together..things were no longer more positive than negative.
And that is that.

Call me old school.. but I do believe your life..and consequently your wife/s..are chosen beforehand.. and will be a part of your life..
You can pray for a good one.. but fate does play its part.
To borrow from a book
"the exuberance of youth takes every friendship as the everlasting one.. or leaves a friendship in the hope of finding a better one.. not realizing the hand of destiny that plays its part".

What I had with that girl was a strong emotional link.. a hint of love maybe.. but no entirely so.
Love is truly tested..when the day you are standing with one rupee in your pocket..no job..no roof.. and she still wants to stick it out by you...
In such relations.. in the start as well...both try to present the best of each other..but neither knows that when they share a life..the other constantly farts in the bed..
or how he/she smells without perfume..
whether the toothpaste is squeezed out or pressed..
whether she has the training and sense to turn off all the lights in an empty room.. or put the chairs back in their place.
And..more importantly.. will he tolerate such excesses..or defend her against his mother if she does not..

All marriages are the same till they start..
I know a fellow who would hold his cousin in disdain and swore that he would never marry her..and now..she is his wife..and he swears on his life he has never met a better woman..or would have asked for a better wife.
Another who fought his entire family to marry a girl three years older to him.. claiming he cant live without her.. and that she is the "one"..and now.. eight years later...cant stand her.

I am a man of some faith..and I always suggest..when it comes to such matters....if you do wish to involve god into it.. then wish for your object of affection to be the best for you..and you the best for her..
Or simply.. ask for what is good for you.. what you need..not what you want.

@santro

good post.you are right fate plays an important role rather one should say its all about the game of fate.whenever i used to cry reminding my ex my mother always held my hand and said "if she will be in you luck you will get her no matter what happens and if not then nobody can do nothing,neither your tears nor your madness" ALLAH knows what is best for us ,when such incidents happen we tend to think now what was good for us in that?it is all about pain how can it be better for us

but surely the relationships are made in heaven and nobody can change them .there is a reason for why they are our exes and ALLAH knows best .

Might it be that they wouldn't have been good for us in long run and there is someone better around the corner for us ,whom we can't see/recognize but time will surely remove the curtains and we shall see the wisdom.

till then we will have our moments and time will have its .wait and watch for what future brings for us,and with how many people we meet before meeting the destined one

that is why i always say 'marriage is a key to success'

At least you are bound in responsibilties and it is not so easy to break your knot just like that. The difference between marriage life and living partners /boy friend girl friend will remain huge and more likely you are willing to be committing more if u r married

@santro

good post.you are right fate plays an important role rather one should say its all about the game of fate.whenever i used to cry reminding my ex my mother always held my hand and said "if she will be in you luck you will get her no matter what happens and if not then nobody can do nothing,neither your tears nor your madness" ALLAH knows what is best for us ,when such incidents happen we tend to think now what was good for us in that?it is all about pain how can it be better for us

but surely the relationships are made in heaven and nobody can change them .there is a reason for why they are our exes and ALLAH knows best .

Might it be that they wouldn't have been good for us in long run and there is someone better around the corner for us ,whom we can't see/recognize but time will surely remove the curtains and we shall see the wisdom.

till then we will have our moments and time will have its .wait and watch for what future brings for us,and with how many people we meet before meeting the destined one
ab ALLAH yaad a gya hai:partay:

I have had break-ups here and there with girls, but the to be truthful, i never go into one without knwing that i can get hurt. I am at the time of my life where i need to concertrate on myself and my future, this determination has made me strong both spirtually and mentally.

So my advice is focus on your goals and dreams becasue at the end of the day you need to chase your dream it is not going to come to you.
And don't you dare let that b***h bring you down, you are no.1 in your life along with your family.

ab ALLAH yaad a gya hai:partay:

bhai tumne baaz nahi ana,tum intezar kar rahay hotay ho meri post ka ,k kab ma post karon aur ap janab buzurg ko moka mila panga dalnay ka

agar ic forum ma super troller k liye nomination hui na tau you will be the winner

@zakidramay baz nahi kiya visitor message

bhai tum mera message ghalat samghay thay shayad. Maine kaha thaa ke tum mujhe visitor message karo aur apna Email ID de do - wahan jo kaho ge bata don ga

warna visitor message pe likhon ya phir yahan kya faraq paray ga kyounke sabhi log parh sakain ge

I can talk to you via MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Gtalk, Facebook or Email service :rolleyes:

bhai tumne baaz nahi ana,tum intezar kar rahay hotay ho meri post ka ,k kab ma post karon aur ap janab buzurg ko moka mila panga dalnay ka

agar ic forum ma super troller k liye nomination hui na tau you will be the winner

mamooo you are first one who call sir.imran khan a troll. jao dunya main tumhy koi larki moo nhi lagay gee. sacha pyar to door koi thrak bhi nhi marny de gee. even shadi ke baad tumhari bewi bhi kahy gee jao moo dho ke aoo:eek: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom