What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Not married yet. We love each other, but her parents don't know yet, and she's leaving India on 20 Dec, just 3 days from now.

So its gonna be tough for me too. But we plan to tell all to her parents in a few months, and if it doesn't work, evade back to India, next year.

But I will marry her on 15th March 2015.

I am a very very planned person, you can't even imagine. My marriage date is also planned. :lol:
Everything in my life is planned, even contingencies

Loved to listen that .....Chaloo koi to khush hae humare tarha.

March 2015 arre bhai kia Pak-FA ka India anne intezar kar rahe hein ya Mk-2 ka?
Naik kam mein deer kese.:D JK

For me love is purely BS

But in today's era every one need girlfriend to show off

To paji agar is koi chod bhi de to ki gal hai doosri mil jayegi :lol:

That is the problem in today's world. Ek gayi dusri aayi. But then oda faida ki? Pyar wali gall tah rahi ni ode'ch koi

Love is when u know someone is there for u, someone u can love, have a gr8 time with, and spend all the special moments with.

A girl who knows she can get another guy, will only try to get the max out of relationship, take advantage, get her job done, and save some money. That's it.

had a relationship with a girl for 5 years started when we were 14 well then at that time it wasnt a serious 1 bt now nor does she likes me nor do i

Loved to listen that .....Chaloo koi to khush hae humare tarha.

March 2015 arre bhai kia Pak-FA ka India anne intezar kar rahe hein ya Mk-2 ka?
Naik kam mein deer kese.:D JK

Got a lot of things to do before that. Gotta get a job, get my younger brother into a profession, get mom a new house in a hill station, have enough money to start a family, and help a lot of other people on the way.

Its all planned, day to day. :P

Not married yet. We love each other, but her parents don't know yet, and she's leaving India on 20 Dec, just 3 days from now.

So its gonna be tough for me too. But we plan to tell all to her parents in a few months, and if it doesn't work, evade back to India, next year.

But I will marry her on 15th March 2015.

I am a very very planned person, you can't even imagine. My marriage date is also planned. :lol:
Everything in my life is planned, even contingencies

Mazaa aa gaya teriyan planning aaan vekh k .... o juunda reh Jagjit ...

:rofl::rofl: The second one was an infatuation........ the 1st one was real love........ but i have compromised with life.

:cheers:

bhai itni jaldi compromise na kero, abi to khelnay kodnay k din hein.. 3rd ki try kero...

woh hamaray buzurg or sayanay log kehtay hein na. Third time is the charm or Third time lucky :tup:

had a relationship with a girl for 5 years started when we were 14 well then at that time it wasnt a serious 1 bt now nor does she likes me nor do i

It is called infatuation..
Its Ok at that age most kids dont even know what that means.

Age ??

How long did the relationship lasted AND what was the reason for breakup ??

Give some details bhai ... experience sey help keroon ga .... :D:D

he is 21 ,the girl was 17 and the reason was they were having a lot of arguments a month before break-up and after break-up the girl said that she realized that it was not love rather infatuation and the boy thought it was true, genuine love (how silly) Their relationship lasts 2.5 years.

Now give some sweet advices :D

That is the problem in today's world. Ek gayi dusri aayi. But then oda faida ki? Pyar wali gall tah rahi ni ode'ch koi

Love is when u know someone is there for u, someone u can love, have a gr8 time with, and spend all the special moments with.

A girl who knows she can get another guy, will only try to get the max out of relationship, take advantage, get her job done, and save some money. That's it.

Oo Paji i think you dnt know girls ........... Aaj kal ki ladkiya :cheesy:

Lots of my friend is pyar ke chakkar me barbad ho gaye
Ye pyar shyar mere liye nahi hai

"I want to know how many people on this forum had major/serious break-ups and never got back. How long was your relationship and how devastating the experience was for you and were you able to recover from that ? if so how much time it took for you to recover "
1) about 5 years
2) Devastating? don't ask
3) fully recover? perhaps 2 years

Oo Paji i think you dnt know girls ........... Aaj kal ki ladkiya :cheesy:

Lots of my friend is pyar ke chakkar me barbad ho gaye
Ye pyar shyar mere liye nahi hai

O Pae kithey c tussi, jao apnay kisi dost nun pher k lay ao ithey.. mushwarah chaidah ay..

1) about 5 years
2) Devastating? don't ask
3) fully recover? perhaps 2 years

Marriage is the key to success

22897-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-White-Businessman-Holding-A-Large-Golden-Skeleton-Key-Symbolizing-Success.jpg

he is 21 ,the girl was 17 and the reason was they were having a lot of arguments a month before break-up and after break-up the girl said that she realized that it was not love rather infatuation and the boy thought it was true, genuine love (how silly) Their relationship lasts 2.5 years.

Now give some sweet advices :D

Dude look at the age difference!! ones a grown man... the other is a minor....Wat more do u expect?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom