What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

A night of drinking Coronas with the guys usually does the job for me.

Mani2020 teri zindagi pey lanat hai yaar hhahha... u should have smacked tht mofo! and save ur LOVE hahahah.... sachi baat karoun? bachi khud NAIK thi jou aus kameenay h...rami k sath ho gai!

So it is a forced love.. foul play.. you should have kicked that cousin's *** so hard.. did you?
Don't worry brother, she will regret every moment of leaving you. Once the affection is over and Love will be no where to be seen, she will revert back to you.
Question is.. Will you forgive her?

she will not come back buddy and its hundred % surety coz of the fact the slang language i used plus to get rid of me her cousin and family members started to threaten me that they will do this and that to me blah blah so now its beyond recoverable

yar plz don't use slang language for her,no matter what she did,kindly edit your post

she will not come back buddy and its hundred person surety coz of the fact the slang language i used plus to get rid of me her cousin and family members started to threaten me that they will do this and that to me blah blah so now its beyond recoverable

DAMN BABY.... TU TOU PORA SENTIMENTAL HO GAYA HAI YAAR.

zabardasti kyon????Manzoori jo shamil hoti hai.

Bass agar dohlaa khud arrange karwae....or agar sara kam ghar walon par ho to dil rakhne ke liye han karne par jate hein.....
Sadiyon sae ye zulm jarre hae.:frown:

she will not come back buddy and its hundred % surety coz of the fact the slang language i used plus to get rid of me her cousin and family members started to threaten me that they will do this and that to me blah blah so now its beyond recoverable

The question is the same.. If she does, Will you be able to forget her?

Frankly speaking: you should have sent his *** to moon.. khali slang say kya hona tha bhai... do char lagata usay... sipari day deta uski to :angry:

Yaar aik 'teray naam' movie wala scene kerna tha na :lol:

Lol @ mani.... koi baat nahin bhai... bhoul ja purani batoun kou.
@SURB...Chal tou bi kya yaad rakhay ga... muaf kiya.

@imran khan: Sir jee ur our guru.. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom