What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

:rofl:

BTW i don't think love of teenage is a true love its just more of an infatuation ,thats what i have learnt from my experience .your's can be exception :what:

Dude she got engaged last year..... anyways speaking of experience how old r u bhai sahab?

Hey, what happened mate?
You in some trouble in a relationship?

Sir he is fine and 100% allright,he has opened this thread on the behalf of one of his friend who obviously is not a member on this forum

but he surely need expertise of some senior and experienced members like you ,who may have multiple break-ups with gf :cheesy:

Hey, what happened mate?
You in some trouble in a relationship?

No- i opened this thread for a friend of mine.. he needs some serious advices on how to deal with the breakup situation.

Actually i opened the thread hoping some experienced guy can share his experiences, on how he dealt with the situation, what he did, how he coped with it, how he accepted the reality, whats the best way to forget her.. what will happen if you marry some one else, will she still be there in your mind, do we pretend or we can fully forget what had happened or the memories still haunts you forever or we can get over it competely and etc etc.

Basically what is needed are advices, we can get our answers from them.
Can you share one of yours :cheesy:

any way thanks for the concern Bro :)..

:rofl:

BTW i don't think love of teenage is a true love its just more of an infatuation ,thats what i have learnt from my experience .your's can be exception :what:

teenage love is the real love. That is when we are truly devoted to someone without any greed. We love with passion, all our hearts out. Standards, looks, money, family, respect, all of it means nothing to us.

As we grow up, we get greedy, and selfish, and more than giving, believe in taking. That is not love, its just business, pure business.

The first and the last time I fell in love was in my school. I was 17 then, and I am still in love with the same girl, selflessly, all hers. :smitten:

haha kyoun btao??????????? age can be one of the factor of experience but not the sole one

ab agar ziada bola na tau balauchistan k paharon ma jahan chill kar raha ha wahan aa k shoot karonga :sniper: :rofl:

Bhai usay wahan hi chill kernay dey akelay :angel:
Wapis agaya to uska tesra one way makeup ho k breakup bhi ho jana hai :D

teenage love is the real love. That is when we are truly devoted to someone without any greed. We love with passion, all our hearts out. Standards, looks, money, family, respect, all of it means nothing to us.

As we grow up, we get greedy, and selfish, and more than giving, believe in taking. That is not love, its just business, pure business.

The first and the last time I fell in love was in my school. I was 17 then, and I am still in love with the same girl, selflessly, all hers. :smitten:

so got married? whats the status?

Paa Ji inna sidda, sacha tay sada banday oo tusi, jao tay chuk k lay ao onu :tup:

No- i opened this thread for a friend of mine.. he needs some serious advices on how to deal with the breakup situation.

Actually i opened the thread hoping some experienced guy can share his experiences, on how he dealt with the situation, what he did, how he coped with it, how he accepted the reality, whats the best way to forget her.. what will happen if you marry some one else, will she still be there in your mind, do we pretend or we can fully forget what had happened or the memories still haunts you forever or we can get over it competely and etc etc.

Basically what is needed are advices, we can get our answers from them.
Can you share one of yours :cheesy:

any way thanks for the concern Bro :)..

Alright mate, I am here to help that guy.

If he's broken up, and he knows he ain't getting back with her ever, then he will have to forget her for sure. And that is one very tough thing to do.
At this point of time, he needs his friends badly. He will want to be alone but you should take him places, and have a nice time.

The only thing that can heal him quick is another girl. Get him in contact with some other girls, not necessarily for a relationship, but just for hanging out, or may be a couple of dates.

Keep him away from booze, drugs, loneliness and he should be fine. Time is the only thing that will heal him eventually. Keep him busy.

If you think there are chances that he can get back with her, than I can give some very good advices for that.

Bhai usay wahan hi chill kernay dey akelay :angel:
Wapis agaya to uska tesra one way makeup ho k breakup bhi ho jana hai :D

:rofl::rofl: The second one was an infatuation........ the 1st one was real love........ but i have compromised with life.

:cheers:

so got married? whats the status?

Not married yet. We love each other, but her parents don't know yet, and she's leaving India on 20 Dec, just 3 days from now.

So its gonna be tough for me too. But we plan to tell all to her parents in a few months, and if it doesn't work, evade back to India, next year.

But I will marry her on 15th March 2015.

I am a very very planned person, you can't even imagine. My marriage date is also planned. :lol:
Everything in my life is planned, even contingencies

For me love is purely BS

But in today's era every one need girlfriend to show off

To paji agar is koi chod bhi de to ki gal hai doosri mil jayegi :lol:

Not married yet. We love each other, but her parents don't know yet, and she's leaving India on 20 Dec, just 3 days from now.

So its gonna be tough for me too. But we plan to tell all to her parents in a few months, and if it doesn't work, evade back to India, next year.

But I will marry her on 15th March 2015.

I am a very very planned person, you can't even imagine. My marriage date is also planned. :lol:
Everything in my life is planned, even contingencies

so whats your age right now?

and what if she leaves you ( although i hope she will never ,but just as a question as you said you have contingency plan for everything)

Alright mate, I am here to help that guy.

If he's broken up, and he knows he ain't getting back with her ever, then he will have to forget her for sure. And that is one very tough thing to do.
At this point of time, he needs his friends badly. He will want to be alone but you should take him places, and have a nice time.

The only thing that can heal him quick is another girl. Get him in contact with some other girls, not necessarily for a relationship, but just for hanging out, or may be a couple of dates.

Keep him away from booze, drugs, loneliness and he should be fine. Time is the only thing that will heal him eventually. Keep him busy.

If you think there are chances that he can get back with her, than I can give some very good advices for that.

wow, thats gems of wisdom and good advices.. thanks alot.
I think he cant be with her anymore... its safely to say all doors are closed for him now.

Jagjit paa ji sachi sachi dassio, innay changay changay bazorgwan day mushwaray day dittay tussi .. kais terha ho sakda ay k tuhanu experience na hoya howe, tussi tay koi khilari lagday paye oo :partay:

Back
Top Bottom