What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

@Rehan niazi Falcon

I believe everything happens for a reason .might be she was not good for you in the long run who knows? i have suffered 3 times from this but still i believe that i will get what i deserve .thats the way life is

you are right brother. actually she was unlucky to loose me..
best wishes to you too...

since two years no contact, nothing else..........
I am really surprised about the psychi of girls, when some one is sincere and in true love with them, they don,t trust and when on flirt they put their whole trust in him.
And remember my advice when you are in love affair keep it only upto you and no onle else, not even very close friend, because it is more painful to find some of our friend involved in creating badblood. Those who say they are with u, in actual are pulling your legs.

@Rehan niazi

yeah i know.so how long was your relationship?

since two years no contact, nothing else..........
I am really surprised about the psychi of girls, when some one is sincere and in true love with them, they don,t trust and when on flirt they put their whole trust in him.
And remember my advice when you are in love affair keep it only upto you and no onle else, not even very close friend, because it is more painful to find some of our friend involved in creating badblood. Those who say they are with u, in actual are pulling your legs.

Relationship usually starts with flirting.. For some women.. Love gets boring as the relationship grow old.. themain reason being men tends to get careless.. Flirting is what women want..
In a serious relationship its better if we keep on flirting (with the same girl- ofcourse) to keep the relationship healthy and spicy.

breakup has to be serious otherwise it ain't a break up! and besides once you "get back" it never is the same as before!!!! once the spark and charm goes away it can never be reignited!

@ice_man

how many break-ups do you have? and be honest

breakup has to be serious otherwise it ain't a break up! and besides once you "get back" it never is the same as before!!!! once the spark and charm goes away it can never be reignited!

'the spark and charm' is the main reason you make up later.. if it has gone, there is no chance of make up. Besides in true Love its always there, all you have to do is work on it more.

Is this a 4 man break-up Show? Mani, Nowshera walay bhai, Jon Asad Aur Imran Bhai,,,, he yaha zayada active nazar arahy hain yaha :P

Is this a 4 man break-up Show? Mani, Nowshera walay bhai, Jon Asad Aur Imran Bhai,,,, he yaha zayada active nazar arahy hain yaha :P

baki atay hain aur contribute kar k chalay jatay hain par hum 4 yahan logon ko tasali detay hain.

tumhari story ha tau sunao warna bhag jao:P

Twice had..now no interest in love.though still in a relation but not serious cause don't wanna get hurt third time.

but u said u r 17 rite?? and u r talking abt relation esp 3rd 'non serious type' relation:rofl::rofl:

yeah banda hay ya kia hai bhai, itna kon shorta hai??

'the spark and charm' is the main reason you make up later.. if it has gone, there is no chance of make up. Besides in true Love its always there, all you have to do is work on it more.

asad agar tum apne ous break-up k hisab se bat kar rahay ho tau woh break-up nahi tha it was kind of a fight and narazgi ,break-up aur naraz honay ma bohat faraq hota ha ,also in your case you were in Nikkah so being in Nikkah and without beingin Nikkah there is a difference hell lotof difference

He is right to some extent k once you break-up and then make-up there is not the same charm.obviously there was a reason due to which you broke up on first and making-up doesn't necessarily mean that you still have a charm and spark most of the time it has lot to do with addat ,

For -example if you smoke you may want to get rid of smoking one day as you know its not good for you and one day you tell yourself that ok i m going to quit smoking you try for 4 days not to smoke but on 5th day you feel a dire need to smoke and even not willing to but still you start smoking again.so what does it mean? will it mean that you have love and charm for smoking or will that mean although you hate smoking and want to quit it but still because of your habbit (adat) you can't

Back
Top Bottom