What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

We think tanks are human too... :lol:

It was a tumultuous 3 years..
the first year was bliss.. the last two.. a painful tearing of a very strong bond.
Am I fine..
I am not sure..
I had very strong feelings..so did she.
and apart from another close "dream" that I never achieved..this is the second one that bought tears to my eyes.

But..such is life..

Life is what we make of it. At times, we start to lose track, we feel like life is no longer under our control, life starts to take over, but nothing in life is impossible. Winners are those who are ready to do what losers can't. You just gotta work a little harder than life, and then beat it.

We as humans sometimes sway away with our emotions, but we must never forget our priorities, and work our way out.

Take control of ur life Think Tank, and get urself the girl u deserve.

Bhaiyyoon mujh se tou koi larki hi nai phasti! :confused:
Mai kiya karoon??? :what: :confused:

Mujhse tuition rakh le. :P

Life is what we make of it. At times, we start to lose track, we feel like life is no longer under our control, life starts to take over, but nothing in life is impossible. Winners are those who are ready to do what losers can't. You just gotta work a little harder than life, and then beat it.

We as humans sometimes sway away with our emotions, but we must never forget our priorities, and work our way out.

Take control of ur life Think Tank, and get urself the girl u deserve.

Mujhse tuition rakh le. :P

Thank you for the insight..
Yet.. my priorities were my career..and my parents happiness.
So I exercised my control..and got out of a never ending spiral.
In the long run.. that is what pays off.

@Rehan niazi Falcon

I believe everything happens for a reason .might be she was not good for you in the long run who knows? i have suffered 3 times from this but still i believe that i will get what i deserve .thats the way life is

Back
Top Bottom