What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

bhai tum mera message ghalat samghay thay shayad. Maine kaha thaa ke tum mujhe visitor message karo aur apna Email ID de do - wahan jo kaho ge bata don ga

warna visitor message pe likhon ya phir yahan kya faraq paray ga kyounke sabhi log parh sakain ge

I can talk to you via MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Gtalk, Facebook or Email service :rolleyes:

wah re kismat hamy to kabhi kisi ne call nhi ki:hitwall::p:lol:

@JonAsad,

BY the way, by reading your signature "-broken-", it is you who has broken..

and i saw somewhere you sound like in one of your posts somewhere..

Nope its not me,
When i was broke i openly asked for advices on whatever thread, there is nothing to hide man. Now i am fine alhamdollilah.. The signature its just laziness at work.

This thread is dedicated to my friend.. Hope he gets help from the advices posted by some really good and experienced members.

And thank you all for contributing in this thread, your advices may bring some ones life back.

Thank You.

Nope its not me,
When i was broke i openly asked for advices on whatever thread, there is nothing to hide man. Now i am fine alhamdollilah.. The signature its just laziness at work.

This thread is dedicated to my friend.. Hope he gets help from the advices posted by some really good and experienced members.

And thank you all for contributing in this thread, your advices may bring some ones life back.

Thank You.
ohhhhhhhh to ye dost ki baat thi .ja yaar hum tery khter zor laga rahy thy:rofl:

ab us ko khna kal 3 albaik bhigwa de hamary office:P

ohhhhhhhh to ye dost ki baat thi .ja yaar hum tery khter zor laga rahy thy:rofl:

Arey yaar yh meray signature nay kam kharab ker dia hai i think.

Lol... 3 albaik kya jitnay chaho mangwa lena or bill bhi bher dena.. lol

Imran bhai JonAsad is helping his friend and believe me what Jonasad is doing for his friend many people will not do

On a serious note when i got dumped i was helpless ,just finding out my friends to help me out in such situation and at that time believe me none of them offered help rather they stopped picking up my calls even those whom i knew since my childhood and that showed me they were just friends of benefit.and today i have left each and everyone of my friend ,i ignore their calls,not add them in messenger list or anywhere and when they call me to meet i simply have some fake story to get rid of them.i m happy alone

Imran bhai JonAsad is helping his friend and believe me what Jonasad is doing for his friend many people will not do

On a serious note when i got dumped i was helpless ,just finding out my friends to help me out in such situation and at that time believe me none of them offered help rather they stopped picking up my calls even those whom i knew since my childhood and that showed me they were just friends of benefit.and today i have left each and everyone of my friend ,i ignore their calls,not add them in messenger list or anywhere and when they call me to meet i simply have some fake story to get rid of them.i m happy alone

ohhhhhhh very sad yaar us wakt tum mujhy yaad kerty main jo farigh betha hoon koi kam hi ker leta:D

Back
Top Bottom