What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Parents did not agree.. both kept fighting it out.. long distance..
But eventually... I saw that it would not work out..
said goodbye...

happened about a month ago.

Larkey ko dilasa ya naseehat bilkul mut kero ... trust me it just doesnt help ... let him be for few months ... just make sure he don't cross the line and do something very stupid ...

Very important thing u said above. Never be sympathetic with the guy and don't discuss about the girl ever. Its gonna make him feel even lower, and will take all the self confidence he's left with.

At this moment he will be scared that he will never get a girl like her. He will feel that she was the best girl, and that he's a loser, and she had been doing an ehsaan of a sort by being with him. He would have lost his self-esteem.

Make him go out, meet new people, new girls, and when someone appreciates him, he will feel a LOT BETTER. That will make him feel so good. Trust me. Ask one of your female friends to compliment him on something sometime. You will notice the difference in minutes. :cheers:

It's been a rollercoaster of relationships, 5 in these past years .. The current seems to be headed in a good direction though

The problem is.. The current relation always seems to go in good direction, until it becomes outdated.

May you get married and have kids :tup:

ALLLLLL BOYSSSS HERE..... This goes to show who is the usual culprit in these relationships .....

Most lovable of all God's creations but simply impossible to understand ..... UFFF YEH LARKIYANNN :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

it depends upon the situation,in my case it was LDR ,so we were not able to see eachother for years i.e 2 years ,so keeping one interested in such situation is very difficult ,mean you cant meet,you cant send eachother gifts.the only thing you can do is have a phone call,chatting,video call or text and that was it

I am always against the Long Distance Relationships.. doesn't work.. even if it does, you'll have to start all over again when you finally meet.

Believe me the real you, and the real her is completely different from the you/her on phone, video or text.

it depends upon the situation,in my case it was LDR ,so we were not able to see eachother for years i.e 2 years ,so keeping one interested in such situation is very difficult ,mean you cant meet,you cant send eachother gifts.the only thing you can do is have a phone call,chatting,video call or text and that was it

yeah LDR don't work Mani. They never do.
And one other thing, a person usually gets out of a relationship only when he/she has found someone else. Otherwise it is very tough to let go of a partner. So maybe she could have found someone else. Girls get proposals all the time. Its a problem.

Parents did not agree.. both kept fighting it out.. long distance..
But eventually... I saw that it would not work out..
said goodbye...

happened about a month ago.

good to see a think tank here though never expected.so how long was your relation?and are you fine now?

chalo ab bus bhi kero itny ka pyar nhi tha jitny ki bandwith ka satyanaas mar diya tum logoon ne hahahahahahh

Girls get proposals all the time. Its a problem.

Haye re haye hum nikammay lerkay...
Lerki aisi chez hai usay jahan bhi thora sa ZAYADA pyar ya ZAYADA affection nazar agai wahin chali jaye g...
Bohot mushkil hai lerki patana.. us say bhi mushkil hai usay sambhana..

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

ALLLLLL BOYSSSS HERE..... This goes to show who is the usual culprit in these relationships .....

Most lovable of all God's creations but simply impossible to understand ..... UFFF YEH LARKIYANNN :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Cant live with them, cant live without them..

chalo ab bus bhi kero itny ka pyar nhi tha jitny ki bandwith ka satyanaas mar diya tum logoon ne hahahahahahh

ap ki jaib se paisay lag rahay hain? bandwidth ka bohat khayal ha aur ap jo woh chaklala ki aur fazol sejahazon ki pics upload kar k bandwidth zaya karte ho woh:bunny:

Haye re haye hum nikammay lerkay...
Lerki aisi chez hai usay jahan bhi thora sa ZAYADA pyar ya ZAYADA affection nazar agai wahin chali jaye g...
Bohot mushkil hai lerki patana.. us say bhi mushkil hai usay sambhana..

Yeh bhi to hamari galti hi hai na, we boys keep falling for every girl out there. Girls don't come up to boys, boys go out hunting for girls. Its the boys who make life of other boys hell. Yaar maar everywhere.

ma tau sochta hon jf-17 ma sari larkiyan load kar k samandar ma fire kar detay hain

ap ki jaib se paisay lag rahay hain? bandwidth ka bohat khayal ha aur ap jo woh chaklala ki aur fazol sejahazon ki pics upload kar k bandwidth zaya karte ho woh:bunny:

lo ge ker lo gal wo jahaz fazool thy or ye larkiyaan bhut hi vip hai. mamoon war time main larkiyoon per heavy lift kero gay kya ? hahahah:rofl:

most tharki thread of week:lol:

lo ge ker lo gal wo jahaz fazool thy or ye larkiyaan bhut hi vip hai. mamoon war time main larkiyoon per heavy lift kero gay kya ? hahahah:rofl:

most tharki thread of week:lol:

nahi unhay jf-17 k 7 hardpoints pe load kar k marain gay

aur tharki keh kon raha ha haha yeh mat bholein apne votka kyoun pi thi

ma tau sochta hon jf-17 ma sari larkiyan load kar k samandar ma fire kar detay hain

us ke liye ye istmal kery per perashute na dena un ko nhi to wapas a jay gee:rofl:

c130_largepackage1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom