What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

i was a one girl boy and was determined to be one girl but that even really changed me now no more than one month us bad nei....... phir nehi...
Allah ka shukar hae personality hae so no scarcity of girls...
jub sincere ho k khuch nehi mila to flirt he sehi...

@Rehan niazi

the way you told the story it seems you never entered in relationship it was just your crush on her and she rejected your proposal so that was not a break-up rather a rejection

@imran khan

Defence.pk k ik tum hi shayar nahi ho imran

kehte hain aglay zamanay ma koi mani2020 b tha:rofl:

@imran khan

Defence.pk k ik tum hi shayar nahi ho imran

kehte hain aglay zamanay ma koi mani2020 b tha:rofl:

bachy ye itna asaan kam nhi is k liye time or toota hoa dil sath main dimagh chayee jo tumhary avatar main to nazer nhi a raha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bachy ye itna asaan kam nhi is k liye time or toota hoa dil sath main dimagh chayee jo tumhary avatar main to nazer nhi a raha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

buzurgau ab ma apko kuch nahi kehne wala kyoun k mujhe pta ha agar manai eik bar b reply kardia tau ap mera sar khanay lag jao gay :rofl:

buzurgau ab ma apko kuch nahi kehne wala kyoun k mujhe pta ha agar manai eik bar b reply kardia tau ap mera sar khanay lag jao gay :rofl:

per bachy tumhara avatar dekh ker lagta hai sar main khany ke liye kuch baki nhi. or mujhy aysy dekh raha hai jesy main ne break up kraya tumhara:rofl:

Got a lot of things to do before that. Gotta get a job, get my younger brother into a profession, get mom a new house in a hill station, have enough money to start a family, and help a lot of other people on the way.

Its all planned, day to day. :P
What about the day of your death?

@Rehan niazi

the way you told the story it seems you never entered in relationship it was just your crush on her and she rejected your proposal so that was not a break-up rather a rejection

may be you are right in one sense but actually it was a triangle..
she was very sure and every thing was ok then come a friend of mine more rich than me and she got attracted to him they had a secret relation. i was shocked at her no but later i found the reason.
at that time i had made my mind and said her good by from my life cos what she and my friend did was enough to me.
even now she is single and i can now get her if i do try per dil nehi manta ..
i still love her alot but no more relation now....................:chilli:
abhi flirting k mazey ley raha hoon..............

@rehan niazi

bhai log ki zuban mein bolay tau jigar item ha tu eik dum item

JonAsad, why r u trying to bring memories that took me 20 years to burry, never the less if u insist.

MY LOVE STORY OR U CAN SAY LOVE DISASTER.

I was Medical College Student about 22 or 23 years old, and she was next door girl about 26 or 27 years. We used sit on roof top and chat for hours sometime's.

Allah forgive me but i virtually worshiped her, she was so delicate and beautiful and trumendous sense of humor. OH God i miss her.

Back to reality, her father got this proposal from some where of VP of Habib bank, i was just a college student so there was no contest.

Her mother knew about us but kept quit coz of her husbands temper.

She was very well brought up (Mashriki ladki) so she said YES to this proposal that her father favoured, but she was very upset.

The day she got engaged to this guy, after all ceremonies finished she came up to roof and called me, i sat beside her and she apologised and wept like hell but i said no problem we were not destined for each other ( inside i was dying ).

3 months later she got married to this guy, i took extra care during these 3 month to distance myself from her but she didnt allowed.

She said if u go away i will not be able to go through this, so stay put.

Guys she did her entire wedding shopping with me, even she bought her wedding dress on my advice.

But she was so attached to me mentally and emotionally, that after Rukhsati she refused her husband physical contact.

Things got worse on 3rd day of marrige,when her husband brought her back to her home and asked her parents to keep her for good.

There was nightmare in there house that day. Her father was going through the roof.

I didnt had a clue what was happening next door, coz my exams where on.

All of a sudden her mother came to my house and asked my mom to help solve this problem.

I was in my room upstairs, when these two ladies came in and looked at me as if i have committed a henious crime.

I said WHAT, they say fix it or u be perpare for the aftermath, guys i was shocked and didnt knew what to do, her father was a retired DIG and had all kinds of ammo and even my own mother was upset with me.

I said can i talk to her alone, first her mother said imposible, than she said after her father leave for evening walk than u can talk to her but only infront of me. I said than it wont work pls give some private space with her, she reluctantly agreed.

So that evening i went to her own room with her mother's consent (what an irony).

When i went in she was already soak in tears to the toe nail. I said hi she said buy, i tried to hide my actual feelings and said icecream, she looked at me and said Ok, so i went out and bought this 1 liter IGLOO box of her favorite Venila icecream and put 2 spoons in it and we eat without saying a word to each other.

After some time i said to her, dont do this i cant takecare of you coz iam just a student and ur family will never allow it coz it will put bad light on ur two younger sister's.

So lets say good buy to each other coz i never was that much inlove with you ( i was lying through my teeths ) so lets honour each other parents decisions.

She looked at me for 10 minutes and said leave before i hit you with something, and i left never to see her till this day ( she took something with her that day My Heart and she still has it ).

She has 2 sons and 1 beautiful daughter.

One of her son's is my friend on FaceBook and he has no idea who am i, he just think of me as one of 500 hundred friends he has on FB.

JonAsad u happy now. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom